Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
i think she pushed Liam to propose to her, don’t think he was that bothered, plus she did all that proposing to herself malarkey? Whatever happened to that?

sangariana

To be fair I don't either!! But that's because I'm a vegetarian and haven't had to cook meat 😅 all I know is a chicken shouldn't be pink inside. I do however make a banging Quorn lasagne!
Yeah I did realise that perhaps if she’s veggie then she wouldn’t know. Sorry! But yeah it’s just strange, but then she was all oh my god Kung POW cauliflower or whatever it was she tried to make ages ago.

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
I feel cheated, I got a reply but not a passive aggressive one. Although she did point out that this ad will save people money. £120 if I remember correctly from the story but I can bet she was paid 10 times that to post it.

Genuinely did like her. Back when she was a single mum I was too and although she was living it up in cannes, last minute trips to Spain etc and I was living month to month I found her somewhat relatable. Looking back I don't see why I thought that as she wasn't. She had 50/50 custody, my daughter saw her dad twice a month because he couldn't be arsed making more of an effort back then.

In terms of being sad about missing darcy, surely she is used to it now. Its been their set up for what 4/5 years now?
I don’t think I’d ever get used to being apart from mine half the week even if it had been something we’d been doing for years.

fkedoff

Anyone know a rough comparison or how much money she can make on insta vs youtube? Just curious why she's migrating

Spoke

VIP Member
We’re not there when they’re shopping but I guess that even if she asks for certain things, whoever she is with's taste will affect what is bought. My taste isn’t victorian dresses with bows, so my child
could ask me but I won’t be getting it.

Yellowpear

Wonder what's going on in Pentland towers at the moment? Silent day from her yesterday and pre recorded IGTV dropped today with no intro/ plug on stories (she never does this). Maybe Liam ate her minstrels again?

Right, call me Sherlock but I think something has gone wrong with her management/ PR person.

2 days ago Louise did a happy birthday post to 'charlottebelletobinpr' calling her a 'friend for life' - as far as I can see Charlotte didn't even 'like' this post - but she did like thefatfunnyone/ Kate Piper/ MotherPukka's comments underneath.

Plot thickens... she doesn't appear to follow Louise at all.

Scrap that - she does still follow Lou. Rest still stands though

marypoppinsyall

When she did that whole married to herself thing she was with Liam and I always wonder how he took that??
Yeah that was weird. Maybe he wouldn’t have minded bc I don’t think he wanted to get married again? When she introduced him she said he’d been married before too and didn’t want to again iirc, still weird thing to do with someone you plan to spend your life with