Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has only been there one week and already has been gifted new bed linen and cushions and has replaced all the ones she bought. Gifted a load of home decor when the place was fully furnished and she wanted for nothing. Twice today she tagged the crowd who furnished the apartment, I wonder were they on to her to mention them after she made out the whole place was kit out by ez living? There is way too much shite in that small space and she will only be adding to it as she goes on. Behind the plant she has pampas grass literally pushed up against the wall behind it and then a scattering of pictures just places along the floor. There’s no way in hell she would have bought any of that stuff she was gifted today if it hadn’t been given to her so advertising them to the same people who she was only two days ago preaching about savings to is insincere to say the least. She’s an absolute brain dead idiot. And for all the free tit she acquires, the place still looks tit.
Pretty convinced now that theres an element if sponsorship to that apt... those influencers never tag companies without there being a reason

Reactions: 13
She has only been there one week and already has been gifted new bed linen and cushions and has replaced all the ones she bought. Gifted a load of home decor when the place was fully furnished and she wanted for nothing. Twice today she tagged the crowd who furnished the apartment, I wonder were they on to her to mention them after she made out the whole place was kit out by ez living? There is way too much shite in that small space and she will only be adding to it as she goes on. Behind the plant she has pampas grass literally pushed up against the wall behind it and then a scattering of pictures just placed along the floor. She must not be allowed to hang anything 😂 There’s no way in hell she would have bought any of that stuff she was gifted today if it hadn’t been given to her so advertising them to the same people who she was only two days ago preaching about savings to is insincere to say the least. She’s an absolute brain dead idiot. And for all the free tit she acquires, the place still looks tit.
Most of these influencers have any of their own individual taste, they just decorate their house with what’s has been sent to them for free.

Reactions: 4
My dog has been sick for the last few nights and ruined his bed so I spent all my lunch break today driving looking for a shop open with a dog bed - can’t click and collect them at Argos as they aren’t “essential” and Woodies was sold out. Met a checkpoint and all. It is absolutely infuriating that Louise can have all her non essential pots and plants and lamps home delivered today. EZLiving another one to avoid now too.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I have finally unfollowed this tragic human being. Her latest 'content' is beyond painful. At least with other floggers they have some semblance of a personality. Niamh Cullen, Terri etc have a bit of life and energy to them (as annoying as they are) but Louise is just an extremely dull adult woman with the brain of 13 year old obsessed with celebrity culture. Not one independent thought goes through her brain. I actually feel sorry for her, I think deep down she also knows shes providing zero worth to society!

Reactions: 8
This did it for me today, it's sickening. The EXTREMELY unsubtle placement of a flashy new watch alongside what looks like a €6,000 Cartier bracelet then 10 taps later "oh my gosh a few of you were asking about my watch as you noticed it" and bang, #SP #swipeUp. She literally had about 5 or 6 SP/Collabs in one days story.

Are influencers the new modern Argos catalogue?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Exactly why i unfollowed "hey a few of you have been asking about the tit i had in the toilet, swipe up here to buy it off me" she's DelBoy Cooney, she'll sell ANYTHING. Her soul is long sold.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
ffs she’s walking Cooper in the Phoenix park which is NOT WITHIN 5KM OF HAROLDS CROSS. I am
So SICK of influencers doing whatever they want it is infuriating!!!

Reactions: 16
ffs she’s walking Cooper in the Phoenix park which is NOT WITHIN 5KM OF HAROLDS CROSS. I am
So SICK of influencers doing whatever they want it is infuriating!!!
In fairness it is actually within her 5km, just maybe not the whole park. There’s a website called 2kmfromhome.ie where you can find out your 2km or 5km radius.

Reactions: 3
To be honest most of them have sold their souls and are just so shite. Everyone has the same links, same clothes, same hair, eyebrows, make up palettes, poses, interior style etc etc. These days I sometimes wish the likes of IG didn’t exist.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
To be honest most of them have sold their souls and are just so shite. Everyone has the same links, same clothes, same hair, eyebrows, make up palettes, poses, interior style etc etc. These days I sometimes wish the likes of IG didn’t exist.
Ugh yea ! I get that’s their primary “job”, but the content is sooo repetitive when they all do the same partnerships, have the same cookie-cutter looks, home decor etc. I don’t mind sponsored content bc I know that’s how they make money, but not when EVERY single post is an ad. I might as well just watch commercials on tv then. That’s why I prefer following people who work in the fashion industry who share “behind the scenes” stuff for work and snippets of their lives outside of work (ie like an editor or creative director or even a fashion assistant). They don’t generate as much content, but it’s better quality overall. For the U.S., it’d be people like Eva Chen or Shiona Turini, so I’d love to find an Irish equivalent.

I initially followed Louise bc I thought she seemed more authentic and normal than your typical “insta hun”, but her content lately has been sooo basic.

Reactions: 7
I seen somebody ask Maeve Madden about an Irish influencer stealing her work out ideas, anybody know who this could be!?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.