Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the roommate isn’t just some randomer anyway. She’s a travel writer for the daily mail and is followed by a few blogger huns

oh interesting! I had no idea who she was. It’ll be something to see what they get up to, she seems very outgoing.

Reactions: 4
oh interesting! I had no idea who she was. It’ll be something to see what they get up to, she seems very outgoing.
I only know because Louise tagged her in one of her stories! Meganvirgo is her handle. She looks quite like Louise. I think Louise only lives with carbon copies of herself 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else hate the term 'adulting'? "We bought some plants I feel like we're really adulting now"!

You are an adult ffs!!!

Reactions: 23
Does anyone else hate the term 'adulting'? "We bought some plants I feel like we're really adulting now"!

You are an adult ffs!!!
She's trying to relate to the 20 year olds / the moving out of home for college type ppl I think rather than her own age group which is well and truly over the 'we are adults' approaching 30 soon

Reactions: 8
Adulting ffs 😂 she’s nearly 30. Her mother probably had them all half reared by the time she was Louise’s age. I totally get the college student reference. Everything about her screams “first waft of independence”. So you moved out and bought a few pots and pans, big wow? It was only interesting last year because you were moving to NY, and everyone loves a glimpse of NY. You can’t try and capture that same magic renting an apartment in Dublin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's the least adulty adult ever!!😂 Literally a 17 year old trapped in a 30 year old's body.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

You are an adult ffs!!!
Yes! Me too. How low does the bar have to be for ‘adulting’? Some of us hold down full-time jobs too, shock horror!😱😱

• Haha
I don't follow Louise but looked for the craic at the new housemate... Same dogs, same boring personalities.. They're too alike.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well the new housemate is after gaining over 2 and a half thousand new followers since Louise tagged her yesterday evening so looks like she’s reaping the benefits from this move already!

• Wow
  • Haha
Well the new housemate is after gaining over 2 and a half thousand new followers since Louise tagged her yesterday evening so looks like she’s reaping the benefits from this move already!
I can’t understand this, why follow someone just because of their roommate, or twins and me brother or anything like that?

Adulting *eye roll* FFS Louise you are almost 30. But the time I was 30 I had a full time job, a mortgage, a husband and a was 8 months pregnant. Not saying she needs to emulate my life to be an adult, but THAT is Adulting. Not buying a bloody plant!

If she wants to move into the influencer world she's a smart girl moving into that small space with Louise. We'll be seeing a lot of her

• Haha
I think Louise’s roomie fancies herself as a bit of an insta hun. She’s already over on her stories with the “so guys”.. spiel. Absolutely cringe when she has only about 3k followers

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Omg I just looked at the stories. Hahaha. they seem well matched in fairness I'd say they'll enjoy living together and Louise will be less lonely. But not two people I'd have any interest in. It's hilarious she even looks like Louise

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.