Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sila-it

“Such a difference” is the sum total of what she seems to be able to say about any product she tries. Once you hear it you won’t be able to unhear it
She’s done so many ad’s lately that the fake attempt to be enthusiastic about anything she is saying is so telling. Shes struggling to come across as genuine about anything she’s promoting now. You just can’t take her seriously anymore, she’s lost all credibility for anything she says because of the amount of ad’s. She honestly seen such a difference, “honestly it’s such a difference” . Emphasis on the word honestly is almost implying she wasn’t honest about the last 75 skincare ad’s she’s done in the past 6 months but this one really does all these things 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️, I pity the fools that believe she’s been using no.7 skincare and it does that amount of benefits for anyone’s skin?!? Dear lord,she used to be likeable and relatable🥴 she’s absolute cringe lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Blueducks101

Looks like they both split the cost between them too and as it was her house mate that originally posted it and Louise just reshared the pic saying that’s what they had donated. I imagine this might have been an idea of Louise’s housemate as she mentions on her page she works with penny dinners so I’d imagine this is something her housemate does regularly and defo not even an original idea of Louise’s to go and do something charitable like that. She’s just jumping on the band wagon and hoping to get the praise that comes with self less acts like that. Now who’s idea it was to pose against the Mercedes with the 2 measly bags bought amongst them I’ll never know but it really is in very very bad taste. Anything that has to do with charitable donations or giving a charity like that a platform deserves to be noted and applauded but I’m afraid in this case it’s simply allllllll for the gram!!!

Reactions: 20

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The pair of them seem like nightmare tenants. Waaay too enthusiastic about everything. The type to make you feel bad about lying in until 11 on a weekend and when youd go into the kitchen to make your morning coffee they’d be there immersed in morning yoga legs akimbo with some motivational positivity mantra playing. 🤢🔫
Your one Megan is a bit.. starey or something. Honestly I’d be a bit freaked if my new housemate rocked up to move in with me and she was basically me in a more annoying and extreme form

• Haha
Reactions: 19

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
“I went to the pet shop with cooper today because he’s kind of barky”

anyone want to tell her that he’s a dog and dogs bark?

• Haha

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
I thought it was very telling when she said "I feel like I've forgotten how to shop, I didn't know what to buy". Eh, maybe it's because you're drowning in stuff that's been sent to you and you literally don't need a single thing!! Not that that you've "forgotten how to shop" 🙄. What an absolute dope. She's obsessed with consuming and doesn't even realise it.

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
They seem to have donated a lot of food that needs to be refrigerated, I always thought that was a no no for food donations? Also, why are they donating actimel? That's not necessary food if you're struggling to feed yourself. 😐 They're so dense it's unreal.

Edit: and everyone commenting "oh it's great to get an idea of what's needed". The capuchin day center is going to get inundated with shite that needs to be refrigerated now 🙄

Last edited:

dee_mc

VIP Member
Do you know what Louise's apartment could do with!? Abit more furniture!!
I bet they play "the floor is lava" and just hop between the couch, the chair, the accent table, the coffee table, the sideboard, the other accent table and the pouffe (which was, like, actually, really, really good, like, value? For a pouffe? Of its, like, size if that's an actual word? Louise #2 must be a bad influence - Louise #1 can barely string a sentence together lately).
I feel like the hall could take more furniture though - I mean, you can still walk down it without shimmying against the wall? Watch this square inch of space.

• Haha

gigi00

First time poster. Louise definitely doesn't live in the real world.

I give the new roommate arrangement 3 months max! They'll start to grate on each other and from the looks of it it'll be the new roomie that gets burnt.

Have seen it all before move in and do shopping and cooking together and basically inseparable, then a man comes along and the tears start.

Once lockdown is over Louise will be off partying with her real pals.

J.BFletcher

Chatty Member
If ever there was a blogger that I wish would come on here and read about themselves it would be Louise. So she would realise how vacuous her existence as a blogger really is. She must know this on some level, given that she has tried to contribute something more substantial to society with the meals on wheels thing and fundraising for pieta house but then again part of me thinks it’s still for the gram! I find her inoffensive but deeply shallow. Think it’s a limerick girl thing, especially a celia Holman lee girl thing.

