Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jawge

"Spish spash" isn't even a fucking phrase. Did she make it up? When you Google it, it corrects it to "splish splash." https://www.google.com/search?q=spi...i10i175i199.3013j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

It's just how Darcy used to say 'splish splash' as a child. That's all.

Of all the things to have a go at Louise for, I think this is a bit much lol. I think it's kind of cute. In my family we still refer to things as their mispronounced names e.g. we still say 'unicorn' instead of 'uniform' as that's how I would mispronounce it as a kid.

Reactions: 19

Teabee

Oh piss off!

Louise needs to realise she got LUCKY. There are multiple better youtube channels out there who get no recognition. Not to mention she can thank a large part of her success for being friends with zoe back in the day! Piss off indeed!

Spoke

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Darcy because other than Liam (who seems spineless anyway) all the adults in her life are twats

FakeSmile

VIP Member
Every post she writes about the pressure of being "insta perfect" then how it isn't real and she isn't going to worry, the very next post the same thing over again.

🙄
Does she not think that she’s contributing to this pressure by showing off her £3,000 Christmas decorations and people coming in to organise her whole room full of wardrobes? It’s like none of this applies to her and she’s little old humble Louise.

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
Who the fuck considers sorting laundry to be an 'life admin bits'? Its a ridiculous phrase anyways and screams of her inflated ego, but in what world is folding laundry 'admin' 😂😂 she's a tit.

• Haha

Rainbowchampagne

I can’t believe her story of “would you consider giving to a food bank this year” and the only options are “yes I would” or “prefer not to”

Does she not think people who use them or simply can’t afford to donate don’t follow her?

Yes Louise you’re showing how wonderfully charitable you are, but you don’t realise poverty is everywhere 🙄

Noona

I'm still fuming about her asking us to save the Darcy leaf post on Instagram, a few pages back. I bit my tongue with the ridiculous Christmas decorations expense/"you can do it too" condescending crap, but I'm really, really tempted to say something to her regarding this (even although I haven't used my Instagram for months and I'm not in that great a place mentally to deal with her passive aggressive response and/or minion retaliation).

We all know she's only asking for the save, for the algorithm, but how can anyone be an ambassador for a charity that protects children and ask complete strangers to save a video of their young child? Surely, she can't be that stupid? Choosing to expose your kids on social media is one thing and different people have different levels they are comfortable with (and I know viewers will/can save videos/photos regardless of you asking), but it shows that getting her ratings up, means more than the safety of her own child here...that's what I can't get my head around. We can nit-pick her lack of parenting and our opinions there will vary, but I'm flabbergasted she or anyone could think this is ok and can't see how wrong it is. She was married to a teacher, now engaged to a detective, how can she not have ANY knowledge of the dangers of publicly sharing child images and videos and asking to save them for future 'reference'? Reference for what exactly, because we've never seen leaves before? There's NO justification for asking people to save that post, none. The NSPCC need to see that and ditch her pronto, she's not an ally to kids, she's a danger.

• Heart

Rose91

Chatty Member
Going back to the ‘I was a receptionist on 16k a year’ was she not living with Matt then, who would have been working, so his wages would have added towards that? Also whilst she may not have the best relationship with her dad, he’s loaded so I assume if she was ever caught short with money he would have lent her some and she would never be in any financial hardship.

Debbiedownerrrr

Am I the only one who finds Devons undermining of Louise frustrating? She’s ALWAYS done shit like this. Babes, she’s not your kid. Stay in your lane.
I know this is a Louise thread but YESSSSS I’ve always found Devon to be super “I’m not like other step-mums I’m so chill and different” like okay but that last post is a straight up dig at Louise being so “pink and glittery” I don’t like her approach of almost dissociating her from her mother (Louise) and also, perhaps I’m reading into it more so as I am a mum and if there was a “stepmom” on the scene I would be really pissed off tbh.

• Heart

callmegracie

VIP Member
anyone see louises latest grid post of darcy throwing leaves.. she said to save the post (obviously for engagement purposes) but i find i a bit weird that she's asking people to save a post of her daughter :confused:

zeatrix83

VIP Member
I actually want watch this because I want to see if I’m surprised 😂

Well I want someone on here to watch it for me and report back 😂
I don't think I could stomach the self pity at her recounting the 'bleak' days she was a single mum who could swan off to Cannes and Spain whenever she wanted because she only had her kid for 3.5 days a week.
Try being a single parent with the dad completely out the picture and only seeing his child for 2 days a month (his choice btw), coping with the heart breaking cries as your 2 year can't understand where daddy has suddenly gone.

• Heart
  • Sad

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I don’t see the problem in what Devon said to her tbh. It could have been a teacher saying the same thing to a student, I don’t think it was anything inappropriate for a step mother to say especially as she looks after her for as much time as Louise does 🤷🏻‍♀️
For me it's not the fact she said it to her but that she felt the need to post it online to make herself seem so perfect and wise, knowing that people have commented on how Louise dresses Darcy.

Reactions: 18

flopsymopsy

VIP Member
I mean, she doesn't have to stop supporting JK. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I for one am glad Jk is talking about the extreme trans movement, often by people who aren't even trans, eroding women's rights that we fought so hard for. A minority can fight for equal rights but it should not mean stepping on another group that faces inequality (women).
have a look at intersectional feminism. read about how damaging TERFs are. and educate yourself.

• Heart
Started Louise’s new YT video but after two minutes in I got incredibly bored. Will probably finish watching it tomorrow. But yes, she is over sensitive I agree. She reacted appallingly to me despite asking for opinions on her book. Made me out to have mental health issues just because I said I wasn’t hugely keen on it compared to her other written material. She disgusts me but I quite honestly worry for, and feel sorry for, her children and fiancé. Personally I also think she has settled for liam (even though imo he’s far too good for her) and her and him and the engagement is going to end in tears. I reckon he only proposed because she pushed him into it, hinting ALL THE TIME. She always gets everything her way I bet. Utter spoilt brat.

Confidant

Does anyone find the filters that she uses on her photos just a bit weird? They seem washed out of colour and the white balance seems to be off. Makes her seem orange too. I think it would be more flattering if she just posted the original pictures rather than tinkering with them.

And £3K Xmas decs in November is a joke. When lockdown 2.0 is going to put more people out of a job and potentially into poverty and she’s splashing spashing enough cash to feed/house a family for at least a month or two on tacky Xmas decs? She’s clueless.

Lemonz

VIP Member
I just can’t get past how selfish she is with the begging. Instead of trying to cadge free Sylvianians for Darcy, she could be talking about how other children won’t be getting much this year because of job losses etc and arranging a joint thing with the people who make Sylvanians (and other brands of toys too) to get some donated somewhere.

It’s the boohoo bleak days sob story angle of it too. Oh no some of Darcys toys got misplaced when we moved from our comfortable three bed to our bigger house or when we moved from our bigger house to our MASSIVE HOUSE and now she has none boo hoo. Like it’s some sad sad tale and now Darcy needs cheering up. Meanwhile, irl, other children are ACTUALLY struggling and have real problems.
Yeah the divorce stuff really annoys me. Fucking hell divorces arent great but Darcy has literally experienced the best case divorce scenario.
1. Able to stay in the family home during transition to ease the change.
2. Both parents well off enough to afford nice new houses.
3. Parents amicable, and coparenting 50/50

• Heart

ECH

VIP Member
She's not just obsessed with an ex, she's obsessed with that 'dark time' in her life. She's constantly bringing it up and she wrote a whole book about it.