Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

traceymrsd

VIP Member
I bought that exact same lace bralet from ITS (I know I'll see myself out but I loved the colour & it was just what I needed) - but how is she getting away with just relaunching all the same stuff but with her expensive price tag on it?!

It wouldn't surprise me if ITS go legal?

Reactions: 23

Uraveragehun

M a t e if my partner was an influencer and was telling their (hundreds/thousands/millions) of followers about a hernia in my arse I’d be fucking livid. She could have just said we’ve spoken to the surgeon and it was something minor and it’s all good. We don’t need to know shit like that. I’m not a hater and I really hope John is ok, but those last stories have made me want to shake Lorna.
“(Discussing johns health) Yeah so we’ve just got to trust them and see what happens. I’ve had loads of messages in my inbox about what product I’m using under my eyes……” am sorry but who is messaging you whilst you’re discussing your poorly husbands treatment and surgeries? Christ on a bike

Truthtales

Lorna is absolutely tiny. How can anyone call her tubby. She’s half the size of Abbey and Abbey is an 8 at most. It’s scary that someone so slim and slight can be called tubby.
Tubby* compared to her match stick thin, ricket legged instagram photoshop editing. That is all. 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart

de beauvoir

She’s truly lost the plot. Does anyone find these even remotely funny/entertaining.
personally it makes me cringe so hard I want to throw my phone out the window.
233C0EF1-E52F-481E-A7FD-0766A6C2E388.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Ohmydays

VIP Member
The latest story - love how she's making out it's about OM's happiness/health rather than 'Look at us, sat all fancy in business class you peasants'
Imagine paying all that money for 1st class and you’re sat next to the raisin with his shirt unbuttoned to the naval and his bare fukkin pigeon chest on show 🤢 .@chavsontour

• Sick
  • Haha

traceymrsd

VIP Member
A 41 yr old that hasn’t had one so has no interest in what it is,or who has had one, as it’s not about her she’s such a selfish cnut . BUT he’s also encouraged her behaviour and now look where it’s got him . She thought he was over his ‘touch of cancer ‘ but He certainly doesn’t look a well man even after a trip to the Maldives . She’ll be so pissed off he’s ill cos wasnt she planning a New Year trip to Marrakesh with Fwends’ ? She’ll be off to London with em instead .
This is exactly how I feel - I actually believe that she wasn't always this insensitive, selfish, self absorbed twat that we see today! He created this monster by encouraging her behaviour & allowing himself to be nothing more than her little play thing or some kind of accessory! & In turn he has a "trophy wife"!

He's clearly been extremely unwell & I can't figure out whether he wants maintain the life he used to have, as in going to fancy restaurants & eating / drinking & going on holiday or whether he is just keeping her happy! I would also think someone who has very recently had treatment for cancer would be more mindful of the risk of skin cancer from his extreme sun bathing.

I don't want this post to wound like I'm bashing John but he is 100% complicit in her behaviour 🙄

The way she's trilling on about 'how our house smells' - I'd imagine it's an aromatic combination of stale fake tan and the putrid yellow shorts drying on a radiator

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Its_Me

VIP Member
She thinks she’s such a fashionista she can wear super oversized and do scruffy hair and look uber cool but she just looks homeless.

• Haha

pink_norris

VIP Member
She didn’t notice or care he was sick until her so called friends pointed it out.

What loving wife doesn’t notice your husband not eating and loosing weight

she’s totally deranged

• Heart

tacokitten

Chatty Member
Can't wait for her first GRWM video after the vacation! It's going to be something along the lines "John had horrible diarrhea all flight long but anyway, I'm waffling, I got a lot of questions about that lippie I'm using. Let me demo!"

• Haha
  • Sad

fifi56789

I know this has already been said lots of times, but just watching the house show with Abbey Clancy, and I can not believe it. Her face, her double chin, her hair. She has no neck. Terrible. What an absolute fraud. Totally different to instagram. I am shocked