Lorna Luxe #45 Luxe where? Luxe who? Luxe how?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been sat outside for lunch today???? Heaters or no heaters John should be sat inside out the way of the breeze surely? Forgive me for I am not a medical professional but why sit outside when his health is bad when there’s perfectly good tables inside?
Hope he’s not smoking again. Unfortunately it’s the only explanation I can come up with as to why they’d want to sit outside a restaurant in November.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Scott’s it’s about being seen when you are outside. I’ll walk by once and while and see the paps looming.

Reactions: 7
Sorry to drag this back to AC celeb homes, I have heard of LL, but I always thought she was a young woman, a Londoner....I am gob smacked!
I'm Northern but I didn't think she she'd sound like she was auditioning for a Hovis ad.
"Mooved inta gorst ouse wit me usban"
I have so many questions.
* Why does she live in a call centre?
* Why does her bedroom look like a viewing room in a Funeral directors?
* How old is she?
* Is the usban older?
Do they have kids?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sorry to drag this back to AC celeb homes, I have heard of LL, but I always thought she was a young woman, a Londoner....I am gob smacked!
I'm Northern but I didn't think she she'd sound like she was auditioning for a Hovis ad.
* How old is she?
* Is the usban older?
Do they have kids?
The wiki is your friend ^^^^

* How old is she?
* Is the usban older?
Do they have kids?
She’s FOURTY ONE but hasn’t ever said out loud that she turned FOURTY last year

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I love how she thinks any old shite will suddenly become luxe and desirable the minute she dangles the hardest-working-Birkin-in-town from her wrist

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Literally nobody was waiting …. but I have returned to the UK and with it, been able to watch Celebrity Homes! My one takeaway from it all (apart from that Abbey remains a girl crush) is that Lorna’s life is so far from luxe, merely smoke and mirrors. Caprice and Sheree’s homes aren’t my cup of tea, but they’re what Lorna *thinks* she has - genuine luxe and money. Meanwhile Jo and Jodie’s brim with originality, individuality and good taste. Lorna could never.

What she ended up looking like was a car park adjacent to Sheree’s that they’ve let their mate doss in for a bit. She was woefully advised PR wise on this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Poor John is now sporting the jumper and he’s having his feeding tube removed… but is lorna gallivanting with a gay groupie?

• Angry
  • Sad
Two things
She looks like she killed and skinned a dalmation

his ass has to be all bone. Get the man a f-ing chair for the love of god.
Another pic where he’s propped up against something . I hate the fact her post isn’t really about him. Notice she’s had to take a pic of him surrounded by ‘gifted shite’ in those boxes …
AKA. . Let’s boost the John sympathy vote then quickly change it and make it All about Queen Baby . . Vile Fukkin bint

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Another pic where he’s propped up against something . I hate the fact her post isn’t really about him. Notice she’s had to take a pic of him surrounded by ‘gifted shite’ in those boxes …
AKA. . Let’s boost the John sympathy vote then quickly change it and make it All about Queen Baby . . Vile Fukkin bint
Drag that U-gly bench over for him. She leaves me grasping for words to describe her.

Reactions: 5
I wanna know HOW they chose the winner ? There’s over 1k entrants and she’s saying to leave a comment ‘why’ you nominate this friend . Don’t tell me she reads every comment and then decides the 6 worthy winners !!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
I wanna know HOW they chose the winner ? There’s over 1k entrants and she’s saying to leave a comment ‘why’ you nominate this friend . Don’t tell me she reads every comment and then decides the 6 worthy winners !!!!!
Her skin is disgusting it actually makes me feel sick

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.