Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Louise showing again how unbelievably out of touch she is with the real world. Shes talking to the financial expert, saying “This year, we all have such an opportunity to save” and “We’re all in situations where we can save”. She could have said “some of us” but it doesn’t even occur to her that most people aren’t sitting at home letting the money roll in. She’s totally oblivious to how many people have lost their jobs and can’t make ends meet. He talked about people on PUP and not knowing when they’d get their next pay packet, but it didn’t seem to occur to Louise at all. I stopped watching at that point

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Louise showing again how unbelievably out of touch she is with the real world. Shes talking to the financial expert, saying “This year, we all have such an opportunity to save” and “We’re all in situations where we can save”. She could have said “some of us” but it doesn’t even occur to her that most people aren’t sitting at home letting the money roll in. She’s totally oblivious to how many people have lost their jobs and can’t make ends meet. He talked about people on PUP and not knowing when they’d get their next pay packet, but it didn’t seem to occur to Louise at all. I stopped watching at that point
I used have good time for him, but hes obviously a bit of a dope to have partnered up with her. Shes a total airhead

Reactions: 3
She's only delighted with the number of people that joined into the live..she was as smug and she hasn't a notion. It actually sickens me the girl that technically does nothing for a living has more money then those who work very hard every week. I'm sorry now but getting up at 9am every morning and writing a to do list that involves walks, coops, food, and half naked pics for the gram *repeat is not hard work

Reactions: 20
The housemate literally rammed up against the wall in the corner of her bedroom working. That is so difficult!!! There ain't enough space for two people to live and work from home!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The housemate literally rammed up against the wall in the corner of her bedroom working. That is so difficult!!! There ain't enough space for two people to live and work from home!
Thats the reality of renting in dublin. That wouldbe considered to be on the top end of the market.

A lot of Dublin 2 bed apts have a small double bedroom and a roomthat barely fits a single bed. Honestly Louise and whatshername are doing v well

Reactions: 7
Louise holding court in the living area all day then no doubt doing pilates and taking pictures of herself....oh I mean creating content.

Reactions: 8
Thats the reality of renting in dublin. That wouldbe considered to be on the top end of the market.

A lot of Dublin 2 bed apts have a small double bedroom and a roomthat barely fits a single bed. Honestly Louise and whatshername are doing v well
Yes v well for two people living. But to be working aswell. Modern apartments (and I live in one too but not Dublin) were not designed for working in the living quarters.

Reactions: 5
I'm fairly sure some relation of Charlotte's owns that cottage so no way were they paying full whack to stay there! Probably got a good deal in exchange for promoting it on Instagram.
I think that cottage is part of a collection called Fiddle and Bow. It's owned by a a guy called Gerry Quinn and John Burke who owns the Armada and Hotel Doolin, and is also eldest Garihy's husband. It was Doolin Lodges and they revamped them and added on a little Boutique Hotel. Cost of renting them is astronomical!

It's owned by Aoibhin Garrihys husband, Aoibhin and Charlotte are friends from years ago!
Catching up - just saw this!

Reactions: 4
Your one Megan bet into the corner at her desk. Like how does she move her chair to get in and out? Maybe Louise needs to put up a question box asking if she needs to have the desk the way it is or use some common sense and put the desk along the wall so she won't have to climb out from it🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The voice on Louise when she said about Neven also sending her a tray and a spoon 😩😂 I cannot cope with the voice 😂 she comes across soooo blonde lol

Your one Megan bet into the corner at her desk. Like how does she move her chair to get in and out? Maybe Louise needs to put up a question box asking if she needs to have the desk the way it is or use some common sense and put the desk along the wall so she won't have to climb out from it🙈
I laughed out loud when I saw your one behind the desk. I can only imagine her having to slide off the chair and under the desk, then climb over the bed to get out of the room 😂. All while Louise is lounging on the sofa taking snaps of herself. I know how difficult it is to live in a small place while WFH. Things will need to change or Louise #2 will get very frustrated.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cannot deal with the “Lou” this “Lou” that from Meghan. They’d honestly film themselves on the shitter if they had to just for some content 🤣

• Haha
Hahahahaha this is the nail on the head!!!! I was in his year and I will never forget that green Mini Cooper. Gosh a lot of dickheads came out of UCC in the late 2000s 😂 him, Dr Doireann, Jeska, the list goes on....
Ha! What was he like in class? I remember he was active in the Law Society, too...

Who’s Jeska?

I know people who have left house shares during Covid as it’s too intense or just not healthy to be all in the apartment at once trying to work/live/cook.
It’ll be cosy that’s for sure 😂😭😂😭😭

Reactions: 8
Ha! What was he like in class? I remember he was active in the Law Society, too...

Who’s Jeska?

O'Mahoney!

Rossy was grand in class, worked his ass off to be fair. Always uber ambitious! Got v upset when nobody was surprised at him coming out 😂

Reactions: 1
The hack of her in the corner and paying through the nose for their hen house, gave me a right laugh!!!

Let's be real lads, this one is prob writing a few emails and calling it work. I doubt she's on daily meetings and working in intense projects.
She probably spent max 1 hour at her little desk squashed against the wall 😂

• Haha
Jesus who doesn’t know how to throw together a Thai curry. It’s not even a “recipe” when you use a paste, you’d swear she was making it from scratch and the instructions are on the side of the jar 🤦🏼‍♀️ I can’t believe she has been living away from home for 10+ years and has to message her “mom” to ask how to make this?
Are you surprised, considering that she had a paid partnership with potato.ie before Christmas and cooked a Thai Style Potato Chicken Stir Fry?

This ad came up on my Stories today. I must be spending too much time on this thread ...

View attachment 388197

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.