Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title from, erm, me. 😬 Thank you me, what a nice thread title. 😆 honest now guv I didn’t rig the vote or nuffink!
Special mention to @SwipeUpSally who was the runner up with Louise Pentland #10 - All my work's done by Nichole and my kids, hire me to help you! Tip 1, be born rich!
Thought we were due a new thread. The ‘Nicole‘ in the title is referring to the woman, @NicoleNavigates, who is in charge of helping Louise create her instagram content - those crappy shareable things, those wallpapers she was making. They work together in ‘Glitter HQ’ 🙄 Louise’s new office.

What has happened for Lazy Lady Louise in the Land of Glitter recently?
> Well, we all thought she was upduffed ‘cause she had started pinning baby announcements on her Pinterest. Nothing has come of it but she does seem to want people to speculate as she keeps directing people to her Pinterest boards.
> More using of Darcy and Pearl in her ads. Clear favouritism of Darcy the ‘crystal clear highlight’ of her lockdown who ‘makes motherhood very easy’ (in comparison to Pearl who she makes out is the she devil 🤨)
> Someone in her arse licking book group said that they didn’t like her new book very much, she essentially implied they had mental health issues because they didn’t enjoy the book. That someone is a tattler now so <flicks the v at Louise>
...sorry, that was childish.
> wants to go into social media consulting to help others, this one confuses me as she has so many people micro managing her content for her, how can she then go and consult others on the matter?
> big crying and moaning video uploaded yesterday essentially saying she wanted to have her cake and eat it, no mention of trolls but points talked about here were brought up, she sanitises her content so as to keep everybody happy and any negativity really gets to her and has stopped her uploading. Wishes it was like the early days again

anything I have missed please give it a mention! 🙂 carry on my good eggs 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Moaning about you tubers becoming celebrities then selling your engagement story to hello magazine.....

• Haha
Reactions: 27
the crafts continue! painting sticks and putting glitter and bows on them :rolleyes: i didn't think it could be worse than the wreath but somehow it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Moaning about influencers being seen as celebrities yet had spent 5 years campaigning to be on strictly and 'putting out to the universe' her desire to get into msm.. which always fail as she is so wooden! Good job she has Darcy to make the money.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
the crafts continue! painting sticks and putting glitter and bows on them :rolleyes: i didn't think it could be worse than the wreath but somehow it is!
Those sticks are the most hilariously hideous "fall decorations" I've ever seen. What is she going to do with them now?? I thought they were making little magic wands or something. Give it up Louise, you're not crafty

Reactions: 10
Moaning about you tubers becoming celebrities then selling your engagement story to hello magazine.....
Literally this. I liken it to politicians - politicians rightly call out abuse harassment and stalking they receive in the line of duty, but 99% of them accept that their views and actions are going to be dissected and disagreed with on social media in comments sections blogs on tv etc etc. (only the 1% of extremists try and get such things shut down) because being in the public eye is the job and you make money from doing so, but influencers expect to close down gossip sites? There are influencers who have to put up with horrific abuse and stalking and THATS what these people should be focusing their energies on as nobody should have to deal with that no matter what career they choose to follow, but thats not what happens here - they're upset because people talk about them on the internet and disagree with them? There are plenty of other jobs that dont rely on being in the public eye - noone should have to put up with being stalked/abused/harassed but thats not what this site is, if you cant handle people gossiping about you on a site that is completely disconnected from your own social channels on a career that can literally only exist if you get engagement from the general public on what you do then maybe change careers?

Reactions: 10
That video response...wow. I can't and won't feel bad because she needs a reality check not everyone is going to like her, agree with her, root for her or want to be accosiated with her. That's a fact. People don't like me. I mean Ffs Louise has read here and most probably hates the opinions and people writing them on here. I don't loose sleep knowing that she doesnt like me. Because I accept that and that's life. I mean you could be the best ever, perfect, smart, happy, naturaly handsome, naturaly pretty, jusy everything ticked in a box. Someone will bleeping hate you. Not everything is this magical Disney fairytale drivvel. It's doesnt work like that. Like considering the platform she has does she not have any Integrity about her to realise how she could do so so much better with making a change on other people's lives. Since she nangs on about being a feminist does she not see that she has pretty much made it but should have so much more because she's Louise Pentland. And Louise gets what she wants. Like there are girls still being denied education. There are child brides, and then them child brides being raped and having children. There are babies, children, people being trafficked every day. There is poverty STILL in 2020...yes louise POVERTY and not just overseas in the UK too, educate yourself. This year isn't just about how hard it's been on you. It's been bleeping hard for everyone. So maybe, just maybe realise what you do have and be a tad more grateful. Aswell there is no way you would have to wait for a appointment for a counceler or therapy if you are felling anxious. because you have that entiletmeng and wealth. People with a mental illnessess who are suffering every day, who don't have the status or wealth like yourself are being denied the help they desperatly need. And I can assure you they have genuine problems like money, health, jobloss, bills that need paying, a sick family member that won't be fixed as quickly as you. You have had retreats and holidays during a pandemic. While people are having to go with our food and basic necessities. So yeah again. Out of touch with the real world. That's why people are pissed.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The stick things look cute but they’re the kind of thing that I’d expect Pearl to make at nursery, you know, of the ‘lovely darling 😬 ‘ /sweeps accidentally into bin/ variety!
I mean yes she made them with Pearl but she gave the impression it was HER craft project. So what is she going to do with some painted sticks and string now? 🤣 she’d have been better off going out on a walk with Pearl and doing some sort of autumnal scrapbook with her, doing some leaf rubbing, finding Pebbles to paint.

