Lorna Luxe #45 Luxe where? Luxe who? Luxe how?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohhh the Chanel bag giveaway is back… as a business venture this time “ marketing”

Follow Waste of Space AND Lorna.

Corrupt greedy dwarf.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who thought this dress was a good idea?

also no…no…no. You don’t put ice in wine. If you’re not grown up enough, go drink a white claw you heathen
That dress reminds me of a dress French Connection did in a range of different colours circa 2008 and literally everyone had one. IYKYK.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They obviously deserve each other a pair of Fukkin fake greedy needies still playing games with the Fawnas re their relationship/marriage . Probably Still playing games with each other . Anyone in a decent relationship / marriage doesn't NEED to behave /show off / this way . But hey most of us have normal real lives and don’t have / need to lie about our relationships on social media to gain attention and followers that pay £ we all go out and do an honest job .

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
They obviously deserve each other a pair of Fukkin fake greedy needies still playing games with the Fawnas re their relationship/marriage . Probably Still playing games with each other . Anyone in a decent relationship / marriage doesn't NEED to behave /show off / this way . But hey most of us have normal real lives and don’t have / need to lie about our relationships on social media to gain attention and followers that pay £ we all go out and do an honest job .
Anyone here a psychiatrist/psychologist? This post is so narcissistic and I think reveals how absolutely screwed up LL is. Like sociopath worthy….
I’d love an expert opinion…

Reactions: 13
Can’t stand the way she speaks about John, so condescending. She’s making him seem like a right saddo. Mind you if I had to spend time with that twit, desperate for compliments, I might go looking for other people to talk too.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor poor Lorna. It’s hot and quiet there. How will she survive another fancy hotel and nothing to do? While the rest of us are cold and worried about money or whatever. She’s a brave one.

Reactions: 19
I’ve never seen anyone look so pale and unhealthy as she does when she’s on holidays

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You called @Same stuff different day 😊

She absolutely is. I’d fashioned a Sunday sermon quite a while back and didn’t post it. I’ll find it. It’s on covert narcissism and she absolutely fits the bill - beyond text book.

She’s currently on one of her dopamine highs, luxury travel, lots to brag about, so she’s likely to be extra obnoxious. I’ll be back with the covert narc spiel I wrote !
---
These two are hilarious, you cannot unfollow 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What the duck are this pair trying to prove?
I’m squirming with embarrassment. They don’t really fit with lorna’s usual fawna style do they?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.