Louise Thompson #9 My dainty feet & BS keep showing, if the event isn’t all about Louise, I‘m not going!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sadly I think she meant what she wrote, I was just speed reading so missed it. We have seen how much time she is spending away from him. Now we know she’s purposely doing it to hide from him 😢
I think she meant what she wrote too! We hardly see her with him during the day. I think she maybe does it with good INTENTIONS, like him not seeing her upset, but I do think she meant physically hide from him
Maybe I'll ask her what she meant :)

Reactions: 3
This is it again with more context. I’m still leaning towards physically hide from him since @soph30 pointed it out

C6652024-A0F2-450C-80B3-856B3D4CAEF3.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I wish I had the money for weekly reflexology amidst this cost of living crisis. Ffs privileged or what?!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I wish I had the money for weekly reflexology amidst this cost of living crisis. Ffs privileged or what?!
The 21 day mental health challenges pay for it- a challenge bought = a reflexology session :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m glad someone’s said something as all I was seeing was omg Louise you’re so inspirational bla bla bla. Is she duck!! She is so triggering for pregnant women or anyone been through a tough time. And does she duck put his needs first!!! Selfish cow. He needed to be cleaned up the other day when the poor mite was sick on himself but no Louise had to put him on instagram first!!! That is just one small example too. She’s vile I’m sorry

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I’m not sure she even bothers to read her comments tbh. After the picture of Leo covered in vomit I commented along the lines that her first thought should be comforting him, then cleaning him up etc and she hasn’t blocked me yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh I missed this bit! I’d read it as she tried to hide it from him. That is an AWFUL thing to say about your baby!!
I read it incorrectly as well - She’s basically now trying to make excuses for being a “deadbeat dad” - usually people who make excuses for bad behaviour aren’t suffering from mental illness as it demonstrates awareness.

I’m sure she will be “hiding” for his sake until he his packed off to boarding school. The more I observe her narcissism and snide cruelty I’m starting to think its not such a bad thing if she hides.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Zara was forced to write this to make up for what she posted the other day 😆

We already know Louise wont be having a birthday party for Leo as she won't be able to stand all the attention being on him. And if she does have one Im sure she'll feign some ailment half way through and demand an ambulance.

Again with her latest post shes trying to normalise this resentment towards him by saying her reflexologist agrees with her. Her reflexologist probably thinks she's a complete twit in reality.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It was just so lazy of Ryan to not build a career beyond Louise 😐 I personally think that family are social climbers, the brother married some Sloane as well and neither have accents that point at them coming from money. Also Ryan isn’t a posh name :)

agree but I also think Louise’s family are probably social climbers as well, her mother gives me real social climber vibes and I have never see the father. Just because her parents have money and sent them to posh schools doesn’t make them posh.

I also always found her accent in MIC so over the top and desperately put on at times. That’s usually quite telling.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if Zara was forced to write this to make up for what she posted the other day 😆

We already know Louise wont be having a birthday party for Leo as she won't be able to stand all the attention being on him. And if she does have one Im sure she'll feign some ailment half way through and demand an ambulance.

Again with her latest post shes trying to normalise this resentment towards him by saying her reflexologist agrees with her. Her reflexologist probably thinks she's a complete twit in reality.
I was just about to post the same thing re Zara! I actually think she probably reads this thread and that’s why she took those stories down when they were posted here as it would’ve made her realise the potential link people would make to Louise. Also emphasising Louise and Leo’s “bond” in her comment today to subtly hit back at all the comments she reads here saying the exact opposite 😅

Also, I literally had to Google what a reflexologist is as I’ve never even heard of it lol (shows her level of privilege). I think because Louise has never worked a full time job she probably spent the last 10 years pre-Leo filling her days with luxury treatments, gym sessions, and travel. In her mind she thought having a baby would be like the dogs; she could give him attention when it suited her and make sure he had the basics but otherwise carry on with all her usual self-focused hobbies while he’s being cared for by others. And then when he did normal baby things (broken sleeping, being sick, crying, demanding attention) she realised being mother of a newborn involved a lot more input than she bargained for and is really struggling to accept her new reality.

For some people in a similar position to Louise (ie privileged and never really had a real career) motherhood has been the making of them and given them a sense of purpose they never previously had in their lives. If Leo doesn’t give Louise a sense of purpose then I think she needs to look for something else more meaningful like supporting a charity, doing further study, or getting a proper job, rather than sitting around doing jigsaws and arranging flowers all day

Reactions: 16
That post made me sick, I know we have all said it 10000 times but does she have any clue what parenthood is like for 99.9% of parents out there who don't have access to endless help and free time to attend beauty appointments, reflexology, do flower arranging etc?

She is trying to be relatable in her $$$$ gifted house with hired help, designer handbags, no real job or work commitments, access to whatever health care she needs and gifted goods arriving constantly.

So many parents live week to week just to put food on the table and NEVER EVER do they resent their children like this entitled witch does. duck off Louise.

Also I think Zara's comment is prob accurate Leo does reach for Louise, as he knows she is his mum and he is longing for attachment 😔 very sad. I really hope these stupid posts are all used as ammunition for Ryan when he does eventually leave her and get custody 🙏

Your child can have access to all the money in the world but without affection and attachment, they are not being provided for.

Reactions: 19
Can she go have her breakdown off social media. Why is no one telling her to get off it it’s not normal

Reactions: 17
The ‘not at school yet’ bit is baffling. No, he’s not at school, because he’s a BABY. No one’s baby goes to school.
Leo, however, goes to nursery, while Louise and Grrryan have a break. And a Nanny. Most parents don’t get that… the only childcare I’ve ever had is for when I’m at work.
Because when they're school age children don't require any parental input right!? :ROFLMAO:

I'm sure we've all wished for a particular part of a stage to end but other things will crop up. Like when you've a toddler and look back at newborns and wonder why it felt hard. Because parenting a growing and changing human is hard Louise. She's putting her blame for slow recovery on him being a baby and that's so sad, but it would be the same whatever his age becuse its not him, its you!

When her travel is limited to school holidays wonder if she'll be as happy about him school age!?

Are her family just all enablers? Someone said get her off socials above and they’re so right WHY isn’t someone saying phone down louise time to get better? Is she conning us? Is this some weird ploy for likes and engagement? (I mean obvs it is) But I meant more is it so disingenuous that it’s actually completely embellished in order to stay relevant. I don’t believe a word out of LT’s mouth.

Also surely Binky, Millie etc must roll their eyes like us.

Reactions: 13
Her travel won’t be limited - he’s for sure going to boarding school! She probably already has him enrolled

so disturbing for her to be even mentioning any school when he’s literally still a baby! I’m sure she will have him daily in long hours day care in no time.

Won't be able to throw Leo a party in November but managed balloons and food and loads of people round for her own birthday months ago! 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 25
2B044626-38FF-4F7F-8DA4-9BB2B9528D70.jpeg

this will never end - so basically the current cycle is every time she gets back from a luxury holiday she has some sort of breakdown and/or emotional post by the following Tuesday/ Wednesday where she gets her fix for attention and Laps it all up until she needs her next big fix. Her followers must be total narcissists like her, that’s the only way they would find her so relatable

I’m sure she enjoys nothing more than reading messages telling her how wonderful and brave she is. She will never want to give that up.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.