Louise Thompson #9 My dainty feet & BS keep showing, if the event isn’t all about Louise, I‘m not going!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More fool the bathroom company for gifting her some serious £££ worth of product. Maybe it’ll make them think twice again about working with influencers who just have a huge amount of followers and will in future will doubt substantial gifts.

When they originally agreed to work with her she represented a pristine Chelsea girl, now she has changed her whole identity to a sickly traumatised woman. Their marketing team must regret signing this one off.

I don't think she got the marble gifted. Maybe the cabinetry, bath & toilet, which may have been last season or ex-display - hence free. She probably wants it to appear that she was gifted a £40K bathroom but the reality is something very different.

I always think gifted stuff really devalues the actual product, because if it can actually be given away free then obviously it is very cheap to manufacture and marked up a lot.

It's not a great bathroom when you look at the bathroom designs out there, IMO. Marble and real stone are always nice but I think Sam & Zara were far more creative with lighting theirs from inside. Of the two houses, I think Sam's turned out better.

Reactions: 11
Oh look another free Reno make over to someone in dire need.

Another company to add to the list of dickheads not to work with.

I messaged them to say with the current state of the nation, charitable gifts would go far further as good Pr than giving to dramatic millionaires.

They replied “thanks for your feedback”. 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Ummm sorry to go back - but did she really have a brand called 'Live like Louise' ??!! 😬😂😂😂

That is the single most egotistical thing I think I've ever heard! She's such a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't think she got the marble gifted. Maybe the cabinetry, bath & toilet, which may have been last season or ex-display - hence free. She probably wants it to appear that she was gifted a £40K bathroom but the reality is something very different.

I always think gifted stuff really devalues the actual product, because if it can actually be given away free then obviously it is very cheap to manufacture and marked up a lot.

It's not a great bathroom when you look at the bathroom designs out there, IMO. Marble and real stone are always nice but I think Sam & Zara were far more creative with lighting theirs from inside. Of the two houses, I think Sam's turned out better.
It's interesting both chose the non-gifted element of their renovation as a present from their parents? My brother adores his business and if my parents offered him a house renovation he'd say he'd rather have money for his business :) They're obvs not that passionate about their businesses :)

Reactions: 3
Ummm sorry to go back - but did she really have a brand called 'Live like Louise' ??!! 😬😂😂😂

That is the single most egotistical thing I think I've ever heard! She's such a twit.
can you imagine if it was still called that now, the way she has been the last 9 months! Er no thank you. I’ll have some of the freebies and the baby but that’s about it!

It was also called Trtle for a while too. Now Turtle Method. Using tortoises as branding. They seem very inconsistent and confused!

Reactions: 10
Thread suggestion

‘Live like Louise Antoinette, here’s the baby I regret, now let’s see what freebies we can get’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
If a company wants advertising and wants to work with an influencer for that, then so be it. It here is the thing. Influencers, you can GIFT that service to someone who really needs it and document it on your socials so the company gets all the kudos. YOU DONT HAVE TO KEEP IT. It is time to start doing better ya ding dongs

Reactions: 14
in terms of her period, it came up as logged onto that Turtle method app didn't it?

no idea why that was italic

Reactions: 6
Fly through these threads these days, don’t we 🤣

She makes it so easy. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
C15F9021-5787-4577-BE46-B30148CF2996.jpeg

I feel like the WIKI page needs every gifted item they have listed. To give an idea of the actual piss taking enormity of the gifts they get. Let’s not forget all the free services from free luxury gym memberships to massages, facials, restaurants and holidays. When you call it a “freebie” almost sounds like the free nail polish you get with a £4.99 magazine. Not an actual full garden BBQ made for a luxury garden.

I will start messaging every company that has gifted or discounted Louise Thompson and Ryan Libbey, and leave Google reviews. These Ninja Fulham Poverty turtles need a reality check, business model of using the ignorance of the followers and goodwill of these businesses to live a luxury lifestyle needs to stop. Louise has the means to buy everything herself she doesn’t need gifts. The treatments even she gets to “zen” are £300 plus per treatment. Give that to a woman who is homeless after Domestic abuse at the women’s shelter not Louise Thompson who is spoilt beyond belief with these huge luxury items. The disparity is something that needs to be called out. They get paid £5k plus for the product adds like soda stream. It’s insane.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Side note.. she's on her own with Leo this weekend.. on her "own"?! Let's see.

Leo also has 2 nearly teeth, 8 months after the first ones allegedly arrived

Reactions: 16
I messaged them to say with the current state of the nation, charitable gifts would go far further as good Pr than giving to dramatic millionaires.

They replied “thanks for your feedback”. 🙄🙄🙄
I messaged them too saying something similar. Got the same reply.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
‘Trying to be a good mum’

Well, try harder love. Also have no idea what the duck she’s wearing. She looks like John Lennon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
'which is cool because he finally gets the opportunity to miss us'
🤔 Bit of an odd way to word it ..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Why does she have two phones? In her ‘scary day’ story it’s got a blue cover and in her ‘managed to go for a walk’ story, it’s pink 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.