Ailte

VIP Member
Megan is best friends with a ross forde (questionable character) who’s also mates with holly carpenter/rob kenny and co.. I’d say she’s trying to weasel her way into that group now 😂
Wonder how the living together came about ‘Self absorbed, insta hun, who can’t cook but doesn’t like living alone offers job bridge scheme to up and coming and trying to break into the world of swipe ups internship or how to be a complete dose’

• Haha
  • Heart

Lulu235

Does anyone think their grocery shopping looks shite? The ‘so ironic’ grocery food haul where she shows us what’s in the fridge is ridiculous, and there’s actually feck all in it! 4 little tea cakes in a row on one of the fridge shelves. 🤦‍♀️🙄

• Haha

Limmy91

She’s so virtuous 😇 made me lol all the dunnes brand stuff. You’d never see Louise eating wheat bisk ffs.

All this charity reminds me.. Whatever happened to the meals on wheels? That was short lived

Fruitloops

Slightly off topic here but related nonetheless. Belle Azzure ( Dearbhla Toal ) put up a post in October, regarding her slipping out of a fitness regime, and during a pandemic it’s okay not to punish your body for gaining weight. When you look at the post it’s pretty clear she was into her fitness from the first picture and the second one shows a girl who, maybe like a lot of us, during an eight month pandemic might have been a little lax in the fitness department or comforting ourselves a little more with food. What I find troubling about this post is after she made her pregnancy Announcement, she mentioned that she had purposely and consciously gained one stone in weight in order to prepare her body for her upcoming pregnancy. My issue is that I actually felt comforted by her initial post, about being kind to our bodies should they change during the pandemic, which turned out later that it was a conscious decision she made and not just because she fell out of a fitness regime, I feel it’s sending the wrong message. Yes, she knew she was pregnant in that post, we didn’t, would she have been as accepting of it had she not been preparing for pregnancy ? It invalidates the post by taking it from her accepting her pandemic weight gain and helping others feel better about themselves (nothing wrong with that) to it now being clear that she had gained it in order to help her prepare for pregnancy. I personally, now feel that I can’t relate to that post, that what initially felt as an appreciative body positive post is now chalked down to Dearbhla having an excuse for the gain because it’s for pregnancy.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Laurenpattison

I find it fairly ironic within a span of two story posts she’s posting about donating to Unicef “with a lot going on in the world” to posting a collaboration for. €1000 jacket. Just shows how tone deaf and truly disingenuous she is. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Honestly, this girl gets more dull by the day, how she has over 200 k followers when she hasn’t one interesting or funny thing to say really shocks me. If anything this lockdown has taught us it’s that we lived in a fucked up world. People looking up to these girls and idolising them when they are all cheap, tacky carbon clones of each other. I watched Niamh Cullens live workout video and died a little inside. Scarlet. It’s a very sad society. Louise wouldn’t look twice at any of those furniture companies if they didn’t give her free things. Trying to sound authentic and recommend the accessories she got. If it wasn’t free she wouldn’t dream of paying for it. Right, that was a rant and a half but I can’t deal with these fake huns anymore. I think I need a bottle of wine and a thought provoking documentary after a day of looking at posers huns talking complete shite 🙈

Reactions: 18

Sineadgorza

I’m sorry but if she really is paying €2500 a month for that place she needs a good talking to. She could get a house, much nicer outside of Dublin for that money. She 100% moved up there so she can swan about the gaff with her influencer air head buddies
She's sharing so she's not paying that much. She has the money so why not? She's young (she is getting on a bit 🤣) but sure..leave her to it if it makes her happy. Her career kind of does depend on it. Anyone can get a house cheaper outside Dublin..doesn't mean they should if it's not where you want to live.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I think the post was well intended but holy fuck she has missed the mark. If she had even just posted a pic of herself in front of a backdrop that would have been fine. Absolutely no need for the Merc to be included. At all. So insensitive

Fair play to Paddy and Katie in the comments!!Katie is right about the intention being blurred. She made a big song and dance about being an ambassador only a few months ago. How are us plebs meant to know she pays for it now?
It just goes to show how truly stupid she is and how she has absolutely nothing going on in that brain of hers. How did she not think for at least one second hopping up on that merc and doing a caption about feeding the homeless was in bad taste 🙈 it’s like something alexis in schitts creek would do. Things like this are what annoys me most about Louise. She has zero self awareness, and is too self absorbed to see the world around her or how her actions might be insensitive and offend people. Too wrapped up in her own perceived self importance

• Haha