Louise Thompson #9 My dainty feet & BS keep showing, if the event isn’t all about Louise, I‘m not going!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or it could even be a long essay about how she finally feels like she’s turning a corner .. wishful thinking I know

if she had atleast one brain cell in operation she would read the room and take that pr approach .. considering she’s well able to enjoy life lately, cant keep the charade up for much longer!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lucy Watson clearly dislikes her face even in spite of all she’s had done to it, her IG is all long distance body shots, face obscured by big sunglasses, wine or hair. In some she has even lopped her own head off!

Not quite like Louise’s big fillered mug looming out from face-tuned photos.

Reactions: 11
I'm thinking... Big essay explaining her very long absence from social media (all 24hrs of it) was due to an alien abduction while having a panic attack when looking at rings n things at Cartier (because she scared of her jewellery at home)... oh and by the way, check out our new line in intergalactic leggings!

(See what I did there? 2 ADs! I'm getting good at this)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe she’ll surprise us all and say that she’s taken a good hard look at herself and has realised that she hasn’t acknowledged how lucky she is with her supportive partner, wealth and PERFECTLY HEALTHY LITTLE BOY!!!

So she’s going to have a social media sabbatical and do some love bombing!

Or maybe it’ll be Groundhog Day…… again.

• Haha
Have you seen Millie's latest post about her mental health? She's clear and concise, discusses what has helped her and framed it in a helpful and uplifting way. Louise needs to take a look and follow her example

Millie has also acknowledged it’s something she has always struggled with and has become worse since becoming a mother, without blaming it on the actual babies and sharing Mother’s Day cards from Hugo with the babies apologising and promising to make it up to them.

Millie does annoy me in many ways but I can’t really fault her post at all, it’s very well written and shows she’s taken responsibility. They are the kind of posts that will genuinely help others.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s weird as I would say Louise is more intelligent than Millie but she has no emotional intelligence at all 🤷🏻‍♀️ don’t know why she’s been so much more spoiled than the rest of the Chelsea lot

Reactions: 3
I just saw that. I think this statement is perfect. I can't believe Louise was so judgemental towards medication in her posts. Medication is absolutely necessary in some cases and it's very dangerous of her to say otherwise.
If anyone needs to be medicated it's louise 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I just saw that. I think this statement is perfect. I can't believe Louise was so judgemental towards medication in her posts. Medication is absolutely necessary in some cases and it's very dangerous of her to say otherwise.
If her anxiety is as debilitating as she claims then she absolutely should be on medication. Why would you not want to get better if you were so anxious you were unable to be a good parent to your child and just generally go about your daily life?

She’s either exaggerating for profit or taking advantage of other vulnerable people for profit. I don’t know which is worse.

Reactions: 14
Or it could even be a long essay about how she finally feels like she’s turning a corner .. wishful thinking I know

if she had atleast one brain cell in operation she would read the room and take that pr approach .. considering she’s well able to enjoy life lately, cant keep the charade up for much longer!
Corners probably trigger her.

• Haha
so trips away and holidays aren’t time away from home anymore. I think what your trying to say Ryan is time away from your misses and the baby. They always have to make themselves so hard done by it boils my piss.

Reactions: 26
How will louise cope....
Prob the reason for her silence.

She's having 'savage' meltdown at having to be alone with the baby for 2-3 days. Plus seems like Ryan was out last night with friends according to his story!

The mans is breaking away. Bets on him becoming a missing person in Scotland 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.