Louise Pentland #10 Nicole navigates content I create, kids increase my engagement rate!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise blatantly doesn't let her wear that choker at her house. She wears that choker nearly every time she is photographed with her dad.

Reactions: 20
Idk why Louise is so desperate to make her into a perfect Victorian child. It's only going to get worse when Darcy gets a bit older and wants to express herself but her mum won't let her because it goes against her Instagram aesthetic.
Yep, Louise is obsessed with that Instagram look.

She describes something of it in her book... the families with the good looking mum and dad, kids wearing joules clothing and a cute dog... or in her case cats (something like that).

Reactions: 6
See I don’t think either parent is being fair on that girl. Both must know that they both have different styles, tastes and way of life. Both forced on Darcy who appears to have 2 totally different ways of life because of the 50/50 custody. She’s a person not a possession fitting in with the ways of 2 parents.

Reactions: 12
Anybody know why Louise and Emma aren’t friendly anymore?
A few people had commented saying they found Emma annoying when she was in Louise's vlogs (she was) and it seems like Louise didn't have any need to keep talking to her after that. Narcissists only want you if you can do something for them and Emma no longer could for Louise.

Reactions: 5
She is like a little rock chick! Black headband, black earrings, black bag, clunky ugg boots, leather jacket.. I mean can you imagine Louise's face! Poor Darcy, which one does she feel most comfortable in?! I have also attached pics of darcy when she is with Louise. Dressed like a toddler. Such a stark contrast. I know its only clothes but i really feel its a representation of Louise's control and need for everything to be how SHE wants it.View attachment 279974View attachment 279978View attachment 279982View attachment 279983
I point this out every time this topic comes up so bear with me while I repeat myself but Matt controls her clothes and dresses her like a toddler too. Let’s all think back to the horribly childish “daddy’s little lady” t shirt he dressed her in earlier this year. That’s definite toddler clothing! Plus, he controls her outfits as much as Louise does. The only difference (bar the toddler shirt) is that they dress her in Devons weird style instead 😂

Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20201019-093040_Facebook.jpg

You would think she was the only person to get divorced with a kid involved. 🙄 Louise, your marriage failed, get over it. He has gotten remarried, you've had a kid with someone else and are supposedly getting married too. You even picked your first dance song the other day. Why are you still going on about your freaking divorce? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 16
View attachment 280312

You would think she was the only person to get divorced with a kid involved. 🙄 Louise, your marriage failed, get over it. He has gotten remarried, you've had a kid with someone else and are supposedly getting married too. You even picked your first dance song the other day. Why are you still going on about your freaking divorce? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I actually want watch this because I want to see if I’m surprised 😂

Well I want someone on here to watch it for me and report back 😂

Reactions: 1
I point this out every time this topic comes up so bear with me while I repeat myself but Matt controls her clothes and dresses her like a toddler too. Let’s all think back to the horribly childish “daddy’s little lady” t shirt he dressed her in earlier this year. That’s definite toddler clothing! Plus, he controls her outfits as much as Louise does. The only difference (bar the toddler shirt) is that they dress her in Devons weird style instead 😂
Ah see i dont really think that stuff is Devons style, she's a pretty generic dresser. With occasionally strange green lip.

Reactions: 2
It's so bizarre watching Darcy repeat my own childhood. I was a girly Disney Princess at my mum's house, pink bedroom, dollies, dresses, Disney holidays etc. My dad's house was the opposite - I was a tomboy, superheros, camping, board games. I felt more myself at one than the other and hated being forced to fit into a role my parents expected of me depending on the house. At 12 I said F this and decided to live with one and just go on days out with the other. Being passed between your parents houses gets tiresome when you're old enough to know what you want to do. I do wonder how Darcy will feel when she's a bit older!

I personally think if Matt dressed her to his taste, he would have her in Marvel and football clothes(she does wear football tops with him). I don't think many dads would buy their 9 year olds chokers, black clip on earrings, black bags etc. I genuinely think they take her shopping and she buys her own stuff, I can't see him shopping in Claires accessories for accessories for her and its her black accessories which is what make her so rock chick looking. Such a change from Louises big bows. I don't think Matt would care as much as he doesn't make money off his image like Louise does. Its Louises job to sell her childrens image so she carefully curates it.

Reactions: 15
I personally think if Matt dressed her to his taste, he would have her in Marvel and football clothes(she does wear football tops with him). I don't think many dads would buy their 9 year olds chokers, black clip on earrings, black bags etc. I genuinely think they take her shopping and she buys her own stuff, I can't see him shopping in Claires accessories for accessories for her and its her black accessories which is what make her so rock chick looking. Such a change from Louises big bows. I don't think Matt would care as much as he doesn't make money off his image like Louise does. Its Louises job to sell her childrens image so she carefully curates it.
I do think Devon has a (non sinister) hand in it though. She is a self professed “rocker”/ has a green day tattoo etc. I do think she influences how Darcy dresses in their house, or at least encourages that side of her more.

Reactions: 9
It's so bizarre watching Darcy repeat my own childhood. I was a girly Disney Princess at my mum's house, pink bedroom, dollies, dresses, Disney holidays etc. My dad's house was the opposite - I was a tomboy, superheros, camping, board games. I felt more myself at one than the other and hated being forced to fit into a role my parents expected of me depending on the house. At 12 I said F this and decided to live with one and just go on days out with the other. Being passed between your parents houses gets tiresome when you're old enough to know what you want to do. I do wonder how Darcy will feel when she's a bit older!
Which one did you choose May I ask?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I actually want watch this because I want to see if I’m surprised 😂

Well I want someone on here to watch it for me and report back 😂
I don't think I could stomach the self pity at her recounting the 'bleak' days she was a single mum who could swan off to Cannes and Spain whenever she wanted because she only had her kid for 3.5 days a week.
Try being a single parent with the dad completely out the picture and only seeing his child for 2 days a month (his choice btw), coping with the heart breaking cries as your 2 year can't understand where daddy has suddenly gone.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
God she's such a twit.
Those stories about filters, beginning them by asking people to be honest and she wont share or judge their answers. I genuinely thought it was going to be really polarising opinions on motherhood or life in general but no 'do you like filters'. She's been thinking about the topic for ages. I honestly wouldn't trade places with her for all the money in the world, the inside of her head must be like a bleeping black hole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Does anyone get creeped out by the comparison pics of Darcy’s clothes? It’s like she’s living two different lives and we all know Louise is a control freak/makes her wear certain clothes and as the previous poster said, she’d be in marvel all the time if it was Matt’s choice. I don’t know how custody works but I can 100% see her wanting to move in with Matt full time when she gets to being a teenager

Reactions: 14
Does anyone get creeped out by the comparison pics of Darcy’s clothes? It’s like she’s living two different lives and we all know Louise is a control freak/makes her wear certain clothes and as the previous poster said, she’d be in marvel all the time if it was Matt’s choice. I don’t know how custody works but I can 100% see her wanting to move in with Matt full time when she gets to being a teenager
I reckon she’s going to rebel big time when she’s a teenager. Kicking off with Louise about being pimped online in adverts for money all her life. Kicking off with Matt about the fact her dad did nothing to protect her from it. Louise thinks she’s got her hands full now 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.