Louise Cooney #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like student accommodation, I wouldn't be very happy at her age to be living there tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s a beautiful apartment. I hope she finds what she is looking for. She seems lost. She is boring but she is by no means the worst of them.

Reactions: 14
It looks like student accommodation, I wouldn't be very happy at her age to be living there tbh
Jesus accommodation has changed a lot so since I was a student 😅
I think it’s a nice apartment but I do get what you mean. It’s very, unfeeling or something. But in fairness most places look that way when you just move in. Something about it reminds me of the place muf used to rent

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ordering a salad for dinner on moving day as a treat 😂 probably why Louise has the body I don’t

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It looks like Mount Argus apartments, harolds cross. €2,300 per month to rent
Yes looks like them to be honest ! Thought the same

It’s a beautiful apartment. I hope she finds what she is looking for. She seems lost. She is boring but she is by no means the worst of them.
She is deeply lost and deeply boring ! Nothing interesting about her ! If she could show us half the fellas she is riding that would at least be interesting ! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes looks like them to be honest ! Thought the same

She is deeply lost and deeply boring ! Nothing interesting about her ! If she could show us half the fellas she is riding that would at least be interesting ! 🤣🤣🤣
Now that would be some juicy content 🍆🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It looks like Mount Argus apartments, harolds cross. €2,300 per month to rent
They are nice apartments but it’s like a ghost town as most of them are empty. 10% of it is social housing and those are occupied. It’s mad money to be spending on rent at her age. If she has mortgage approval she should have a good bit saved.

Reactions: 11
They are nice apartments but it’s like a ghost town as most of them are empty. 10% of it is social housing and those are occupied. It’s mad money to be spending on rent at her age. If she has mortgage approval she should have a good bit saved.
Definitely agree, crazy money to be spending on rent in my eyes too!

I think a lot of it comes down to what she would be able to buy versus what she can rent. She wouldn’t be able to buy somewhere so Instagramable for her first property 🙈 they have high standards to maintain/fake for social media 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
She spends a lot for someone doing one or two sponsored posts a month. The income seems mad

Reactions: 4
Ah bless her. I find her harmless. A Limerick gal off to the big smoke of Dublin to live in overpriced accommo and think it is brilliant. The wide eyes.
#Craic.
Those seats and the couch look SO uncomfy. Show furniture. Tiny living area with the diner/kitchen/living room all as one. Awful 21st Century design, why are people ok with this concept? You get no peace!
#Blessed.
Defo handy to have the washing machine out by the door. Undress on the doorstep and pop the laundry in once you close that front door. Ground floor to watch the neighbours. Or Visa versa.
#peepingtoms

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bless us and save us she bought the wrong size bedding 🤦‍♂️ I'm sure it's in the apartment literature somewhere that it's a king.... Would want to be for the money they're asking!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah if I was in a flatshare I'd like to have the kitchen separate from the living room tbh. Open plan like that is a witch unless you're happy to live in each other's pockets. But I'm an antisocial witch so there's that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah if I was in a flatshare I'd like to have the kitchen separate from the living room tbh. Open plan like that is a witch unless you're happy to live in each other's pockets. But I'm an antisocial witch so there's that.
Nothing more annoying than cooking noises/boiling kettle noises when you are trying to watch tv.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.