Lorna Luxe #45 Luxe where? Luxe who? Luxe how?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, I've got to say it, when she applies lip products her tongue annoys the absolute sh*t out of me. It's rage inducing.
Also, I've seen little girls wiping their mum's lipsticks across their faces with better precision than this dumb quiff

RIP Pete burns

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why would you post this, he looks so terribly ill, old and frail.

Why wont she just let him have a holiday? He cant drink, can barely eat, cant smoke anymore, has no kids/close family and is in a sham of a marriage with a borderline pyscho. Hes always been a head, but poor guy…

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Why wont she just let him have a holiday? He cant drink, can barely eat, cant smoke anymore, has no kids/close family and is in a sham of a marriage with a borderline pyscho. Hes always been a head, but poor guy…
I came here to say the same thing . Queen baby is Parading him around like a sick puppy yet again simply for the attention. He’s hardly striding out of the sea and if he’s not been feeling confident in his appearance why’s she posting that picture ? There’s a difference in being on a beach with a handful of people to having your pic posted on the internet for hundreds to see . Poor fukker why can’t she let him recover at his own pace .

Reactions: 20

The most uncomfortable thing I find is how now he’s lost huge amounts of weight because of his illness, Lorna is commenting loads on how amazing he looks. I know she has had an eating disorder in the past but it has really shown her warped view on weight and what looks good.

Reactions: 18
I thought she said he was no longer basting himself with oil and lying in the sun!? He looks like he’s changed race ffs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Is that outfit hers, I can see a hint of cat teat too. Urgh how awful, it doesn't matter what he looks like you stupid witch, it only matters how he feels. This is horrendous.

Reactions: 8
Came here to say… wha the hell!
This is the wrong choice of outfit for a man of his age. If he was a 30 year old then he could probably pull it off- not at pushing 60. He would look much better ( and probably feel more comfortable) in a pair of shorts and a smart t shirt - not those stupid culottes and v neck top. He’s obviously wearing this because he has been told to by her , not because he wants to!

Reactions: 18
She’ll get him some Jeffrey Dahmer specs to match the gay BFF next, that seems to be who she’s modelled this look on. I wished she’d just let him dress his age, he’d look way more stylish.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok the swingers have tantalised their (not very many) followers that they are going to recreate the Dirty Dancing ‘hold’. Whyyyyy?? Need. To. Unfollow 😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.