Lorna Luxe #45 Luxe where? Luxe who? Luxe how?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lorna is absolutely tiny. How can anyone call her tubby. She’s half the size of Abbey and Abbey is an 8 at most. It’s scary that someone so slim and slight can be called tubby.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Lorna is absolutely tiny. How can anyone call her tubby. She’s half the size of Abbey and Abbey is an 8 at most. It’s scary that someone so slim and slight can be called tubby.
Half the size in length maybe! She says herself she’s a size 12. And I don’t personally think that’s ‘tubby’ but she looks hell of a lot different when she edits herself.

Reactions: 20
Tubby* compared to her match stick thin, ricket legged instagram photoshop editing. That is all. 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I wanna know HOW they chose the winner ? There’s over 1k entrants and she’s saying to leave a comment ‘why’ you nominate this friend . Don’t tell me she reads every comment and then decides the 6 worthy winners !!!!!
Looks like she got those disgusting lips topped up too 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I wanna know HOW they chose the winner ? There’s over 1k entrants and she’s saying to leave a comment ‘why’ you nominate this friend . Don’t tell me she reads every comment and then decides the 6 worthy winners !!!!!
Keeps her engagement up if she’s getting loads of response and interactions.

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen her in the flesh .. she ain’t tiny, slim or slight . Sorry to burst your bubble. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I hadn’t realised she’s in her 40s, I thought she’d have thrown a big party for it
So did we .. thought she might have paired it up with the long threatened Vow renewal .. but obviously didn’t get a collab 😂

Reactions: 9
I hadn’t realised she’s in her 40s, I thought she’d have thrown a big party for it

She did, just her mum and John went

Dodgy cake, bleeping balloons, load of bragging gifts and not a single 40 anywhere…hotel was a freebie stay. Banging night 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh shame she’s got no trust in her WOS knitwear . Or is she just stealing the money off the brand she’s allegedly promoting for 1 post and a couple of £k in her bank !! She’s a Fukkin deceitful money grabbing bint ..I do hope the karma that we’ve all been waiting for isn’t gonna announce itself in her husbands health 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I'm glad OM got a clear test result - coincidentally I got my test results back today too and also got the all clear! Very relieved :m ( I didn't go round cracking (un)funnies about 'scanxiety' tho obvs)

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I'm glad OM got a clear test result - coincidentally I got my test results back today too and also got the all clear! Very relieved :m ( I didn't go round cracking (un)funnies about 'scanxiety' tho obvs)
Excellent news my love 🩷

What is she going to do now she can’t sell off the back of his illness

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Delighted for you!!! What wonderful news. I do you you allow your time to celebrate a little though xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This is incredible news. Really delighted to read this and sending love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is brilliant- so pleased for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.