Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We are comftable, husband earns a good wage. But I would still be sick in my mouth at the thought of spending £3000 on something so extra.... when there are parents struggling to feed their families. I’d much rather spend £3000 on gifts or helping buy food for families they won’t be able to this Christmas

also.... You can do it too.... erm what about all the people who Cant after loosing their jobs through no fault of their own!!

she’s a dick!

Reactions: 9
Oh piss off!

Louise needs to realise she got LUCKY. There are multiple better youtube channels out there who get no recognition. Not to mention she can thank a large part of her success for being friends with zoe back in the day! Piss off indeed!

Reactions: 19
I don’t want to see her putting together bags for the homeless this year with Darcy.... I hope that she still does it, but the idea of watching her do it, surrounded by decorations she’s spent £3000 on and she is only renting them? Where she’s blatantly putting them through as a business expense cos she needs a pretty Christmas backdrop for her content if she hasn’t managed to get it for free? Yeah that smug madam can duck right off with her “including it in her budget”
Backdrop for what content? She still hasn’t uploaded a video since 1st October

• Haha
People have lost everything and she spends how much on a professional decorator for something that lasts a month?! Kick in the bleeping teeth, tasteless, over privileged and just the behaviour from a bragging twit. She must have money to burn. Let's thank chummy for helping het achieve this 😒

We are comftable, husband earns a good wage. But I would still be sick in my mouth at the thought of spending £3000 on something so extra.... when there are parents struggling to feed their families. I’d much rather spend £3000 on gifts or helping buy food for families they won’t be able to this Christmas

also.... You can do it too.... erm what about all the people who Cant after loosing their jobs through no fault of their own!!

she’s a dick!
My husband would panic and probably leave me if I did this.

Reactions: 6
If she has £3,000 to waste on rented Christmas decorations that someone else is going to put up for her, crack on. It’s her money, she can do what she wants with it.

What I find absolutely atrocious is not only splashing it all over Instagram, but having the audacity to justify herself by saying that everyone else can do it to! Even if we weren’t in the midst of a pandemic with countless jobs lost and where people will be wondering how the hell they are going to afford even the tiniest of Christmases, it’s just so tone deaf and patronising basically saying that people should work harder to be like her!

I’m sorry Louise but I’d rather spend quality time with my children than fine a ‘side hustle’ that means the only time I see them is when I’m making them work for me.

Reactions: 14
And just like that, she finally uploads a video. Guess she needs the AdSense to support her Christmas decorations!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think Pearl looks a bit like Devon :S I think it's the fringe 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jesus christ for 3k I would at least expect to get to keep the decorations

Reactions: 2
That's a lot of 'hard work' talk from a woman who only got famous through her internet best friend and who earns ad money through her infant daughter.

Reactions: 21
You guys were right. It’s definitely something you’d see at intu 😷 i guess money can’t buy class after all 😌

Reactions: 3
How can it be £3000 to HIRE decorations for a house for a MONTH?! Like how?!! I get the woman hand makes them to Louise's taste.. but then she takes them away! £3000 to buy.. yes. Maybe. £3000 to hire is insane!! Louise could have attempted to do it herself for content.. but she is too lazy!!

• Sick
Isn't this woman Louise's PR lady? I don't know who she is referring to in the post, I suspect not Louise, but Louise is also being a show off about her decorations. So much so that she will be dragging out the reveal over several days and invited questions knowing damn well people would want to know the cost.

Screenshot_20201106-215957_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So effing angry... How any homes with families whose parents have lost jobs and in real financial strife could that bloody money have bought Xmas decos , advent calendars, Xmas card packs etc... That bloody money could decorate so many deprived homes charity nominated or even better homeless shelters, women's refuge shelters but no pretentious lady lazyarse Pentland palace is more important... And boring content cos you haven't even chosen diff Xmas decs from the company... Bloody repeat off last year... So no new content for the followers who you owe much of yr fortune... But hey boss lady decides... And you decide... Don't give a duck... Get Liam thinks what the duck.... He would prob love his only child's Xmas to do it homely... But gotta keep his gob shut... It's HER house😫😤

Lovely earlier tattler link.... Just think how many Xmas boxes could that bleeping could pay for..... Get yr lazyarse to Poundland which you bloody claim to love doing hauls for ( not closed in lockdown) and costco banks ... Spend that bloody 3-5 thousand quid on Xmas gift boxes to give to the food bank you bloody say you support... bet staff there watch your social media and see similar comments your stupid , out of touch, LYING as far from relatable mum influencer as is possible.😤😤😤😠😠😠😠😡😡😡

Surely as an influencer she should tap in to the current climate/ what's going on now to be relatable and increase engagement which equals money??? E.g. How-to decorate yr house in a budget... Bet loads of others mig ht... Stupid bloody woman . God she could even have used that money to donate decs to loads of women's refuges😡😫

Lazy bleeping " I bought my title" pent!and... Took me 5 minutes in Google , after being in school teaching 7.30 - 5.00 with 20mins lunch break no other break... Get off yr arse and get volunteering.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just think what this amazing lady could do with 3-5 k if lazyarse decorated Pentland palace with Poundland costco... Don't bail and blog if you don't bloody use what you buy... Called being a muminfluencer HYPOCRITE!!! Practise and use what you bloody blog / preach and make thousands from using as creative content.😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

Reactions: 3
People have lost everything and she spends how much on a professional decorator for something that lasts a month?! Kick in the bleeping teeth, tasteless, over privileged and just the behaviour from a bragging twit. She must have money to burn. Let's thank chummy for helping het achieve this 😒

My husband would panic and probably leave me if I did this.
Yeah mine would throw a fit!! No matter how much I think I’m the bauble queen (I don’t).
And it’s the attitude of... I understand as I was Just a minimum wage office worker once.... but if you too work hard like me... you could waste £3000 on Christmas decorations!
I could kinda understand if she spent out £3000 for Christmas decorations she kept and could reuse every year

Reactions: 5
For £3000 I’d expect a full Santa’s grotto along with reindeer!

Reactions: 8
It was pretty crass to mention the cost of those Christmas decs - now more than ever.

I mean, even if people asked, I just wouldn't say. Very unnecessary.

Louise has said for ages she wants to talk more about money, but rarely does unless she's bragging about how much something costs.

Also, let's be honest, Louise has always been extremely privileged. We all know her father has a lot of money too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.