Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m FASCINATED by the Duggars (they’re unbelievably dumb hicks) but I would never in a million years call myself a ‘fan’ - I’m an avid snarker over on Reddit... but scarily I think Louise really is a fan and admires them 🤢
This is what I struggle with. I am so fascinated with them (I have notifications to the Duggar Snark page on reddit), but I do honestly feel she admires them and their beliefs. For someone who champions the stuff she champions I feel she should move as far from them as possible. They don't give a tit about her, but she seems obsessed.

Reactions: 4
I see she still hasn't posted a tour of her new decorations.. she is so laaaaazy!! That was instant content but she can't be arsed doing anything.

This is what I struggle with. I am so fascinated with them (I have notifications to the Duggar Snark page on reddit), but I do honestly feel she admires them and their beliefs. For someone who champions the stuff she champions I feel she should move as far from them as possible. They don't give a tit about her, but she seems obsessed.
hello to a fellow snarker! I also lurk DS/FS, fundies disturb and fascinate me.

also it’s a pretty bad look as an NSPCC ambassador publicly idolising a family where the parents literally covered up the oldest sexually abusing the younger daughters. Maybe she just loves Michelle because she also does the bare minimum in parenting her children?

Reactions: 5
Louise on her story listening to darcy read. Nothing wrong with how she looks, but it is COMPLETELY different to her photos she posts! Clearly all angles n filters usually

Reactions: 3
Really don’t like these over engineered cluttered Christmas trees. If she paid 3k for that she’s been royally ripped off !

Reactions: 1
Louise on her story listening to darcy read. Nothing wrong with how she looks, but it is COMPLETELY different to her photos she posts! Clearly all angles n filters usually
It was the Swarovski ad that really made me realise how filtered her usual posts are. She was absolutely unrecognisable.

Reactions: 14
Her wardrobe organisation will be over in 2 weeks once she has to put things away properly herself. Also how is putting 7 bags of clothes in her loft going to be more organised?! as soon as you want something out of them you will be opening more mess, or why not give them away who has 7 bags of completely unused clothes.
From the looks of their house she clearly thinks its easier to just buy another one or more than clean, wash or tidy things

In the latest Instagram stories with the sylvanian families ad I thought it was quite telling how Pearl asks "is that mine?" and Louise says "yes it's yours to play with". My 2 year old wouldn't think to ask if a toy is hers in her own house. She'd just get stuck in and play with it. She looks really unsure. It's as if she already knows that some things are off limits or to do ads with. Maybe it's just me but I found that odd.

Reactions: 30
Well Darcy or pearl no doubt would have probably asked if they can play with the Polly pockets and Louise would of said "no they are mummy treasures because mummy is a bellend... " I mean look at that bag Darcy got for her 9th bday... Louise harping on about... "oh look doodles it's a collectable, one day it will be worth more money, I'm a rich entitled snob, blah, blah blah..."

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In the latest Instagram stories with the sylvanian families ad I thought it was quite telling how Pearl asks "is that mine?" and Louise says "yes it's yours to play with". My 2 year old wouldn't think to ask if a toy is hers in her own house. She'd just get stuck in and play with it. She looks really unsure. It's as if she already knows that some things are off limits or to do ads with. Maybe it's just me but I found that odd.
I think you're spot on. The way she's sat back and isn't stuck in playing. She knows these are mummy's toys that have been sitting on a shelf out of reach and is unsure if she's allowed to touch or not. And then notice how Louise doesn't say "yes it's yours!" it's "yes it's yours TO PLAY WITH" aka "you can play with it (for a few minutes while I film you and then it's back put away again) but it's not yours for keeps.

That's made me feel sad for Pearl. Fair enough if an adult wants to collect toys but don't bloody confuse your child with them for instagram.

Reactions: 12
Going back on what i mentioned quickly, you can clearly see in her last yt vid of her showing off her hoard of bags the one Darcy got for her bday is stacked up at the top very high out of the way to never be touched. Why give your child a bag like that if she herself is hoarding it. Why not just buy 2 or 3 it's not like she can't afford to do so. I mean she pisses money up the wall all the time. Why not buy one for her, Darcy and pearl?

Reactions: 10
Hands off the pollys their mummy's

• Sad
  • Sick
Who the duck considers sorting laundry to be an 'life admin bits'? Its a ridiculous phrase anyways and screams of her inflated ego, but in what world is folding laundry 'admin' 😂😂 she's a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Days where she can “work at her own pace”... you’re self employed as a professional layabout, what urgency is there to any project?

Reactions: 6
She really an out of touch lasy arse... When all you have to do is fanny with a camera showing off hm clothes, fold a bit of laundry, scribble lady P on some bits of paper, make 5 min phone call to the bloody opticians. Come and work in my class 7.30 till 5.. Half hr lunch. Pathetic waste of space.Come round and spend half the wkend planning lazy... Go work in a care home or a hospital😠

Reactions: 9
A local lady had to gift Darcy ballet shoes because Lazy Louise was too tight to buy her some! Always on the beg first. She posted a story last week with Darcy in trampoline socks as her ballet slippers were too small.. fast forwards today and she has been gifted a pair. They make me sick🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Not really many views on her latest YouTube video. Is her channel dying? She needs Strictly more than ever!

• Haha
Not really many views on her latest YouTube video. Is her channel dying? She needs Strictly more than ever!
is the latest video the one where she hired people to clear her wardrobes? the views are probably low because she uploaded that as a instagram video about a month ago :rolleyes: so people will have already seen it..

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.