Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say they probably think be good roomies as they will both be of benefit to eachother! She is in PR and LouLou can flog her shite on the gram 😂

Reactions: 3
'Off to do our first food shop... the excitement'

duck right off you gowls. Theyre made for eachother.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
'Off to do our first food shop... the excitement'

duck right off you gowls. Theyre made for eachother.
Jesus I know Louise didnt like living alone, but would you be arsed being joined at the hip with a roommate at her age? Having your meals together, food shopping together (although she'll probably rope this one into cooking all her food for her like when she was at home).. next it will be matching PJS

Reactions: 15
Adulting *eye roll* FFS Louise you are almost 30. But the time I was 30 I had a full time job, a mortgage, a husband and a was 8 months pregnant. Not saying she needs to emulate my life to be an adult, but THAT is Adulting. Not buying a bloody plant!
Yep, total BS outta her!🙄

Reactions: 4
Jesus I know Louise didnt like living alone, but would you be arsed being joined at the hip with a roommate at her age? Having your meals together, food shopping together (although she'll probably rope this one into cooking all her food for her like when she was at home).. next it will be matching PJS
Thats what i thought aswell. In my flat sharing days we did our own thing for the most part.

The odd takeaway or dinner together but lived our own lives. I remember one apt i lived in with 2 pals and one day, one of the girls come with me food shopping... i found it a bit annoying because instead of going in and doing our seperate bits she followed me around 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone think their grocery shopping looks shite? The ‘so ironic’ grocery food haul where she shows us what’s in the fridge is ridiculous, and there’s actually feck all in it! 4 little tea cakes in a row on one of the fridge shelves. 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anyone think their grocery shopping looks shite? The ‘so ironic’ grocery food haul where she shows us what’s in the fridge is ridiculous, and there’s actually feck all in it! 4 little tea cakes in a row on one of the fridge shelves. 🤦‍♀️🙄
The red meat (burgers) on top shelf turned my stomach... Food hygiene😷 also Heineken 0..the mad things 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Who are the dopes asking for a grocery haul 🙄 that receipt was a mile long yet they got tit all. Enough for about 3 days of dinners? Also makes me very uncomfortable seeing the meat on the top shelf of the fridge.. it goes on the bottom!

Reactions: 16
Who are the dopes asking for a grocery haul 🙄 that receipt was a mile long yet they got tit all. Enough for about 3 days of dinners? Also makes me very uncomfortable seeing the meat on the top shelf of the fridge.. it goes on the bottom!
It was probably all vouchers!

Also thought that about the meat. Hopefully there won’t be radio silence for a few days next week while they recover from food poisoning!🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Complaining about the queue for Dunnes and how she hasn’t seen it so bad since March. Ah here it’s clear her mom had been doing all the shopping for Louise. That queue isn’t even that bad and they’ve been like that for the last few months now. A steady flow of people moving quickly dripping in and out of the shop. It’s clear she hasn’t set foot inside a supermarket in months

The roommate seems an absolute ejit. What’s worse than one Louise, two Louises! Two spanners in their late twenties thinking they’re amazing because the did a food shop in Dunnes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Complaining about the queue for Dunnes and how she hasn’t seen it so bad since March. Ah here it’s clear her mom had been doing all the shopping for Louise. That queue isn’t even that bad and they’ve been like that for the last few months now. A steady flow of people moving quickly dripping in and out of the shop. It’s clear she hasn’t set foot inside a supermarket in months

The roommate seems an absolute ejit. What’s worse than one Louise, two Louises! Two spanners in their late twenties thinking they’re amazing because the did a food shop in Dunnes
Nail on head .. what’s worse than one louise - 2 Louise’s !! Ha ha .. she’s like a bargain basement version of louise cooney ! Ha ha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s wrong with meat at the top? Yes I know it’s supposed to be at the bottom in case any blood spillages down the fridge onto other food however that was taught in Home Ec years ago when meat was packaged in butcher bags... I think these days it’s a little bit different... bit much hating on her for how she stacks her fridge 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sweeeeetttt jesus. The grocery shop. 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I'm worse for watching it, but my lord its boredom at another level.
The roommate is just giddy at the "grocery haul", giggling away in the background! They remind me on my friends and I when we went on our J1 aged 19...except our fridge was more interesting!

Also, the fridge hygiene is making me feel ill. Teacakes next to raw meat. 🤢🤢

Reactions: 13
Ex
What’s wrong with meat at the top? Yes I know it’s supposed to be at the bottom in case any blood spillages down the fridge onto other food however that was taught in Home Ec years ago when meat was packaged in butcher bags... I think these days it’s a little bit different... bit much hating on her for how she stacks her fridge 😂😂😂
Hardly hating. And no any food hygiene course or advise would still tell you meat at bottom to avoid blood spillage. I always have mine (not from butchers) at bottom and often there would still be blood spillage. She can do what she want with her fridge organisation but just looks very wrong and turns my stomach seeing it at the very top 😷😷

Some of us still buy our meat from the butcher in butchers bags. 😉 It's clear neither of them have any idea of how to actually "adult" if that's how they shop and fill their fridge...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know people have given out about her “lounge wear” as she’s often in tiny crop tops but tonight takes the BISCUIT. Why is she dressed up like that? Would you be REAL for once...

Reactions: 6
Of course the Heineken 0 is spon con..should have known. They ate behaving like two daft teenagers on a leaving cert holiday....christ what age is she...

Reactions: 14
She has now moved the meat to the bottom shelf of the fridge. What an airhead!🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.