Lorna Luxe #45 Luxe where? Luxe who? Luxe how?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you fkin believe this post!!! She is an awful person!!! Attention seeking rather than getting home and seeing the consultant! Showing that John is rattled but she’s not! 😡
I always think she can’t shock me with her repulsive attitude. But then she does. She’s hit an all time low. Rattled? And why is he rattled and she isn’t? She’s bleeping sick.
---
Same, I can’t believe she would put that on. Just keep it private!
She can’t, because attention means money!
---
They are on their way back anyway, they were only away for 2 weeks, so I hope she doesn’t pretend they’ve had to cut their trip short to come back especially for John’s appointment.

He did have a scan a few weeks ago, which was declared clear. So there has to have been one just prior to holiday. Or she’s lying about everything as usual.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I thought it strange that she didn’t have him on show more in the Maldives and that she was doing stuff on her own. I don’t think he’s feeling too chipper . Maybe he contacted the surgeon with concerns and they rechecked his scan. The hospital would have known they were going away it’s been Fukkin booked since January . Poor fukker either way it’s probably not what he wanted to hear .

Reactions: 10
She’s sick. Explains it then.. getting loads of messages what I’m using under my eyes.

I’ve just had the most awful week and this one, posting for attention from THE bleeping MALDIVES.
She is sick, sick, sick.

Reactions: 21
What 41 year old doesn’t know what a hernia is!????? She makes me feel sick why is this being spoken about to a bunch of people they don’t know 😡 that man has no dignity I dislike her

Reactions: 27
41 😱😱 wow
The high life did her dirty 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This woman has really rattled me today.

She would have known that it was a hernia when she put the initial post on earlier. Why not just say , ‘ John has a hernia ‘ , rather than making out it’s the worst . Or not say anything at all- it’s nobody’s business

For likes , engagement and attention. The fact she uses Johns ill health to gain attention is below the belt.

Also, ‘ the BA girls were great ‘ - after some form of upgrade?

Another thing… ‘ Johns was on the pot for a while’ - fucks sake Lorna , give the man some privacy and respect!

Lastly , her eyebrows are awful.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Posting that dramatic post suggesting John needed to see a surgeon urgently, then going radio silent for three hours, then coming back online to reveal it’s just a hernia (which I’m sure is painful but not really comparable with his cancer diagnosis) and then proceeding to flog skincare is actually unhinged.

The man deserves privacy, and the audience she is lucky to have deserves not to be manipulated like that. I can’t bear it when influencers act like this 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 34
That segue from John’s health to her smearing all that awful makeup across her big shiny pig face. Didn’t miss a beat. She really has outdone herself

• Sick
Reactions: 30
Does she really have such little self awareness that she thinks it’s okay to talk about her husbands ill health in such a way?! Honestly, the skin care and makeup application whilst discussing his health is also so nonchalant.

I honestly would never buy any product she endorses as she looks soooo terrible. It’s actually a joke that she says ‘look at the glow this gives me’. She has no ‘glow’ and don’t even get me started on the eyebrows and eye makeup application. It gives me anxiety.
---
Also. Surely he finds her so irritating. Camera in his face when he just wants a nice holiday to relax but instead he has to reassure her all the time. ARGHHHHH

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She’s disgusting. Genuinely disgusting.

As if anyone needed to know about his lavatory episodes. Poor bleeping bloke, I can’t imagine anything worse than being stuck on a plane with no stomach and constant gastric issues…. But she insists on dragging him on a 10 hour flight to the Maldives when he’s recovering from cancer just because she needs to gloat about her stupid tit clothes and shitter candles.

They’re flying home now. Wondering how long she’s going to pretend they’re staying there for.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Does she really have such little self awareness that she thinks it’s okay to talk about her husbands ill health in such a way?! Honestly, the skin care and makeup application whilst discussing his health is also so nonchalant.

I honestly would never buy any product she endorses as she looks soooo terrible. It’s actually a joke that she says ‘look at the glow this gives me’. She has no ‘glow’ and don’t even get me started on the eyebrows and eye makeup application. It gives me anxiety.
---
Also. Surely he finds her so irritating. Camera in his face when he just wants a nice holiday to relax but instead he has to reassure her all the time. ARGHHHHH
She’s as rough as a bears arse!!!

Reactions: 11
One of those things where you’re better off not saying anything at all. Why post about John’s health like that and then sit in your WOS dior kagool rip off, pouting her sunburnt lips and flogging a discount code.
She is GROSS!!
008E32D8-71DE-403C-A0DA-27DCB266620D.png

---
Also who wears a f*cking anorak in the Maldives ????
B14F2D6C-F556-47E8-B1B5-A0CA8405FE33.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Common little runt. No class as demonstrated by today’s events. Lorna thank God you were not blessed with children, they would be latchkey kids. You’re an absolute horror

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also, PPPLLLLEEEASE notice my Balenziaga hair clip (£250)

Next stop “ you’ve been asking about my knock off anorak”

( launching in a few days , probably about the time John has his next appointment)

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Also, PPPLLLLEEEASE notice my Balenziaga hair clip (£250)

Next stop “ you’ve been asking about my knock off anorak”

( launching in a few days , probably about the time John has his next appointment)
She can wear all the £250 hair clips she wants she still looks rotten. I’d be fuming if I looked that pale and puffy after 2 weeks in the Maldives.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m actually disgusted that she posted that, the thing is surely people who know John in real life would follow her and see it? It wouldn’t surprise me if some of them had contacted him worrying etc hence the stories with clarification and more (too much) detail hours later. Imagine being his friend or relative and seeing that first story?!

She make me want to projectile vomit. Dragging a cancer patient who’s had MAJOR surgery half way round the world weeks later - what do you expect? I cannot believe his drs signed off on this trip.
Flying can’t be good for him. The altitude eek. not to mention what if he gets sick? Or food poisoning? OMG.
Is she trying to kill him?

• Angry
It’s becoming completely obvious that she isn’t impressed with the fact he hasn’t been able to bounce back. Life for John has changed and the fact she left him when he was poorly was enough but it’s obvious he’s trying to prove to Loony that he’s ok as all she wants to do it eat and drink. She must be making him feel so guilty. I really feel for him.

Reactions: 16
M a t e if my partner was an influencer and was telling their (hundreds/thousands/millions) of followers about a hernia in my arse I’d be bleeping livid. She could have just said we’ve spoken to the surgeon and it was something minor and it’s all good. We don’t need to know tit like that. I’m not a hater and I really hope John is ok, but those last stories have made me want to shake Lorna.
“(Discussing johns health) Yeah so we’ve just got to trust them and see what happens. I’ve had loads of messages in my inbox about what product I’m using under my eyes……” am sorry but who is messaging you whilst you’re discussing your poorly husbands treatment and surgeries? Christ on a bike

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.