Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, I went into Stage 4 restrictions in Melbourne with brand new sns nails and only non-acetone nail polish remover in the house.

They were a witch to grow out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It knocked 10 years off her, her doing her own hair! She looks so much older with them bouncy curls.

Reactions: 9
louises “when this is all over” story posts talks about taking darcy to a ballet and doesn’t even have a mention of Pearl!

louises “when this is all over” story posts talks about taking darcy to a ballet and doesn’t even have a mention of Pearl!
She’s not even pretending to not have a favourite at this point. Her bathroom tour was 90% complaining about Pearl, then does a follow up post praising Darcy

Reactions: 5
When parents show favouritism that does wind me up, the effect it can have on a child

I think partly the reason is she can't stand that Matt has her for half the time and also Darcy looks like Louise a lot

Reactions: 1
Tepid jizz...

This from a woman trying to get mainstream media to take her seriously

• Haha
She's having her Christmas decorations put up today by an external company. Is that still allowed in lockdown?

Reactions: 6
She's having her Christmas decorations put up today by an external company. Is that still allowed in lockdown?
why would you want a company to put up your decorations? that was the best time for us, putting up decorations together as a family :confused:

Reactions: 16
Can’t she wait til 02/12 (not that lockdown will be lifted) or do it her bloody self with the girls and have a homey Christmas instead of an Instagram perfect one?

Reactions: 9
why would you want a company to put up your decorations? that was the best time for us, putting up decorations together as a family :confused:
My happiest memories are of putting up the Christmas tree with my mum every year while watching Christmas films. It might have looked rubbish but it's for the memories! Can't believe someone would rather pay for an insta perfect Christmas than do it with their children 😬

Reactions: 10
Why is she allowed someone to come to her house and install Christmas decorations during lockdown, and I can’t go and see my Grandmother who lost her husband in March? 😳 For someone so intent on making memories with her children, it’s sad that she doesn’t do any of these things with them. Even just ONE tree.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Why is she allowed someone to come to her house and install Christmas decorations during lockdown, and I can’t go and see my Grandmother who lost her husband in March? 😳 For someone so intent on making memories with her children, it’s sad that she doesn’t do any of these things with them. Even just ONE tree.
Can’t you set up a decorating business and go decorate her tree?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
id gladly pay someone to put up my decorations/take them down again 😂 but seems like a terrible waste of money. I’m a grinch though, I didn’t bother with them at all until I had a child and hes too young to find the joy in it yet.

Reactions: 2
In her questions box I’ve asked how much it actually is to hire her decorations. I doubt she’ll answer anything to do with cost. It’s such a ridiculous thing to do in a normal year let alone a year when most of the country are in a financial squeeze. Also it’s only just bleeping November, at least wait til the end of the month?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.