Louise Thompson #9 My dainty feet & BS keep showing, if the event isn’t all about Louise, I‘m not going!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
don't forget the (hopefully)

loool jesus they hate each other these days don't they
I bet he has put her story on MUTE so he doesn’t even see anything she is cooking up whilst he is gone for sympathy. sorry Lou I had no reception!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like she’s purposefully dressed like a blind woman just to highlight she’s struggling SO badly on her own than she can’t dress her usual pretentious twit self

• Haha
Reactions: 16
don't forget the (hopefully)

loool jesus they hate each other these days don't they
I dip in and out of this thread. Can't follow Louise for my own sanity and fear of losing my eyeballs from them incessantly rolling at her carry on...

Interested in your opinions... How long do you think Ryan will stick around?

Splitsville after Leo's birthday or after Xmas perhaps? Or he's trapped forever cause he's afraid of being crucified if he leaves her 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Whys he wearing shoes? It's pretty well documented they don't need shoes until they are confidently walking and that it's much better for them not to wear shoes. Style over substance.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Here we go… really scary day in the week, just before Ryan goes away but not bad enough that he doesn’t have to cancel his trip?
Maybe the 'scary day' was a pregnancy scare.... not to stir the pot or anything 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot 2022-08-19 at 15.05.45.png

Does this look like an after thought and something she's cobbled together just for show on the Gram? Wouldn't Grrrryan be wearing it otherwise? We know this pic was taken today from what she's wearing...

Despite the picture, again the caption is very passive aggressive.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Got her mother picking Leo up now. She really can’t do anything herself can she? Well unless it’s self care ofcourse.

Reactions: 19
Ok so today was a nursery day but he was sick after an hour but luckily her mum was around to pick Leo up because he was sick. But it’s ok he has redeemed himself with a cute smile.

Ps shoes on him are not only ridiculous but really bad for his feet.
‘redeemed himself’

God I can’t stand her. Your baby was sick. He hasn’t wronged you you bleeping cow.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
And why does she stay on the nursery floor when he’s asleep? Maybe fair enough today when he’s been sick but she’s posted about it a number of times. They don’t do this with him overnight so why in the day?

‘redeemed himself’

God I bleeping ate her. Your baby was sick. He hasn’t wronged you you bleeping cow.
I really wish you had ate her 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
And why does she stay on the nursery floor when he’s asleep? Maybe fair enough today when he’s been sick but she’s posted about it a number of times. They don’t do this with him overnight so why in the day?

So she can have a little kip herself while she’s ’settling the baby’

To be fair this is how I deal with being at my in-laws when the baby needs a nap 🤣

Leo in trainers is beyond ridiculous.

Reactions: 10
"Redeemed himself" after being sick? He's a bleeping BABY.
Can't tell if this is worse than the last time he was sick and she took a picture complaining when he was clearly distressed. God, she's awful.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I dip in and out of this thread. Can't follow Louise for my own sanity and fear of losing my eyeballs from them incessantly rolling at her carry on...

Splitsville after Leo's birthday or after Xmas perhaps? Or he's trapped forever cause he's afraid of being crucified if he leaves her 😳
Quick someone slide into his DMs we can accelerate this process

I think he'll meet someone else who listens to him and is kind to him and sympathetic to his current plight and will find himself in a new relationship very very soon

(with another influencer ofc)

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I went to edit it but it says hate I don’t know why it says ate when published 😭🤣 I wouldn’t fancy eating her mind, she’d be all gristle and bitterness 🤣

• Haha
These posts convince me even more that she is giving up on the trauma and focusing on "mum" posts. Another baby wouldn't surprise me then at least she can explain away a lot of her behaviour as stress etc. Plus how much of a big brave one would she be having 2 under 2!!

Another pregnancy, baby and subsequent recovery would add at least a year to this timeline. 🧐

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
It wouldn't surprise me if ryan was actually terrified of leaving louise as she would threaten to 'cancel' him online on the basis of him leaving her after going through a birth trauma and mental health issues...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.