Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Teabee

In 10/15 years time we are going to have documentries and books from kids like Darcy Talking about growing up on social media and the impacts of it. I bet ya. They are the first generation to be raised in such ways. I couldn't imagine making a decision on behalf of my own children causing them to live so publicly online. Even celebrities in recent years work hard to keep their kids out of the public eye.

Reactions: 25

MalletsMallet

I once messaged her about my sexual abuse experience as an early teen and thanked her for her work with child protection charities and that I felt safe in the community she had built. Now while she isn't obliged to message back I always feel a pang of upset when I read about Louise taking the extra effort to speak to those who disagree with her (e.g. wanting to video chat with them.) It felt like she couldn't even be bothered to send a generic reply back to me who poured my heart out about a very painful time in my life, but she'll happily go out of her way to be passive aggressive to someone who violates her good egg guide lines. I still agree that her community of 'good eggs' are a safe place for those who need it but I no longer watch or follow Louise and I feel slightly lighter for it.
You've got a community here to feel safe with 💖 No good or bad eggs in sight! Maybe a few chocolate ones 😋And the only person you should praise and thank from the bottom of your heart, is you 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 24

theodorable

Does anyone else think it is in such poor taste to keep going on about Disney world and it being her happy place and most magical place etc when they literally sacked thousands of people this week? Most of them found out via email after working there for years and Louise is still prattling on about the hardship of her missing visiting? I knew she was out of touch but this is truly disgusting. Disney world is nothing without the cast members so spare a though eh Louise? A food bank has been set up in Orlando to support them due to the mass contract terminations

• Heart

Gossiper35

VIP Member
She has said before she isn’t on the pill and uses condoms instead, but I find that quite strange for someone that age and in long term relationships, anyone else? Like her and Matt were married but still using condoms idk seems like a lot of effort
To be honest, I'm married and still use them. I don't want to be on any hormonal birth control. And using them means there's no mess to deal with after, if you know what I mean 😂

• Haha

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
Her page isn't a 'coMuNiTy' or a 'ViLLage', its a selling page, it is a brand page, there to influence and sell. Not there to help. Not there to talk. Just there solely to make Louise money. She gives zero shits about anyone that follows her because she isn't a real woman on that page. She is a sales woman. Its such a horrible industry because they really do make you feel like you know them etc. Obviously we know better on here but the whole mum vlogger industry preys on vulnerable mums, its just horrible. I couldn't do it, I'm too honest.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

RALN

Er why would Darcy feel like a 'show off'? She didn't go on social media and tell millions of people, her mum did. It was Louise who over shared as per usual. I don't even believe that Darcy would feel like that anyway! Why would she care at that age? It was a nice thing to do. More like Louise is having a meltdown at posting it and its HER that is panicking over it. Also Louise IF Darcy is worried about being a show off then maybe delete the post and don't upload a video about it! There! Problem solved.View attachment 281523
Why is she sharing stuff like that 😭 Darcys thoughts and worries should be confidential with her mum

Also now Louise is crying, guilt tripping Darcy to let her post the video

• Angry

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
A local lady had to gift Darcy ballet shoes because Lazy Louise was too tight to buy her some! Always on the beg first. She posted a story last week with Darcy in trampoline socks as her ballet slippers were too small.. fast forwards today and she has been gifted a pair. They make me sick🤬

• Angry
  • Wow

ECH

VIP Member
Idk why Louise is so desperate to make her into a perfect Victorian child. It's only going to get worse when Darcy gets a bit older and wants to express herself but her mum won't let her because it goes against her Instagram aesthetic.

Gossiper35

VIP Member
She's begging for the lol dolls and the Sylvanian families for free I see by tagging the brand.. shameful
It is shameful. She claims she's going to an independent shop to buy some today but she'll go and buy one or two, and then be sent the entire collection from the company she's tagged. There are children who won't get anything for Christmas this year because so many people have lost their incomes, yet Louise is a millionaire and wants everything for free. Makes me sick

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I know that we all know this but it still makes my jaw hit the floor that her insta bio is:
"#1 parenting vlogger
Mumspiration and optimism."

I mean...is she taking the piss?! She is NONE of that! She is a washed up youtuber who was known for being Zoellas chummy and now she she sells her children when she wants a bit of cash. She makes my teeth itch. Her ego is unbelievable. She must be insufferable to be around in real life as she is bad enough through a screen and she is filtering it.

• Haha

ShinyEspeon

Chatty Member
Imagine being such a lazy, self centred, privileged rich bitch that in the middle of a pandemic when thousands of people have lost their jobs, you think it’s appropriate to pay someone to organise your wardrobe. I cannot comprehend these people. You don’t have a real job Louise, you can tidy your own clothes away. Maybe this is a sign you own too much shit and should donate a bunch to charity! And stop being stuck in the lazy teenager mindset of not bothering to put your clothes away!

• Heart

callmegracie

VIP Member
she posted on her story that she wants ideas for activities to do with pearl because its raining and they don't have soft play booked.. i thought she was the top mum vlogger who wrote a mum-life book- but she can't even come up with ideas herself? :rolleyes:

• Haha

Sooverthat

Chatty Member
she posted on her story that she wants ideas for activities to do with pearl because its raining and they don't have soft play booked.. i thought she was the top mum vlogger who wrote a mum-life book- but she can't even come up with ideas herself? :rolleyes:
She can't offer parenting advice
She can't offer meal ideas
She can't offer spend free activity ideas

She can't offer anything I would look for in a mum guru..... I don't mean hacks. Or ads. I mean real, this is mum life, here is a balanced budget meal plan, here are some freebie ideas on what you can do with your kids at home, here's my experience of motherhood and what helped me through the terrible two's....

