Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her questions box I’ve asked how much it actually is to hire her decorations. I doubt she’ll answer anything to do with cost. It’s such a ridiculous thing to do in a normal year let alone a year when most of the country are in a financial squeeze. Also it’s only just bleeping November, at least wait til the end of the month?
I asked her two questions - why it’s bloody November! Also doesn’t she get sick of it by December?

Reactions: 3
It costs her two to five thousand pounds for the christmas decorating, depending on what she gets. Holy tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 26
duck me! Two to five thousand pounds!

Also that's a wide range, notice she isn't saying how much she pays, she'll be at least the top end of that!

Poor Pearl, at least Darcy will get to help decorate at Matt's.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
duck me! Two to five thousand pounds!

Also that's a wide range, notice she isn't saying how much she pays, she'll be at least the top end of that!

Poor Pearl, at least Darcy will get to help decorate at Matt's.
If she’s paying for it. She seems to use clout as currency ala copper kitchen who seems to have given her free cake for life.

Reactions: 1
That's more than the vast majority of families will spend on the entirety of their Christmas, including all their presents, decorations, and good. Absolutely disgusting display of her privilege to pay that much for something that just makes her house look like a shopping centre.

Reactions: 16
In times like this, she could have just not mentioned the decorations.
Nobody needed to know, she’s showing off. It’s so insensitive when many have lost jobs this year. I’m not saying she shouldn’t, it’s her money to Chuck down the drain. But there is a time and a place to show off how much money you have to waste, and during a pandemic isnt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It floors me that she can spend so much money on something that is only temporary. They're decorations, and she doesn't even get to keep them!! Imagine if she donated that 2-5k pounds to a charity?? It could be used to buy so much food for people who need it, or even gifts for kids who go without. She could actually use her wealth to make a difference in people's lives but she chooses not to. I don't know how she doesn't feel sick with guilt! and honestly, what shocks me the most is the fact that she loves buying things in charity shops yet won't donate a cent to them, especially in a time like this...

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So she has said that it costs her 3 grand! 3 grand! If she got to keep them and bring them out every year forever then, MAYBE, I could see it being a good, but still extravagant expense. To not even get to keep them is INSANE. Is she mad?! She could buy it all for about 1k-1.5k. She is just too LAZY to decorate her own bloody house!!

Reactions: 14
Christ, £3k? That’s more than a lot of family’s monthly income. But on the other side of the coin, the business probably has lost bookings this year from workplaces and hotels etc who use her services every year. So I’m not sure how I feel about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So she has said that it costs her 3 grand! 3 grand! If she got to keep them and bring them out every year forever then, MAYBE, I could see it being a good, but still extravagant expense. To not even get to keep them is INSANE. Is she mad?! She could buy it all for about 1k-1.5k. She is just too LAZY to decorate her own bloody house!!
Great point. Even if the first year taught her how much she loves excessive decoration, she could have invested in her own and saved money.
Like others said, how much would this help charity.

She is an ambassador for a charity and still spends thousands on decorations. How deluded. This money could help so many children, so many people in need. I’m honestly shocked

Reactions: 5
Imagine being so privileged, you can add 3,000 pounds to your yearly budget for bleeping Christmas decorations!! Seriously, what the duck.

Reactions: 8
My boyfriend and I decorated our tree (early because we both needed cheering up) it is a memory I’ll treasure because it’s our first Christmas together.... her house might look pretty, but where are the memories being made for those kids? My mum had the decorations we made at school on our tree until they fell apart and couldn’t be glued back together again. Looking good for Instagram means nothing if you do so at the detriment of making magic with your kids

Reactions: 16
Christ, £3k? That’s more than a lot of family’s monthly income. But on the other side of the coin, the business probably has lost bookings this year from workplaces and hotels etc who use her services every year. So I’m not sure how I feel about it.
Thing is, I can at least understand a hotel or similar paying to do it, since they probably need their decorations to go up over night. Louise is just doing it because she's too bleeping lazy to get off her arse and have a fun experience decorating the house with her kids.

Reactions: 13
It floors me that she can spend so much money on something that is only temporary. They're decorations, and she doesn't even get to keep them!! Imagine if she donated that 2-5k pounds to a charity?? It could be used to buy so much food for people who need it, or even gifts for kids who go without. She could actually use her wealth to make a difference in people's lives but she chooses not to. I don't know how she doesn't feel sick with guilt! and honestly, what shocks me the most is the fact that she loves buying things in charity shops yet won't donate a cent to them, especially in a time like this...
It’s like the weekly blow dry thing, the “oh I’m so rushed off my feet with a child, I can’t find time to wash / style my hair.” She was pregnant with Pearl when she got it done, realised it was a lot less work for her and she’s gets to have the best, custom Christmas decs ever. Blah blah blah

Reactions: 7
How tone deaf is she. It’s not even bleeping December.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.