Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she’s definitely skating around the truth about the pregnancy being planned...and there’s absolutely no shame in an unplanned pregnancy, a blessing is a blessing if the baby is loved.

I was in the Gaeltacht with her and shared a house with her for 3 weeks..and I don’t remember her radiating kindness and goodness at the time to be honest. I find her very sickly sweet now and can’t be dealing with a lot of her stories 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah she’s definitely skating around the truth about the pregnancy being planned...and there’s absolutely no shame in an unplanned pregnancy, a blessing is a blessing if the baby is loved.

I was in the Gaeltacht with her and shared a house with her for 3 weeks..and I don’t remember her radiating kindness and goodness at the time to be honest. I find her very sickly sweet now and can’t be dealing with a lot of her stories 😬
She’s too sweet to be wholesome

Reactions: 3
Cause she's probably writing so much off against her taxes that she's only paying tax on the portion up to the 20% cut-off point. All those hauls that they insist on showing us mean they can claim them as business expenses so even when they spend money, it can save them money
There’s no way if she’s earning €250k that she is bringing her taxable pay below the €34k odd standard rate cut off/20% tax rate, expenses or no expenses. She wouldn’t get a full write off of things for the apartment given she lives there too so it’s not just a place of work. She’d get a percentage write off.

Edited to add she seems to have set herself up with the CRO but doesn’t seem to be filing accounts.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I watched her ny vlogs and it annoyed me so much the way she was spending money like it's her own money but still she bought a bed but the mattress was too high so got another and then she went and sold most of the stuff now she is doing the same again! These influencers have no concept of money

• Heart
Reactions: 5
All those websites that come up with peoples net worth are not accurate at all. Your net worth is all your assets minus liabilities - she doesn't own a house or her car. I'd be surprised if she has savings of six figures plus, so her max net worth is really only 50-100K? She could earn a lot more but it's probably spent even faster than it comes in. I wonder does she have a valuation on her business?

Reactions: 1
Slightly off topic here but related nonetheless. Belle Azzure ( Dearbhla Toal ) put up a post in October, regarding her slipping out of a fitness regime, and during a pandemic it’s okay not to punish your body for gaining weight. When you look at the post it’s pretty clear she was into her fitness from the first picture and the second one shows a girl who, maybe like a lot of us, during an eight month pandemic might have been a little lax in the fitness department or comforting ourselves a little more with food. What I find troubling about this post is after she made her pregnancy Announcement, she mentioned that she had purposely and consciously gained one stone in weight in order to prepare her body for her upcoming pregnancy. My issue is that I actually felt comforted by her initial post, about being kind to our bodies should they change during the pandemic, which turned out later that it was a conscious decision she made and not just because she fell out of a fitness regime, I feel it’s sending the wrong message. Yes, she knew she was pregnant in that post, we didn’t, would she have been as accepting of it had she not been preparing for pregnancy ? It invalidates the post by taking it from her accepting her pandemic weight gain and helping others feel better about themselves (nothing wrong with that) to it now being clear that she had gained it in order to help her prepare for pregnancy. I personally, now feel that I can’t relate to that post, that what initially felt as an appreciative body positive post is now chalked down to Dearbhla having an excuse for the gain because it’s for pregnancy.
Wouldn’t trust anything that she says! Her body was perfect in the first picture and your body adapts for pregnancy. There was nothing wrong with her. This is more bullshit. If you’re extremely under/overweight you might be advised of trying to get pregnant to change your diet and lifestyle. Belle Azure is as bland as Louise and always trying to stay relevant. Between her extravagant OTT hen, her new house, postponed wedding, fitness regime, quarantining in Donegal, I think the next obvious thing was a pregnancy. I don’t follow her but through Louise she was highlighted and I remember seeing this exact post and thinking the exact same thing when I saw she was pregnant. That post was so misleading when she knew she was pregnant all along and how hormones probably ravaged her body and she couldn’t weight train with as heavy weights any longer.

Louise moving to Dublin is the most redundant thing for her and the blogging community. She is doing it because she knows that as restrictions are slowly lifted she will have more opportunity to meet up with all her other airhead besties without as much backlash. She knows fine well her content in her box room can’t match the likes of the vacuous Love Lauren or Bonnie Ryan (just two examples of more useless bloggers with their own gaffs and lack of taste.)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I feel like she’s going to find herself every bit as lonely in Dublin as she did in Limerick and as she did in NY. I know she has a housemate but realistically she will be seeing even less people now than she has been at home. We are being urged now to cut our contacts completely unless absolutely necessary. So she shouldn’t be going for walks or coffees or chats with people unless she wants her followers to come down on her like a tonne of bricks. And god knows how long these restrictions will last for? A few months I fear. And she won’t be able to zip up and down to home either. I feel like she’s constantly chasing happiness but she is just a lonely person unless she’s hanging off all of her mates like she’s 15 years old. She will be every bit as isolated and bored once reality kicks in and the excitement of moving eases. She seems to think moving to big cities will cure her loneliness but she needs to work on herself as a person if she wants to cure that. There’s no city in the world that can cure that

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yeah she's definitely a lonely person but I don't think she can work on herself in my opinion because it seems to me like that os just related to her job. It's extremely vapid and she is self employed and works by herself. I would be super lonely too in her situation.

She is only moving up to Dublin for something to do really, to get the ride more easily, have some content, and have more people to meet up with on the sly. If she had more get up and go she'd move back to the states or somewhere else and give it a bash.

Reactions: 7
Yeah she's definitely a lonely person but I don't think she can work on herself in my opinion because it seems to me like that os just related to her job. It's extremely vapid and she is self employed and works by herself. I would be super lonely too in her situation.

She is only moving up to Dublin for something to do really, to get the ride more easily, have some content, and have more people to meet up with on the sly. If she had more get up and go she'd move back to the states or somewhere else and give it a bash.
Ya I think it’s mad that it hasn’t dawned on her yet that it’s not where she lives that makes her feel lonely, it’s her profession. A job like that suits someone like Rosie who seems to be an introvert by nature but Louise thrives around people so realistically she should be in a job where she is part of a team. It would do wonders for her mood. She seems to be quite a motivated person but how fulfilled would you really feel as a person when all you do is push products on people all day every day?
But I suppose the perks of influencing are too good to give up.

Reactions: 10
Is there a thread for Belle? I feel she deserves one at this stage 😂
My friend works with her in google ... she stories she can tell . She is the fakest that there is ... her and louise are well matched .. not an ounce of authenticity between them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My friend works with her in google ... she stories she can tell . She is the fakest that there is ... her and louise are well matched .. not an ounce of authenticity between them
Ooh share some stories please! There's a thread for her linked above

Reactions: 6
She sounds ecstatic.
Ground floor would freak me though!

Will it be coffee and grand canal posts tomorrow?

• Haha
It looks like Mount Argus apartments, harolds cross. €2,300 per month to rent

Is she moving in alone or with a friend? I'd hate the ground floor but like she said with her dog very convenient.

She said previously that she would be living with a friend.

Its a gorgeous apartment. Bit jealous 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.