Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
16k a year but able to buy a property? That just shows how much inheritance she was given for her down payment on her property!! No bank is ever lending to anyone only making 16k, even if Matt's name was also on the deed, it would have only been join income of about 45k. Boggles my mind how she thinks thats normal?
She doesn't think she was 'normal' she thinks she was poverty stricken! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is her obsession with being “picture perfect” all the time? Calm your tits, Louise. Nobody over the age of 18 thinks instagram is a real representation of someone’s life. We all know we’re all winging it. You don’t need to remind us.

Reactions: 16
Every post she writes about the pressure of being "insta perfect" then how it isn't real and she isn't going to worry, the very next post the same thing over again.

🙄

Reactions: 12
Every post she writes about the pressure of being "insta perfect" then how it isn't real and she isn't going to worry, the very next post the same thing over again.

🙄
Does she not think that she’s contributing to this pressure by showing off her £3,000 Christmas decorations and people coming in to organise her whole room full of wardrobes? It’s like none of this applies to her and she’s little old humble Louise.

Reactions: 19
Anyone know a rough comparison or how much money she can make on insta vs youtube? Just curious why she's migrating

Anyone know a rough comparison or how much money she can make on insta vs youtube? Just curious why she's migrating
her social blade says that her youtube can earn up to 5.9k a year but another site says that she can earn up to 6.3k a year from instagram

I think it will be less to do with money, and more to do with Instagram requiring less work. Just a photo instead of a video etc.

Reactions: 3
I know a few friends who microinfluencers and can earn around £150-200 and they have 10k followers or less. Some of them ask for a lot more, others a lot less. Its how they rate their own content costs and the brands can either say yes or no. I know one girl charged £1k for a photo on a train for SWR and a few stories.

Reactions: 2
Louise I really hope father Christmas gives you a steaming hot bag of fresh tit for Christmas because you and other 'celebs' have really took the piss this year. Take your money, take your ego, take your tit crafts and your vanity and go shove it where the sun dont shine. Really took the piss this year... like always with your whole b.s. mantra of perfect, nice, charitable, friendly, humble saint louise... I can't tell you right now I can see past that. And you are none of those. Just a snob. With a army of helpera and yes men Simple as that.

Reactions: 12
I don't know if anyone has bought this up before, but Louise is an avid fan of the Duggar family. She even liked Anna Duggar's last post talking about how Apple fixed the election... There is something really grim about someone who "champions" feminism idolising a family who are bigoted, racist, homophobic and sexist.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Do I think it’s a waste of money to drop 3k on hired Christmas decorations? Yes. Do I think it’s her money and she can do what she likes? Also yes. I think if she’d been asked how much she’d spent and avoided the question, people here would be up in arms about that so she can’t win, in a way.

I do however hate the “you can do it too!” attitude. I’m a teacher. No matter how hard I work I will never likely get to the stage of being able to spunk £3k on baubles I don’t even get to keep. I have a fabulous, professional job for which I have had to be highly educated and work damned hard for. Yes, I have chosen this career and it’s not a job you go into for the money but it really makes me cross that people fannying around on the internet with little discernible talent earn more than teachers, nurses etc who are all highly qualified and actually making a contribution to society.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't know if anyone has bought this up before, but Louise is an avid fan of the Duggar family. She even liked Anna Duggar's last post talking about how Apple fixed the election... There is something really grim about someone who "champions" feminism idolising a family who are bigoted, racist, homophobic and sexist.
why the duck is she liking posts about the election being a conspiracy?? Is she a Trump supporter?

Reactions: 2
why the duck is she liking posts about the election being a conspiracy?? Is she a Trump supporter?
I don't think she is because she posted something on Saturday celebrating Biden being elected. But I have no clue why she's liking things like that

Reactions: 3
I don't think she is because she posted something on Saturday celebrating Biden being elected. But I have no clue why she's liking things like that
It just doesn’t sit right with me. The Duggar’s are interesting but I’d never try to comment or like anything they do due to them having such bad views on basic things. I’m really disappointed with Louise for liking practically everyone of their pictures on insta.

Reactions: 5
You could almost forgive supporting the Duggar’s before the Josh scandal, but after? Like why would you want to associate with that on your public account

Reactions: 8
I’m FASCINATED by the Duggars (they’re unbelievably dumb hicks) but I would never in a million years call myself a ‘fan’ - I’m an avid snarker over on Reddit... but scarily I think Louise really is a fan and admires them 🤢

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.