Lorna Luxe #45 Luxe where? Luxe who? Luxe how?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s the bingo card ?
I’m guessing sunset /dolphin boat trip .
surely can’t be the private cinema viewing again. !
Ha ha we know lorna, she acts like it’s something new and it will be something we’ve already seen before. My guess is something boat related as per usual.

Would love to see John react to these ‘suprises’ that are the same thing over and over.

Reactions: 13
Candles half sold……..who are these idiots buying over priced candle mold

“I wanna be like Lorna”…..absolutely not, hell will freeze over, I’m the last human standing and I’m still not funding her fake life😀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her jewellery looks so nasty none of it suits her or goes well together

Reactions: 8
If her candles are selling like she says they are (which is still pretty slow) do we think she’s going to realise that her followers do not have the budget for £300 polyester coats??

i reckon she’ll do a lower price range before rebranding WOS into a cheaper brand. We’ll be back to flogging £15 dresses (with pockets!) despite her branding herself as luxe.

Reactions: 15
If her candles are selling like she says they are (which is still pretty slow) do we think she’s going to realise that her followers do not have the budget for £300 polyester coats??

i reckon she’ll do a lower price range before rebranding WOS into a cheaper brand. We’ll be back to flogging £15 dresses (with pockets!) despite her branding herself as luxe.
I thought similar … she’s pushing the £25 bralet which is more affordable for the Fawnas. Still wildly overpriced but the sort of thing you might ‘treat’ yourself to if you were one of her average followers whereas a £300 coat or £50 socks is unlikely to be in their price range unless as a one-off / Christmas gift but a brand can’t survive with just that sort of customer base. I think we’ll see some lower priced small items & then a gradual overall price reduction in the range e.g £100 dresses.
Unlike VB she’s not got a husband that can keep pumping millions into propping up a project.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I thought similar … she’s pushing the £25 bralet which is more affordable for the Fawnas. Still wildly overpriced but the sort of thing you might ‘treat’ yourself to if you were one of her average followers whereas a £300 coat or £50 socks is unlikely to be in their price range unless as a one-off / Christmas gift but a brand can’t survive with just that sort of customer base. I think we’ll see some lower priced small items & then a gradual overall price reduction in the range e.g £100 dresses.
Unlike VB she’s not got a husband that can keep pumping millions into propping up a project.
Yep, poor OM has to pay with his dignity instead 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we need a new thread?

#46 wearing long sleeves in the Maldives, raisin for a hubby, 6ft legs but I'm kinda stubby, rosé tubby.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread title suggestion: Trying to be tropical, ending up looking comical! I thought it was the Carribean where pigs swim on Beaches, you plebian!

Reactions: 5
Can you fkin believe this post!!! She is an awful person!!! Attention seeking rather than getting home and seeing the consultant! Showing that John is rattled but she’s not! 😡

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
I came straight here after seeing the latest story. WHO would even think to post that. What awful timing for John a week before Christmas too

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
“A little bit rattled”.

Just when you think Lorna can get much lower she pulls that out.

She’s utterly despicable

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
My blood boiled seeing her latest story. Either she knows everything is ok and is playing on it for sympathy/engagement or she genuinely doesn’t know what the news is and is an insensitive cold hearted witch sharing his potentially awful news with thousands of strangers online. Either way I’m gobsmacked.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I mean, if he’s asked to see him asap and I presume hasn’t told him why you can only presume it’s not good news. Although I thought he had the all clear so is this another scan? Or just another Dr? It’s very scary and sad either way, to think he was so relieved and now likely has something else about to be thrown at him.

Reactions: 17
The below post is private family business. Followers don’t need to know this. The decent thing to do now would be to take a social media break until they have their arms around the situation. Like hell that will happen!! Wishing John all the best x

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.