Reactions: 12
The one thing she got spot on in that video is that she's a "highly sensitive person". Yes Louise you are. You can't take one single bit of feedback or criticism about anything. The people around her must worry about every single thing they say to her.

Reactions: 14
The bows kill me. They’re just so naff! I’d understand if Pearl were a bit older and she had tied them on to the best of her ability but for a grown woman who sells herself as a bit of a crafter they are not a ringing endorsement of skill or talent.

Reactions: 7
The one thing she got spot on in that video is that she's a "highly sensitive person". Yes Louise you are. You can't take one single bit of feedback or criticism about anything. The people around her must worry about every single thing they say to her.
I misheard it as highly successful and was like... uh ok

Reactions: 5
She’s that person that always has a new hobby or interest and then a month later has no interest in it!! We’ve had cooking, charity shops, up cycling, polly pocket and now crafting

Reactions: 11
Her crafting just creates tat that is going in the bin in a few weeks, those sticks would have degraded but won’t now they’re covered in scrappy material and a ton sprinkle of glitter.
The woollen ghosts could have been a scarf, made by Louise and Darcy on a loom but nope, they’ll be in the bin come November.

Reactions: 7
Ahh I have a lot of feelings about the video and to be honest I am now certain that I wouldn’t swap the salary, financial situation of a successful influencer with my own more modest life. It’s just absolutely not worth it.

Reactions: 15
Started Louise’s new YT video but after two minutes in I got incredibly bored. Will probably finish watching it tomorrow. But yes, she is over sensitive I agree. She reacted appallingly to me despite asking for opinions on her book. Made me out to have mental health issues just because I said I wasn’t hugely keen on it compared to her other written material. She disgusts me but I quite honestly worry for, and feel sorry for, her children and fiancé. Personally I also think she has settled for liam (even though imo he’s far too good for her) and her and him and the engagement is going to end in tears. I reckon he only proposed because she pushed him into it, hinting ALL THE TIME. She always gets everything her way I bet. Utter spoilt brat.

Reactions: 18
Started Louise’s new YT video but after two minutes in I got incredibly bored. Will probably finish watching it tomorrow. But yes, she is over sensitive I agree. She reacted appallingly to me despite asking for opinions on her book. Made me out to have mental health issues just because I said I wasn’t hugely keen on it compared to her other written material. She disgusts me but I quite honestly worry for, and feel sorry for, her children and fiancé. Personally I also think she has settled for liam (even though imo he’s far too good for her) and her and him and the engagement is going to end in tears. I reckon he only proposed because she pushed him into it, hinting ALL THE TIME. She always gets everything her way I bet. Utter spoilt brat.
Agree for all except Liam. Just because we don’t see him we can’t really gage what he’s like, but I imagine he must enjoy the lifestyle or at least accept it if he’s ok with pearl being in ads etc and did the hello shoot despite having a career which means it was probably dangerous for him to do so. From what we know he seems like a good guy (although I’m dubious that he lets pearl be featured given he more than anyone would know who could be out there) but I think he’s settling just as much as louise. Neither really want to break up the family unit but arent madly in love either.

Reactions: 12
Her lazy cant be arsed with YouTube vlogs is really showning in the views as a percent of the 2.32 million subscribers... The mumlife update trauma one 3.1% of her subscribers!!!!! The memory boxes one with Darcy even worse...and it was an ad so the advertisers won't think it a successful promotion , only got 1.3 % of her subscribers are watching!!!

Reactions: 9
I’m fairly new to following LP but can’t for the life of me see the interest thats generated an income they way I read it has. She’s repetitive, uninspiring and appears to want everyone one else to fill her content pages for her. Cannot see why any brand would engage tbh.
Just watched the video and don’t feel at all sorry for her as I know that she’s minted, can afford to stop online living if she chooses and maybe as she’s this fragile she should. Settle into getting a wedding planned and chill. No one will care two hoots as she said herself not many notice of you stop for a while. I’m bowing out of following as it’s just dull as. 🤭

Reactions: 14
Yes she definitely deleted the sweet photo of Pearl, I wonder why? As far as I remember she was saying lovely things about her too.
And what the (and I cannot stress this enough) actual duck are those glitter tit sticks?!! She’s so try hard it’s embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.