Louise Thompson #9 My dainty feet & BS keep showing, if the event isn’t all about Louise, I‘m not going!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whose account is this? It’s cut the name at the top off (I’ve noticed Instagram does this now sometimes!)
I did that on purpose, it’s a private individual’s account :) but just shows there’s some people who are taken in by her BS

November is a while away yet, how is she already making excuses for it?

If that was me, I would be using my Son's first birthday as motivation to get better, that I will do everything in my power to be better for him by then. But then I'm a headstrong, independent woman who suffered years of infertility and is enormously grateful for our son. Not a pampered princess who has never had a hard day in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If Leo’s birthday isn’t until November that is ages ago, surely she sees herself being better by then. Why rule things out now.. she’s an attention seeker I’m sure of it & doesn’t know what to gain sympathy for next so starting on Leo’s birthday
I believe it's so they will have brands and companies send presents, food, a cake, a party planner etc.

These social media beggars are all the same.

Ryan did the same thing with the whole Pampers situation.

Reactions: 10
He can’t even eat raspberries without being called greedy 😟
And why’s she not talking to him? She could be telling him the colour, asking if it’s ‘yummy’, counting them. Anything. But she’s just silent. I cannot stand her.

Reactions: 16
daddy’s birthday raspberries? Wtf
HAHAHAA okay let's do an overview, for Ryan's birthday, she:
- ensured that SHE had a massage as soon as they got to the hotel
- treated him to a Colin the caterpillar cake on the floor in the bathroom
- ensured that SHE had a lie in the next morning
- bought him some raspberries

Wow, pulling out all the stops, what a lucky guy 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1489747

this will never end - so basically the current cycle is every time she gets back from a luxury holiday she has some sort of breakdown and/or emotional post by the following Tuesday/ Wednesday where she gets her fix for attention and Laps it all up until she needs her next big fix. Her followers must be total narcissists like her, that’s the only way they would find her so relatable

I’m sure she enjoys nothing more than reading messages telling her how wonderful and brave she is. She will never want to give that up.
I also thought this post was as she had seen my comment saying stop making everything so structured. If he’s sweaty and confused.. okay so what? Most of us are sweaty and confused in 34 degree heat. Especially babies. Just cuddle him without trying to find excuses not to. He won’t care. Annnnd sorry but young children aren’t the brightest 🤣 my toddler keeps hugging me because he’s too hot so needs a cuddle- not realising this will make him 10 times hotter. Louise if he’s hot run a cool bath and sit in it with him and splash around. You might even have fun

Reactions: 9
What a greedy pig Leo is eating his daddy’s special birthday raspberries how dare he ! God she makes me cringe even her post about Ryan’s birthday was all about her, but let’s not make it about our mental health struggles eh tiny tears?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I’ve had to unfollow Louise but will continue to follow Ryan for now. It’s the constant asking the public about various symptoms she’s having. A new one added to the list every day. I don’t particularly like Ryan but he must absolutely drained. I think it’s a catch 22 as for any regular family she’d have been forced into just getting on with things 7/8 months ago with Ryan back at work and her on maternity leave with no nanny. At best a grandparent to help. But with Ryan around all the time and the nanny she’s managed to just get away with sitting there analysing every bit of brain fog and symptoms and boomeranging her way through Leo’s first year. But equally thank goodness Leo does have Ryan and a nanny there all the time.

I don’t see any of this ending well, their relationship, their mental health, Louise’s relationship with Leo. I’m finding it all too hard to watch now. For Leo’s sake I hope they stay together because she isn’t able to solo parent in a shared custody arrangement. Sometimes she makes me feel like she doesn’t want to get better and she’s enjoying the attention her illness brings. And then I hate myself for judging someone with mental health issues so I just had to unfollow and not watch this car crash.

Reactions: 23
Your baby isn't greedy/Bruce bogtrotter ffs

There are no rules on holding your baby - unless you're mad keen on outdated ideas that are probably making her attachment to poor Leo worse

Even when she interacts with him a bit more like this morning she's hopeless

Reactions: 10
I’m starting to think she needs parenting classes. He eats barely two raspberries and she says ‘your so greedy’ and then spends the rest of the clip laughing. There is absolutely no interaction there. The next clip is her calling her sons teeth ‘teethy pegs’

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m starting to think she needs parenting classes. He eats barely two raspberries and she says ‘your so greedy’ and then spends the rest of the clip laughing. There is absolutely no interaction there. The next clip is her calling her sons teeth ‘teethy pegs’
What’s wrong with calling her sons teeth “teethy pegs”?

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Am I being dramatic or should she be chopping/squashing those raspberries as they must be a choke hazard 🥵🥵

Reactions: 6
What’s wrong with calling her sons teeth “teethy pegs”?
Just think on top of all the other negative feedback she gives him, this just adds to it. Maybe if it was an isolated description, it wouldn’t bother me. But everything appears to come from negative place

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just think on top of all the other negative feedback she gives him, this just adds to it. Maybe if it was an isolated description, it wouldn’t bother me. But everything appears to come from negative place
I’m kind of failing to see the negative here like it’s quite a common thing people say about baby teeth.

Reactions: 15
I’m kind of failing to see the negative here like it’s quite a common thing people say about baby teeth.
Okay we can agree to disagree on opinions, I personally wouldn’t say that about my baby’s teeth, but each to their own.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.