Louise Thompson #9 My dainty feet & BS keep showing, if the event isn’t all about Louise, I‘m not going!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This comment made me LOL. Yes, get someone else to look after your baby ALL day so you get the evenings and the daytime free then too - winner!!! 😂
415CD85A-A0F8-4367-B3C6-5146957201B9.jpeg

Honestly I don’t know how many of her posts I have to read in complete disbelief now that she is so brazen and ignorant of how she comes across. And how don’t all those followers see it??

I don’t think she has any diagnosable mental health conditions whatsoever, I think she is just completely selfish, lazy, entitled, unaware, narcissistic and just an overall twit. All those symptoms she describes are those of a new mum. It’s just getting bleeping ridiculous now, what a joke

Reactions: 19
Posts about Leo eating raspberries and makes it about her and her illness ‘I can’t eat raspberries’

Then goes on to say she’s ordered a plant and insinuates she ‘can’t leave her house’ … she’s literally been leaving her house all week and been on multiple holidays etc. She has family and friends and help all around her. Compares herself to people with actual anxiety and who are socially isolated who can’t get groceries.

this woman needs a reality check

Reactions: 27
Posts about Leo eating raspberries and makes it about her and her illness ‘I can’t eat raspberries’

Then goes on to say she’s ordered a plant and insinuates she ‘can’t leave her house’ … she’s literally been leaving her house all week and been on multiple holidays etc. She has family and friends and help all around her. Compares herself to people with actual anxiety and who are socially isolated who can’t get groceries.

this woman needs a reality check
Exactly. I genuinely can't bare to leave the house 90% of the time due to severe ppd/ptsd from the birth. Its really tough. She has no idea. I really hope people start waking up to her BS.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh God. Another huge woe is me essay. I actually feel like what she is experiencing is just getting used to being a parent, ie what everyone goes through (obviously she had a traumatic experience too like many others) but I reckon half if not more of the population with young kids are going through their own tit and she somehow makes it out like it's rare?! And asking why she feels better at 5pm?! Obviously you will because it's nearly kids bedtime and you know you'll get some space to think/tidy/eat etc. It's not some serious rare brain issue. It's literally being a parent.

No time to herself?! Obviously we only see glimpses through social media, but she has posted reflexology, daily yoga and that mantra thing was doing, swimming, spa day with Ryan, shops with Ryan, lie in in luxury hotel, massage at luxury hotel, Leo's nursery days, she has a nanny, pottering about rearranging shelves, watching Netflix series ... etc. AND HE'S ONLY 8 MONTHS What does she actually expect?! This is way way more than the average parent gets. I'm all for advocating self care and time to yourself but it's infuriating that she expects it to be more than she has.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m really intrigued why she won’t share her birth story… I know she says it because she doesn’t want to trigger anyone but the way she is acting is already so triggering in my opinion. I really don’t think it was as bad as she’s making out. I know Liana had quite a traumatic birth but has just embraced it. My best friend had an awful birth and the last 5 months her baby has been crying constantly with colic but she comforts him all day every day. Louise is just unhinged.

Reactions: 19
To me it’s a classic case of these influencer type people thinking they’ll have a baby as they look cute on the gram. Nobody ever seems to think about the reality of having a baby…they just see the adorableness and money making aspect and the reality of ACTUALLY having a baby is far to hard for them because life changes completely…I wish more people would think about the reality rather than just think oooh a baby would be nice!!

Reactions: 13
Leo will still be having 2-3 naps a day too. She should wait until he’s dropped all naps. Waking up at 5am and that’s it, on the go like a fireball until 8pm. 🤣 this is my life in the school holidays as a single parent, no reflexology, jigsaws or flower arranging here. I’m lucky if I can mow the lawn more than once a month!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The ‘not at school yet’ bit is baffling. No, he’s not at school, because he’s a BABY. No one’s baby goes to school.
Leo, however, goes to nursery, while Louise and Grrryan have a break. And a Nanny. Most parents don’t get that… the only childcare I’ve ever had is for when I’m at work.
Boarding school at four years old, incoming...

Reactions: 16
What a greedy pig Leo is eating his daddy’s special birthday raspberries how dare he ! God she makes me cringe even her post about Ryan’s birthday was all about her, but let’s not make it about our mental health struggles eh tiny tears?
Tiny Tears 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Not having children needs to be normalised because I am fed up witnessing narc people having kids and being emotionally abusive and neglectful. Not just louise but all these influencer parents who monetise their kids and get paid to share all aspects of their life.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Leo will still be having 2-3 naps a day too. She should wait until he’s dropped all naps. Waking up at 5am and that’s it, on the go like a fireball until 8pm. 🤣 this is my life in the school holidays as a single parent, no reflexology, jigsaws or flower arranging here. I’m lucky if I can mow the lawn more than once a month!
I was just thinking this about when Leo starts to crawl properly and walk… she will have a complete meltdown!

Reactions: 13
Why does Ryan think that we want to see his £250 shoes?! Mate, you’d have better engagement if you got your narc fiancée off social media and focussed on giving poor Leo some much needed stability!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Why does Ryan think that we want to see his £250 shoes?! Mate, you’d have better engagement if you got your narc fiancée off social media and focussed on giving poor Leo some much needed stability!
Cause he’s on the beg again he’ll be hoping for freebies. He makes my toes curl he’s so cringe.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Come on, Ryan is only on the beg to try and get himself a birthday present. Can’t really blame him for not being satisfied with a plastic punnet of raspberries 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.