Instead she has labelled Darcy as perfect and Pearl as hard work. GUESS WHAT LOUISE your girls are 2 different people. 2 different personalities. 2 different mind sets. 2 different spirits. 2 different children. They won't be just like eachother just because they are sisters!! All that is life does not sparkle with glitter. Sometimes it is shit! But it's more shit for many people that don't have what you do!!

She is not a number 1 mummy blogger or vlogger or anything.

Personally I think she is really struggling after opening and sharing the can of worms that was her step mothers abuse. And I think she recognises in herself some frustrations and behaviours she saw in her stepmum in herself towards pearl. And you know we don't all get it right all of the time. Being a parent is hard work. I'm not excusing her step mothers behaviour. No way. But I think sharing it with the world has definitely had an impact on her and her mental health and in turn her parenting and thats what she needs help with. Oh and probably the realisation that what she puts out is bullshit compared to what she preaches.... WW for her mental health... but didn't commit. Using charity shops to find treasure. But can try and flog crystals to the likes of everyday mums. Promotes a house full of glitter and sparkle but complains the whole time about Pearl. Wants to portray a wholesome approach to looking after her girls but can only deliver pasta and sauce. Wants to be relatable to working mums but has a nanny, 1 child half the time and only has to walk upstairs to her bedroom to start work each day. It's all utter bollocks and it's sickening. She's a joke. The most unrelatable, unmotivating, unappealing, unwanted influence going.

• Heart
Do I think it’s a waste of money to drop 3k on hired Christmas decorations? Yes. Do I think it’s her money and she can do what she likes? Also yes. I think if she’d been asked how much she’d spent and avoided the question, people here would be up in arms about that so she can’t win, in a way.

I do however hate the “you can do it too!” attitude. I’m a teacher. No matter how hard I work I will never likely get to the stage of being able to spunk £3k on baubles I don’t even get to keep. I have a fabulous, professional job for which I have had to be highly educated and work damned hard for. Yes, I have chosen this career and it’s not a job you go into for the money but it really makes me cross that people fannying around on the internet with little discernible talent earn more than teachers, nurses etc who are all highly qualified and actually making a contribution to society.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

lemonlime

VIP Member
That's a lot of 'hard work' talk from a woman who only got famous through her internet best friend and who earns ad money through her infant daughter.

Ladybug1122

Really angered me her speaking about lockdown and how convenient it will be during the half term. Lockdown isn't and hasn't been convenient you dim-witted fuck!!!! People arnt doing good on this furlough scheme. People have had furghlough which was 80% of your wage louise and in some cases 60% after the 3rd-4th month of it rolling out!! Its not a full wage like you pay yourself... for... wait...what is it you do again???? You don't have any right commenting on this matter since you have not had any financial effect of this virus hit you. I mean you have had Darcy do most of your work during lockdown... won't be surprised if she's working overtime during the half term. You really are a careless, self absorbed, selfish, boring, out of touch, irritating, privalaged moron!!!!

• Heart

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Thread title from, erm, me. 😬 Thank you me, what a nice thread title. 😆 honest now guv I didn’t rig the vote or nuffink!
Special mention to @SwipeUpSally who was the runner up with Louise Pentland #10 - All my work's done by Nichole and my kids, hire me to help you! Tip 1, be born rich!
Thought we were due a new thread. The ‘Nicole‘ in the title is referring to the woman, @NicoleNavigates, who is in charge of helping Louise create her instagram content - those shitty shareable things, those wallpapers she was making. They work together in ‘Glitter HQ’ 🙄 Louise’s new office.

What has happened for Lazy Lady Louise in the Land of Glitter recently?
> Well, we all thought she was upduffed ‘cause she had started pinning baby announcements on her Pinterest. Nothing has come of it but she does seem to want people to speculate as she keeps directing people to her Pinterest boards.
> More using of Darcy and Pearl in her ads. Clear favouritism of Darcy the ‘crystal clear highlight’ of her lockdown who ‘makes motherhood very easy’ (in comparison to Pearl who she makes out is the she devil 🤨)
> Someone in her arse licking book group said that they didn’t like her new book very much, she essentially implied they had mental health issues because they didn’t enjoy the book. That someone is a tattler now so <flicks the v at Louise>
...sorry, that was childish.
> wants to go into social media consulting to help others, this one confuses me as she has so many people micro managing her content for her, how can she then go and consult others on the matter?
> big crying and moaning video uploaded yesterday essentially saying she wanted to have her cake and eat it, no mention of trolls but points talked about here were brought up, she sanitises her content so as to keep everybody happy and any negativity really gets to her and has stopped her uploading. Wishes it was like the early days again

anything I have missed please give it a mention! 🙂 carry on my good eggs 😅

• Haha

kbjhguih

VIP Member
Why is she allowed someone to come to her house and install Christmas decorations during lockdown, and I can’t go and see my Grandmother who lost her husband in March? 😳 For someone so intent on making memories with her children, it’s sad that she doesn’t do any of these things with them. Even just ONE tree.

• Heart
  • Sad