Louise Thompson #9 My dainty feet & BS keep showing, if the event isn’t all about Louise, I‘m not going!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know they're having a tough time and whatever but I just KNOW they envisioned this baby coming into their lives and boosting their instagram/influencer careers for at least the next few years with Baby Sponsorships and postpartum weight loss/getting back into shape programmes and all the other happy happy family influencer shite.

But yet they're losing money and that relationship day by day.

I think its just the karma these influencers deserve tbh
This is untrue btw. My OH got a mortgage self employed after a year. It depends on the broker.

Reactions: 10
As per @Tofino great wiki work, she definitely went away for her first Mother’s Day without Leo!!!!!!!!!!! Still shocked tbh!

Edit to add, us tattlers have the receipts Louise, you won’t fool us with your captions re writing history
haha I can’t believe she’s said that today!! Has she not read the wiki?!

I will be linking screenshots to all these too (I’ve been distracted with the Archie batersbee threads the past couple of weeks so not done much on it lately). We definitely have all the receipts on these threads!

The swan comment will be going under Brags too 🤣

I thought that was Inga from MIC at first glance!

Also - anyone else think going away for your first Mother’s Day but not taking the child is a bit weird?
yes we all said this at the time. He was also really young, maybe 4 months, and she had missed the first month of his life in hospital. So the whole thing was really strange. Oh and this was on top of the Mother’s Day card Ryan made that was basically an apology from Leo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
O
haha I can’t believe she’s said that today!! Has she not read the wiki?!

I will be linking screenshots to all these too (I’ve been distracted with the Archie batersbee threads the past couple of weeks so not done much on it lately). We definitely have all the receipts on these threads!

The swan comment will be going under Brags too 🤣

yes we all said this at the time. He was also really young, maybe 4 months, and she had missed the first month of his life in hospital. So the whole thing was really strange. Oh and this was on top of the Mother’s Day card Ryan made that was basically an apology from Leo.
I only found this thread last week, I think I need to go back through the older ones! I can’t believe Ryan made her a card, that’s super sweet, although the apologising bit sounds worrying!

Reactions: 2
Poor little swan , frantically panicking through her luxury spa days . Such suffering.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
O

I only found this thread last week, I think I need to go back through the older ones! I can’t believe Ryan made her a card, that’s super sweet, although the apologising bit sounds worrying!
This is the card - “I’m sorry it was so horrible for you in hospital. I promise to make it worthwhile to you and daddy”

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Ffs how can she have forgotten her first night away without her baby, I'm stressing about mine coming up and baby will be about double Leo's age. 8 months seems so early, 4 months & on mothers day was ridiculous.

Also calling bollocks on Leo not sleeping "a wink" as she's shown over and over that she doesn't have a clue about realistic baby sleep.

Reactions: 17
It’s like a list of parenting ‘what not to do’s’ sometimes.
What’s interesting is Ryan and Louise were posting all these parenting books they are reading during the pregnancy. Every parenting book talks about not overheating the baby, and blankets and muslins... they obviously didn’t read the parenting books or doing any courses but posted the book covers for the gram to show how much they “read”.

Reactions: 7
Today’s posts once again illustrating how far removed from reality she’s always been. Mindblowing to her than in almost 9 months she hasn’t had a night without Leo (even tho that’s a lie!), when in fact it’s more unusual to be without your child at this age. Mindblowing to her that so many people suffer with mental illness, that you actually have to spend time with and play with your baby, that they don’t sleep through the night at this age, that putting on your makeup and showering is a luxury….

Yes Louise. It’s certainly mindblowing.

Reactions: 25
Leo's such a cute baby and the bond between him and Ryan is lovely, Louise sounds so resentful of Leo 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I dont like Ryan but what she should have done is let him go on his own or with some mates for the night to let him have the night off, how can she complain about Leo not sleeping through when its not her that ever gets up with him its Ryan! AND he lets her sleep in too plus all the other tit she does on her own.
Trauma/mental health issues or not, she was always going to find an excuse not to be a present mother.
I HATE the way she tries to normalise resenting your kids, we're all entitled to a moan here and there but when she does duck all for her own baby she's got no right to complain the amount that she does. The messages she sends out are dangerous.

Reactions: 24
What’s interesting is Ryan and Louise were posting all these parenting books they are reading during the pregnancy. Every parenting book talks about not overheating the baby, and blankets and muslins... they obviously didn’t read the parenting books or doing any courses but posted the book covers for the gram to show how much they “read”.
Yeah they literally have one in their highlights from the safe sleep company.

Pretty sure it doesn't suggest cot bumpers or a muslin over a pram/car seat.

Oh and remember the bath up to Leo's neck 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 6
So Ryan and Louise get fresh eggs and bread for breakfast and Leo gets a jar of some preservative filled crap?

Reactions: 18
So Ryan and Louise get fresh eggs and bread for breakfast and Leo gets a jar of some preservative filled crap?
I think sometimes they don’t really know what to feed him or whether or not to puree etc (you obvs couldn’t at a hotel table) do babies that age eat chopped up food? I guess soft food like eggs is fine. But they should bloody know/do some reading, he’s their child

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.