Lorna Luxe #45 Luxe where? Luxe who? Luxe how?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @de beauvoir treat yourself to well, new teef and we’ll through in a coat (any cause there all the best) 😂

What’s our Luxey Yawna has been up

new teef, tried tell’ey, tried being a fashun desinger, growing green fungi in the prison bunker, using cancer to shill shill shill cause it’s opportunity eh

Still hanging out with gay fwends and thinks she some sort of matriarchy of the brand when she’s buying bulk from her mate Ali E (big up Ali) and getting just about legal paying people to sew on Kick Me labels.

John is still very much suffering but hey he’s being dragged pillar to post to encourage as much £££ as possible with absolutely no thought for his mental and physical wellbeing - take care John

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Congrats to @de beauvoir treat yourself to well, new teef and we’ll through in a coat (any cause there all the best) 😂

What’s our Luxey Yawna has been up

new teef, tried tell’ey, tried being a fashun desinger, growing green fungi in the prison bunker, using cancer to shill shill shill cause it’s opportunity eh

Still hanging out with gay fwends and thinks she some sort of matriarchy of the brand when she’s buying bulk from her mate Ali E (big up Ali) and getting just able legal paying people to sew on Kick Me labels.

John is still very much suffering but hey he’s being dragged pillar to post to encourage as much £££ as possible with absolutely no thought for his mental and physical wellbeing - take care John
this recap is *chef's kiss* 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Is it just me that doesnt see the appeal of buying a coat modelled by a man? It tells me nothing of the fit or cut! Yet all the twats wearing it are male? Am I missing something?

Call me a boomer, terf or whatever you like, but we have different bodies ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Is it just me that doesnt see the appeal of buying a coat modelled by a man? It tells me nothing of the fit or cut! Yet all the twats wearing it are male? Am I missing something?

I agree. If she was doing a unisex brand then fine, but all her lookbooks had female models. It’s a bizarre PR decision.

Reactions: 15

I agree as well. I really would love to know what the market research behind this was - it's like she's gone to Brighton Pride for the model casting.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely. Call me a boomer but I have no interest in a unisex slouchy fit, and know that a tailored waisted silhouette is the one. And no interest in a tacked on ‘label’ WHATSOEVER 😂
---
How can she pretend that these are her legs??

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
thanks for the recap @pink_norris, great as usual!
I’m going to go and celebrate the title win with a glass of crappy rose and some branded socks a la looney!
---

i don’t get it either! Just looks like she’s just being made to gift all of Charley’s nobody friends.

I find it hilarious that since the launch she hasn’t worn any of her own clobber to any of these events she’s going too.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Having an anxiety attack about the tiny fridge! I’m a trainer chef and could not live that way. Can’t believe I didn’t notice that!!!
Is there any way I can watch this train wreck in America???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She definitely 'set out her stall' on the tv programme as being a 'salt of the earth' northener who 'loooves a bargain'. However the closet full of unworn shoes and flatpack handbags begs to differ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They are literally backed on to by normal family houses. I can just imagine the neighbours kids kicking their footballs over into the black pond 🤣

P.S where is her chin in this programme? Her face goes straight into her neck!

IMG_1083.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Can’t lie, locale of her gaff has really shocked me!
Random box in suburbia…now that IS groundbreaking:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
They are literally backed on to by normal family houses. I can just imagine the neighbours kids kicking their footballs over into the black pond 🤣

View attachment 2535119
If that flat roof isn’t leaking it will be, look at the surface water still on there.

The overflow onto the ground will be massive, that fake hole garden to the right will be a water trap

No wonder green mould is loving it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If that flat roof isn’t leaking it will be, look at the surface water still on there.

The overflow onto the ground will be massive, that fake hole garden to the right will be a water trap

No wonder green mould is loving it
yeah but the fake hole garden is John's one true joy apparently. Eeeeh when he's finished lolling about on the germolene temu sectionals, 'eh can roll into the microplastic courtyard whilst wearing his manky camel Waste of Space dressing gown and she can finally breathe again (whilst bleeping off to the latest London freebie with nary a glance back)

• Haha
Reactions: 9

View attachment 2535119
I wonder if the neighbours are old classic Warwickshire types and cannot believe the monstrosity that got planning next door… and also that a bleeping influencer bought it. 🤣 oh my God I’d have moved straight away
---
So where is the neighbour smackHead that she’s always tagging? Is he a smack head?

Reactions: 12
How do her followers not see her in the wild/tagged stories aka photos not taken and edited by her and think who the hell is this?

Also can’t believe she didn’t style her hair to go to a GHD event.
B0EA8CC2-3BE4-4EA3-8C4C-D6BD771A926D.png

Reactions: 4
The filters are doing her dirty now they’ve turned, enough😂

I just can’t with her teef….. rar rar rar 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.