Louise Thompson #9 My dainty feet & BS keep showing, if the event isn’t all about Louise, I‘m not going!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope for everyone’s sake any pregnancy test of hers would be negative! I can’t imagine it would be an ovulation test there is no way they want more kids surely 😳

Reactions: 8
I hope for everyone’s sake any pregnancy test of hers would be negative! I can’t imagine it would be an ovulation test there is no way they want more kids surely 😳
Sorry I got the wrong brand (long night) just looked online and it looks like the clear blue ovulation tests as they have the purple caps? Surely they wouldn’t even consider it after this tit show?

Reactions: 10
When your research spills over into your recommended 🙄 🐢
Thats amazing

Defo ovulation tests , see the number 20 at the bottom. Clear blue don't do pregnancy tests in large amounts like that.

So she's probably using cycle tracking as her form of contraception. (I pray this is it and she's not using the tests to track her ovulation to concieve 🤯)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow not a chance they'd have another kid. Right!? Please? Though then Leo would have someone to discuss his batshit parents with later in life I guess!

Can totally imagine/understand her not wanting to be on hormonal contraception with everything else going on so hopefully that's it.

If I were Ryan I think I'd DIY 😆

• Haha
Yeah maybe it’s for ‘contraception’ … if her birth trauma in mid November was so dangerous that she needed to be in ICU and haemorrhaged etc surely she’d be advised to let her body have a break and heal properly. In fact the more I think about it I’m sure she wouldn’t WANT another baby unless she wanted to hurry up and get it over and done with so they could complete their family and she could get her abs back …
She mentioned being obsessive over salt and sugar and what could be causing every tiny symptom, maybe she wants to track her ovulation as another thing to obsess over ?

Yeah I think you're right, she's probably tracking for her hormones, another thing to obsess over!

Hilarious that's in his grid post. Hope someone comments 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
But also, if she got pregnant that would be the perfect excuse for her to do even less. She could just sit around all day and claim she wasn't feeling great..

I mean these two are idiots but they're not THAT stupid to have another baby, right??

I figure she's probably loved all the attention from her PTSD trauma drama and is planning on a repeat. Munchausen's.

Reactions: 14
I'm sure there will be a paid post around natural cycle tracking which every former MIC cast member seems to have done! Or maybe they really do read here and she is looking for some sort of justification for the period tracking mistake on her app!
There is no way someone with the struggles she is apparently having (physical and mental) should be planning another baby never mind 8 months in! If this is something they are looking at rather that using it as contraception someone really needs to step in. That being said...wanting another baby so soon postpartum would be one of the few "normal" postpartum experiences for her! Especially given how much she obsesses over things and how much attention she craves. If she has finally accepted being a mum is her new identity, why wouldn't she want to enhance this as much as possible by having more kids. Completely fits her personality type.

Reactions: 9
More surprised at the implication that these two are having any sort of sex.

Can only imagine Louise claiming it's a PTSD trigger as that's how she ended up with Leo in the first place

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She’s possibly trying to claim that the previous trauma has rendered her infertile and she’s not ovulating, but munchies like Louise probably get off on the thrill of testing and thinking what might be wrong with them, so pissing on a stick is likely another outlet for that.

I can’t imagine Louise feeling remotely in the mood for a shag at any point 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
SURELY they ain’t trying to have another. Then again apart from pregnancy and being dramatic ever since she hasn’t really done much parenting has she.

Probs been quite easy in terms of looking after the baby for her.

If I’d had such a bad experience I certainly wouldn’t be doing it again 🫣

Reactions: 3
Wonder whose house this is? She’s lived in that Fulham house for years I think- is it pre renovation?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.