Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her latest ad is the swarovski one.. talking about things that spark joy (she made that into a hashtag and i already hate it) :rolleyes::LOL:

Reactions: 2
All that lovely, sparkly, glittery, fairytale bs she harps on about... made off of exploiting your children online for ads and their privacy. Yeah it rather not have diamonds thank you.

Reactions: 7
Regarding the professional organiser - forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't the person doing it the woman who she told us she was 'mentoring'? So really her advice to grow your account is... to feature on her account as an undisclosed AD?
100%. And then she’ll be like ‘I helped this influencer grow by 2000 followers!’ Pretending it was all strategy advice and not just a plug on her channel 🙄

Reactions: 7
Still find the Swarovski partnership incredibly tone deaf, for someone who worries about pleasing others and not flashing wealth, for her to agree to this partnership, in a time like this, is ridiculous.

Reactions: 12
She's jumping on this professional organiser thing as a trend - there's a new Netflix show called 'Get Organized with the Home Edit', featuring Reese Witherspoon! She doesn't have an original though it her head and is only interested in this as it's 'in'. You know she won't follow through and keep it tidy/stop buying tit.

Also, her vlog of the experience will be terrible. Safiya Nygaard (amongst others) has already covered this, and did a much better job than Louise will ever do.

Reactions: 6
Imagine being such a lazy, self centred, privileged rich witch that in the middle of a pandemic when thousands of people have lost their jobs, you think it’s appropriate to pay someone to organise your wardrobe. I cannot comprehend these people. You don’t have a real job Louise, you can tidy your own clothes away. Maybe this is a sign you own too much tit and should donate a bunch to charity! And stop being stuck in the lazy teenager mindset of not bothering to put your clothes away!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Imagine being such a lazy, self centred, privileged rich witch that in the middle of a pandemic when thousands of people have lost their jobs, you think it’s appropriate to pay someone to organise your wardrobe. I cannot comprehend these people. You don’t have a real job Louise, you can tidy your own clothes away. Maybe this is a sign you own too much tit and should donate a bunch to charity! And stop being stuck in the lazy teenager mindset of not bothering to put your clothes away!
She's just not relatable anymore, she tries but it's just not working

Reactions: 9
Waiting for her to hire someone to help clear and organise that oh so helpful medicine tin... since she hires everyone to do everything, it's so odd to me like running a home like she's attempting to be the boss of that house and she is bossing it. It's just weird behaviour. Its a home Louise, it's meant to be a safe place for your children, i get people work at home but this is totally different to sell your personal space and kids space and call it work,Why can't she just sort and organise her own tit out... its not like she doesn't get the time or chance to. The kids are looked after by a army of helpers, And I don't class buying Polly pockets, painting sticks, injecting botox and getting your hair done as work... it's just pissing about and shows you have too much money and time...

Reactions: 4
There’s so much content waiting to be created from her like showing off her autumn clothes that she’s got out of storage, plus sized fashion, she could even do aff links for similar items. But no she would rather have someone come and sort out her hoarding and paint cheap tat destined for the bin

what do YOU think? I want YOUR opinion also needs to die a death. You want engagement not opinions

Reactions: 10
For someone who is evidently a “writer”, her blog is a useful insight into how lazy she is as one!

From the formulaic “Oh Hai” 🤢 that she starts every post with, to chucking in words she has made up (yanno🤢) or her token phrases (good egg, keen bean etc) with the fake “I’d love to hear from you...tag me bollocks” or “what do you think? at the end of every post.

In essence, it’s literally a copy and paste blog. Her writing comes across as so insincere and trying to cater for a demographic that is younger than her. It’s cringeworthy. What 30+ year old acts like this?!

It’s the insincerity that stands out a mile. I’m sure she thinks those catchphrases are a clever way of creating an identity and something for people to relate to. But you can just feel how manufactured it is.

Haven’t commented before but stopped watching Louise a while ago when Pearl was born and I saw how tit she raised her. From poor nutrition to having a dummy hanging out her mouth everywhere even when she was running around etc. Lazy parent.

Haven’t commented before but stopped watching Louise a while ago when Pearl was born and I saw how tit she raised her. From poor nutrition to having a dummy hanging out her mouth everywhere even when she was running around etc. Lazy parent.
Words cannot describe how much I hate dummies. I know she's said a few times "take your dummy out to speak" to pearl but I do believe that's just for the camera and off camera she doesn't really care deep down. Keeping a dummy in a child's mouth on the regular is so damaging as is letting your child speak with a dummy in. That's pretty much the only thing I'll be judgemental about. I hope they get rid of it altogether asap.

Also WHERE THE duck ARE LIAM'S CLOTHES?!!?!!!??!? or any item of Liam's for that matter? Those clips with the professional organisers (🙄) in the bedroom and wardrobe had nothing of his. It really is baffling.

Reactions: 17
Words cannot describe how much I hate dummies. I know she's said a few times "take your dummy out to speak" to pearl but I do believe that's just for the camera and off camera she doesn't really care deep down. Keeping a dummy in a child's mouth on the regular is so damaging as is letting your child speak with a dummy in. That's pretty much the only thing I'll be judgemental about. I hope they get rid of it altogether asap.

Also WHERE THE duck ARE LIAM'S CLOTHES?!!?!!!??!? or any item of Liam's for that matter? Those clips with the professional organisers (🙄) in the bedroom and wardrobe had nothing of his. It really is baffling.
Such a good point about Liams stuff! Where is it all?!

Reactions: 2
I’m guessing Liam has his own room, her sparkly girlie soft office can’t be ruined by his “boy” stuff! This is a woman who is so lazy her new born slept in her walk in wardrobe so she wouldn’t have too far to walk! How many bedrooms does the house actually have?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.