Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t get that at all. It was just a weird way of phrasing that they are sisters.
Yeah now you've said it I get it! She means they've got each other as a sister so they've both got a sister. I thought she meant she was giving them both a sister...

Reactions: 3
Yeah it just doesn’t make any sense, she talks about her three favourite people and how she’s so glad she gave them a sister, except she gave Darcy a sister and Liam a daughter. Top selling author moment there lou!

Reactions: 6
Ohh duck off Louise it isn't #snobmummyanddaughtertime it's head mum and innocent daughter splashed on the internet time. Why can't you just spend time with your children without putting it on the internet, make #memories in private you bleeping twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Matching Darcy the same as her.. black outfit with pink cardigan. Eugh just let her be a kid and be herself. She isn't a performing monkey or a prop!

• Sad
Definitely an attempt to help Strictly see how much she loves to dance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She wouldnt last ONE minute of a routine with her total unfitness!!! She doesn't even go for walks!!!😆 she s be puffing p anting, sweating, red in the face by 60 seconds!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She wouldnt last ONE minute of a routine with her total unfitness!!! She doesn't even go for walks!!!😆 she s be puffing p anting, sweating, red in the face by 60 seconds!!!
i remember someone saying, a few years ago on a different site, that she got out of breath just by talking! :confused: no hope for dancing then!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She tries to be such a great role model. But she really isn't. No disrespect to any thst is overweight, I myself aren't as slim as I could be. Because I make bad choices because I don't commit to exercise regularly. I guilt trip myself privately about these things.
Louise however is a public figure and promoted how wonderful WW and how amazing her support buddy was.... but she's not lost any weight or improved her fitness or her health. And she bangs on about how precious her girls are and how she lost her mum which yea is incredibly sad and nobody should have t8 live through thst as a child, but having had thst experience surely she would want to do everything to be there for her children, get fit and lose weight to a healthy BMI not for the instagram but for het kids!

She has openly said thst she struggles with her mental health, then she hides away and stops making you you tube and Instead promotes the fakeness with the instagram which require a a snapshot compared to a weekly vlog where you bear all. Surely as a creator with impressionable 'fan's and an audience you'd promote the help.available for those with mental health difficulties and share the journey and normalize that and be relatable by reaching out for help and saying that things can get better. I'm not ignorant! I've had mental health difficulties. I've sought help and it's hard! It a confronting and it takes stamina and strength. But I wanna see that from someone! I don't want bleeping Disneyland and kids in Victoriana and soft offices and laying at being mum. I want to see raw. Louise is trying to reach an audience and be relatable to a demographic that she doesn't actually relate to at all! She's rich. Financially comfortable and secure. Has money to throw at programs and resources thst could help with being healthy and her mental health. She's got bleeping Nanny. She doesn't struggle like the rest of us. It's all a load of bollocks and it's sickening!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She likes to promote ‘body positivity’ and ‘plus size fashion’ because it suits her and it’s easier than just admitting she is morbidly obese and doesn’t have any plans to actually change that

Reactions: 16
She posted on her facebook on 21st Oct, nowhere else like her gram, a pink page with one of her shite inspirational quotes... It just said " you can"...
Well lazyarse.... Here s some YOU can..... Pick up and put away your own clothes shoes shoes, jewellery e.g. e.g. .. you can and already are are making lots money without using Darcy and Pearl... You can give Darcy a private life, you can minimise the potential for other kids being unkind to her because of your job choice and posting her childhood online, you c an learn some basic cooking skills as part of " mumspiration"... Mums/ parents cook and feed their children , you can wash yr own hair weekly donate the weekly appointment to an nhs worker as a treat.... God I could go on and on and ON. Pretentious, SO out of touch with real parents/ working people .😡

Reactions: 10
I know that we all know this but it still makes my jaw hit the floor that her insta bio is:
"#1 parenting vlogger
Mumspiration and optimism."

I mean...is she taking the piss?! She is NONE of that! She is a washed up youtuber who was known for being Zoellas chummy and now she she sells her children when she wants a bit of cash. She makes my teeth itch. Her ego is unbelievable. She must be insufferable to be around in real life as she is bad enough through a screen and she is filtering it.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know that we all know this but it still makes my jaw hit the floor that her insta bio is:
"#1 parenting vlogger
Mumspiration and optimism."

I mean...is she taking the piss?! She is NONE of that! She is a washed up youtuber who was known for being Zoellas chummy and now she she sells her children when she wants a bit of cash. She makes my teeth itch. Her ego is unbelievable. She must be insufferable to be around in real life as she is bad enough through a screen and she is filtering it.
I don't know how anyone can take "mumspiration" from someone who does bugger all parenting 😂

Reactions: 13
Just checked her Pentland vlog website which she relaunched s.. And what a surprise lazyarse has added NOTHING to it.. And her employee nicolenavigates nothing... What the eff does Nicole actually do as she posted she works from her soft office too!!! Here s an idea ... Install 2 beds in the office that is currently empty ... Lazy Lady P said in the intro she was hoping to add another employee to Nicole... Doing what????! Buying bedding, coke, disney shite... doing pretentious Pentland home life " admin" ( bloody hate that word) ??????? I am doing this on Sunday night in half term ...😆I teach 7.20am till home at 6.30 7 pm so my brain needs tattle ... Calling it work respite thru tattlebastarding😆

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
That's what I also find hilarious. Is her ads which are so simple let's be honest. Just posing in front of furniture or whatever she's been gifted doing work with or if it's clothes or makeup it's just on her and that is a classed as hard work for a #ad...the books are poor quality and just utter written crap and don't make her a author. It's glorified merch. there is no talent in what she does and it's called work... I just can't understand it, I would be pissed as a company if I asked her to create a ad and she just does what she does. I knew a company who sell shoes and bags and they did a collaboration with a YouTuber... I can't remember her name but they wanted her to do like a 5-10 min advert on the product which was a bag worth £90 and shoes which was worth £70 and paid for her time too, and she just did what Louise does and posted crappy pics and just a brief "I love it" statement and they were so angry and she still demanded money for the 'work'!! these YouTuber's literally act as if they are hard working and need so much glossy free stuff and the glits and glamour just with putting in 0 effort into content. I mean Louise bangs on about being a creator and like I've said many times before what has she actually created, said or done that has been worth while. I follow people on YouTube with far less following and on sm too and they go out of there way to teach and show people skils and give education on whatever subject and as well just do good and are charitable humble people. Louise and the others are just pretentious out of touch snobs that expect a pat on the back for doing duck all.

does anyone look at her pet account? she's just posted a thing there, where she says that one of the cats was a fan of boris.. its very strange

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.