Lorna Luxe #45 Luxe where? Luxe who? Luxe how?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did a quick check and nothing sold out from her last colleshun. I think LL is about to step in crotte de chien.
Good luck with that one

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I may have said this before - this is a massive vanity project for Loons with no expense spared. Who know how/when it will end?? 😨

Reactions: 14
This latest navy set is an updated iteration of other similar sets she’d already released with ITS. Did a quick search in her feed and found a similar set, shot in Paris and in navy as well. Only difference is the lack of a zip-up neckline and the Lord Farquad hair. Oh silly me! The new set comes with a Birkin to cover the upper half and distract from the quality.
Speaking of…luxe it is not, a brand new set and it looks like it’s already pilling, look at the state of the trousers around her knees 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my god… If she’s lifting products straight off AliG, what’s the point in paying and poaching those girls off InTheShite to pretend they’re “designing” ??? I know it’s possible they send a “ design” in and some business on alig just make it…. Probably using the same people they used with ITS.

I guess it’s reminiscent of when Lorna acquired those “dress making scissors” to pretend she (with the music / English, degree, aka no experience in anything) was pattern cutting. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my god… If she’s lifting products straight off AliG, what’s the point in paying and poaching those girls off InTheShite to pretend they’re “designing” ??? I know it’s possible they send a “ design” in and some business on alig just make it…. Probably using the same people they used with ITS.

I guess it’s reminiscent of when Lorna acquired those “dress making scissors” to pretend she (with the music / English, degree, aka no experience in anything) was pattern cutting. 🤣🤣
Were they also the ones that were apparently John’s gardening scissors??!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ That she randomly cut her hair with one day 😅 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
If she is paying for these freeloaders, which I suspect she is, this business has little time left financially.

it takes a lot to be successful, she just has her audience all wrong, has no idea on actual product and believes her own hype.

ITS paid their staff tit so I'm surprised people left, with prob little back up money should WOS crash badly. I guess they're all there for the ride - who knows.

Reactions: 15

They’re different jumpers in fairness - Lorna’s is ribbed and the other looks like fleece (prob just a different product off Ali Express though)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her jumper looks like this one but just a different colour. I'll be interested in seeing what it's made of and where it's made, for whatever the silly cost will be.
Has she ever said or is it anywhere on WOS where the clothes are actually made ?

Reactions: 4
Has she ever said or is it anywhere on WOS where the clothes are actually made ?
Probably not. I've not bothered looking on the website.

Do other 'luxe' brands launch new items so frequently? That first coat etc have barely been out a month & she's already launching something else. Like others have said, it's got ITS written all over it, she'll have a floral pattern milkmaid outfit by next summer if she's not careful. Anyone else just waiting for a new Santorini photo shoot as soon as the season starts?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What’s the point of promoting these things and then hiding the whole piece behind a designer bag. God she really thinks a bag = luxe lifestyle doesn’t she.
Embarrassing
---
I bet she’s already ditched the stupid brand labels on the outside of the garments after realising that didn’t take off 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.