Lorna Luxe #45 Luxe where? Luxe who? Luxe how?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her story captions are truly awful, so cringey.
She makes out that John is on the hunt for friends for 5 days every holiday yet they never seem to make any.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The LA community has grown to 100k because you’re buying followers but giving away a Chanel bag. They wouldn’t be there otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t know why it’s a surprise…but just sitting in bed with my morning coffee and this comes up on my TikTok

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s in one of the most beautiful places in the world and all she can talk about is yellow shorts and trying to buy find friends . She really is a Same Ol Same Ol boring bint !
OK. Who’s gonna take one for the team and attend ? Tbh I’d rather stick pins in my eyes than be in a room with those Fukkin WOS twats .

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
She’s in one of the most beautiful places in the world and all she can talk about is yellow shorts and trying to buy find friends . She really is a Same Ol Same Ol boring bint !
OK. Who’s gonna take one for the team and attend ? Tbh I’d rather stick pins in my eyes than be in a room with those Fukkin WOS twats .
Why does she post about meet ups? She’s never done one so looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 14
I'm sure she said she was going to host a meet-up before but never actually did it. And what happened to that 'lunch with me and John' thing, did that happen?

Reactions: 9
IMG_4254.jpeg

I know John has been very ill but.. really Lorna? Read the room. Sunbathing in the Maldives would be a welcome exchange for most people right now.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I'm sure she said she was going to host a meet-up before but never actually did it. And what happened to that 'lunch with me and John' thing, did that happen?
I think it did, wasn’t there like a brand event something to do with ITS and 2 girls attended?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don’t get why you’d go all that way to just sit outside your villa. Not even try new things and explore a bit more.

Reactions: 3
I thought her face always looked like it was thick with black heads, but her chest!!! All the brands she "bags us discount codes" for and she can't even be arsed to bag a free body scrub from any of them! She looks filthy :sick:

Sincerely apologise for the close up :confused:

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.