Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I'm glad OM got a clear test result - coincidentally I got my test results back today too and also got the all clear! Very relieved :m ( I didn't go round cracking (un)funnies about 'scanxiety' tho obvs)

• Heart
Reactions: 63

CAT1975

Can you fkin believe this post!!! She is an awful person!!! Attention seeking rather than getting home and seeing the consultant! Showing that John is rattled but she’s not! 😡

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37

AllAboutTheMayhem

VIP Member
She’s disgusting. Genuinely disgusting.

As if anyone needed to know about his lavatory episodes. Poor fucking bloke, I can’t imagine anything worse than being stuck on a plane with no stomach and constant gastric issues…. But she insists on dragging him on a 10 hour flight to the Maldives when he’s recovering from cancer just because she needs to gloat about her stupid shit clothes and shitter candles.

They’re flying home now. Wondering how long she’s going to pretend they’re staying there for.

• Sad
Reactions: 36

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Posting that dramatic post suggesting John needed to see a surgeon urgently, then going radio silent for three hours, then coming back online to reveal it’s just a hernia (which I’m sure is painful but not really comparable with his cancer diagnosis) and then proceeding to flog skincare is actually unhinged.

The man deserves privacy, and the audience she is lucky to have deserves not to be manipulated like that. I can’t bear it when influencers act like this 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 34

kermucklowe

Chatty Member
Sorry to drag this back to AC celeb homes, I have heard of LL, but I always thought she was a young woman, a Londoner....I am gob smacked!
I'm Northern but I didn't think she she'd sound like she was auditioning for a Hovis ad.
"Mooved inta gorst ouse wit me usban"
I have so many questions.
* Why does she live in a call centre?
* Why does her bedroom look like a viewing room in a Funeral directors?
* How old is she?
* Is the usban older?
Do they have kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 34

henriettadubois2

VIP Member
Is it just me that doesnt see the appeal of buying a coat modelled by a man? It tells me nothing of the fit or cut! Yet all the twats wearing it are male? Am I missing something?

Call me a boomer, terf or whatever you like, but we have different bodies ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

auntclara

This woman has really rattled me today.

She would have known that it was a hernia when she put the initial post on earlier. Why not just say , ‘ John has a hernia ‘ , rather than making out it’s the worst . Or not say anything at all- it’s nobody’s business

For likes , engagement and attention. The fact she uses Johns ill health to gain attention is below the belt.

Also, ‘ the BA girls were great ‘ - after some form of upgrade?

Another thing… ‘ Johns was on the pot for a while’ - fucks sake Lorna , give the man some privacy and respect!

Lastly , her eyebrows are awful.

• Sick
Reactions: 30

SGE32

They are literally backed on to by normal family houses. I can just imagine the neighbours kids kicking their footballs over into the black pond 🤣

P.S where is her chin in this programme? Her face goes straight into her neck!

IMG_1083.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
That segue from John’s health to her smearing all that awful makeup across her big shiny pig face. Didn’t miss a beat. She really has outdone herself

• Sick

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
“A little bit rattled”.

Just when you think Lorna can get much lower she pulls that out.

She’s utterly despicable

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29