Lorna Luxe #45 Luxe where? Luxe who? Luxe how?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I felt like Abbey had a face at most times that said “hmmmm no that’s not what I would do”

Also I keep forgetting to say what is the car on the drive in the programme? I thought Lorna’s Porsche was dark blue?
It’s black .

As soon as she lobbed that thing in her mouth I knew the story would become an ad. What an absolute pig. Filthy, mannerless cow. Genuinely seen more luxe in my dogs turd that I picked up this morning.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Only just watching her on Abbey Clancy... I cannot get over her face... She uses SO many filters. And also her hair looks like she's been dragged through a bush backwards?!

Reactions: 11
I don't like to speak badly of John but he always looks like a right twit in those huge Gucci blanket scarfs (but don't feel too bad cos he used to wear them before he was I'll)

Can't decide whether he's her puppet / plaything or if he enables her to keep the peace or if the reality is somewhere in the middle

Reactions: 11
I don't like to speak badly of John but he always looks like a right twit in those huge Gucci blanket scarfs (but don't feel too bad cos he used to wear them before he was I'll)

Can't decide whether he's her puppet / plaything or if he enables her to keep the peace or if the reality is somewhere in the middle
Never forget her bragging that he is so thin now he can fit into Dior Homme :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I have been reading these posts since the covid days, lost my password, email address and havent been on here for quite some time... work got in the way, but saw this; once a bint always a bint....

To the newbies since then , im not Lorna - I would say im not lorna as much as Jasmine, but...

I havent watched it , but the answer to the title of the video should be ; because Instagram promoted me on the grid when i didnt show my moon face...

Lorna comes across as really relatable, I like her. Whereabouts in Sale is she from, is it Sale Moor.
---
Does anyone remember an unboxing of a heat shaped pastel coloured Chanel? I swear we never saw that again after the unboxing…Didn’t she have a few pastel Chanels at one stage? What about all the Dior saddle bags?
---

Yea come to think of it there’s literally never been a “this one time at uni” story or absolutely any mention of it at all.
She said she went to Newcastle

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They never had a white one
They did, for maybe a day - she must have rented it. She said she got it for him for his birthday. There was a photo of it parked on the drive of the 'mansion', she did a whole spiel about getting an neighbour to help her put it there without John knowing. And I realise I'm a loser for remembering pointless crap like this. But I can't remember if it was the convertible one she's driving in this clip, or is the current black one convertible? Oh jeez I need a life.

Last edited:
They did, for maybe a day - she must have rented it. She said she got it for him for his birthday. There was a photo of it parked on the drive of the 'mansion', she did a whole spiel about getting an neighbour to help her put it there without John knowing. And I realise I'm a loser for remembering pointless crap like this. But I can't remember if it was the convertible one she's driving in this clip, or is the current black one convertible? Oh jeez I need a life.

That’s the black one

Anyway, I got a pic of the car on the programme it is a cayenne but hers is black as @Ohmydays said.

Pic of the stairs for those who missed it too🫣

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Finally catching up on the Abbey Clancey show, you can tell Abbey hater the spare room and rightly so it just doesn’t match.
Loved how Lorna finally admitted the old place was a flat, we all knew hun

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.