Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another tit in Brown Thomas Limerick pretending to be buying but they’re really looking for discounts on bleeping sheets of all things. Like Niamh de Brun yesterday thanking the lovely girl behind the Chanel makeup counter for mixing her cement I presume! bleeping sickens me that these gowls are out and about as much as they are still... we just had Christmas! You get a rake of presents. There’s no need for the shopping afterwards. I get that people get vouchers and things but you can buy online and for just ONE YEAR not go into the shops and influence apes like themselves to go in.
She’ll be at an awful loss for content now from tomorrow with the Level 5 shutdown, shops closed and 5km travel limit. God love her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Impending stories how we must stay strong......I guarantee she will still move to Dublin and break all the rules

Reactions: 13
She’ll be at an awful loss for content now from tomorrow with the Level 5 shutdown, shops closed and 5km travel limit. God love her!!
Don’t worry. She can bake! She can start another book and take 6 weeks to read it. The possibilities are endless

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Impending stories how we must stay strong......I guarantee she will still move to Dublin and break all the rules
Is she allowed to move? I guess so as it’s essential but definitely will be gallivanting in Dublin. The mystery bf will be around I’m sure.

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t give a shite now that she’s moving to Dublin and will be near her tangoed wannabe wanker friends. As long as she can live out her bargain bin Cher Horowitz life she doesn’t give a shite about anyone. And that goes for all of them. I’d say they are laughing away to themselves putting up their “are you on hun” instastories after the announcement, knowing full well they, and people like them, are the reason we are still in this bleeping mess nearly a year down the road. She’ll be back in Dublin soon pretending she’s Paris Hilton decorating her gaff in more tat with Cooper (apt name) COOPED up in an apartment after just getting used to pissing on actual grass and having a garden. Piss off louise and your Walton’s family Christmas and bragging endlessly about your full fridge. Full of shite more like.
When will real life actually serve these people some home truths?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She doesn’t give a shite now that she’s moving to Dublin and will be near her tangoed wannabe wanker friends. As long as she can live out her bargain bin Cher Horowitz life she doesn’t give a shite about anyone. And that goes for all of them. I’d say they are laughing away to themselves putting up their “are you on hun” instastories after the announcement, knowing full well they, and people like them, are the reason we are still in this bleeping mess nearly a year down the road. She’ll be back in Dublin soon pretending she’s Paris Hilton decorating her gaff in more tat with Cooper (apt name) COOPED up in an apartment after just getting used to pissing on actual grass and having a garden. Piss off louise and your Walton’s family Christmas and bragging endlessly about your full fridge. Full of shite more like.
When will real life actually serve these people some home truths?
She'd need a dose of Covid, or someone close to her having it for it to sink in I think.
Like to see her doing her pilates if she has 40% lung capacity 🙄

She’s a total gobshite. My brother used to follow her because he fancied her but said over Christmas he unfollowed her because she’s a pain in the hole and looks like a weird bird 😂

I’d say she’s raging she has to keep up this book club shite now she’s going to be a Dublin hun. You can tell she’s allergic to the whole thing and keeping it going

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is a totally random thought but she might be better suited for Miami over NY if she were to ever come back to the US. She’s got the beach bod, there’s minimal clothing needed, and Floridians don’t care about preventing the spread of covid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh the shopping is continuing this morning. When is she moving to Dublin. I can see her now flouting the rules the minute she gets to Dublin. I hope people pull her up on it

I see she has gone with the same basic witch colour palette as NY, pink and grey with gold accents. Groundbreaking.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
First she is saying stay home for New Years and then she takes another unnecessary trip to Penneys for bloody pampras grass. Does she not realise how bad this looks!

Reactions: 10
Her flashback over 2020 was unrealistic, she’s living her best life in every hotel on the Island..not a true reflection of the hardship the majority faced and also tone deaf for those struggling with finances and mental health... she never put in her book club, sexy drunken post from the bedroom or meals on wheels , another self obsessed post... she is so predicable and boring zzz

• Haha
  • Heart
It is mad seeing that therapie ad. I don't think she looks bad but she looks completely different to how she shows herself on Instagram.

Her flashback over 2020 was unrealistic, she’s living her best life in every hotel on the Island..not a true reflection of the hardship the majority faced and also tone deaf for those struggling with finances and mental health... she never put in her book club, sexy drunken post from the bedroom or meals on wheels , another self obsessed post... she is so predicable and boring zzz
Did anyone ever get the clip of that post she did when she was drunk on her stories

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.