Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

auntclara

The below post is private family business. Followers don’t need to know this. The decent thing to do now would be to take a social media break until they have their arms around the situation. Like hell that will happen!! Wishing John all the best x

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28

pink_norris

VIP Member
Congrats to @de beauvoir treat yourself to well, new teef and we’ll through in a coat (any cause there all the best) 😂

What’s our Luxey Yawna has been up

new teef, tried tell’ey, tried being a fashun desinger, growing green fungi in the prison bunker, using cancer to shill shill shill cause it’s opportunity eh

Still hanging out with gay fwends and thinks she some sort of matriarchy of the brand when she’s buying bulk from her mate Ali E (big up Ali) and getting just about legal paying people to sew on Kick Me labels.

John is still very much suffering but hey he’s being dragged pillar to post to encourage as much £££ as possible with absolutely no thought for his mental and physical wellbeing - take care John

Last edited:
  • Haha

SGE32

My blood boiled seeing her latest story. Either she knows everything is ok and is playing on it for sympathy/engagement or she genuinely doesn’t know what the news is and is an insensitive cold hearted bitch sharing his potentially awful news with thousands of strangers online. Either way I’m gobsmacked.

• Heart

auntclara

I’m catching up on Celebrity Hones and a few points have sprung to mind…

1. Lorna has a drink problem. This has become more evident on this show as well as on her socials. It shows in her face & is spoken about a lot on the show.

2. She’s easy a size 12. There’s nothing wrong with a size 12- nothing. But she alters her online profile so much to make herself look slimmer- face / body. It’s embarrassing & deceiving. She should own her size!

3. I think she should have those extensions out and her hair cut into a short bob. Her hair is in terrible condition and would look much better shorter and neater.

4. She cracks on she loves a bargain and is thrifty with money. Bullshit. She’s obsessed with money and spends 1000’s on garish clothes, furniture and bags. She’s not relatable and never will be. Spoilt is the world.

5. I thought they met on a flight? Yet she said they met in Brighton… maybe I have this wrong…

6. The house reminds me of a block offices on an industrial estate. It doesn’t look lived in, looks cold and not homely at all. Too big for 2 people.

7. Perfume on the tables in the cinema… WTF?

8. What the hell she wearing? The blazer gave me 90s Grandad picking up his pension vibes and those boots looked like they cost about £10 from Wynsors shoes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

de beauvoir

Same photo, same location, same dress, same bloody caption. 2 and a bit years apart.
She really is a bore, how do the fawnas still fall for this lacklustre same ol same ol content??
05799CD4-5109-490A-9855-C5F1DB48C126.jpeg

62478844-6846-42AD-9C48-2795B2DFCAAB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Its_Me

VIP Member
What 41 year old doesn’t know what a hernia is!????? She makes me feel sick why is this being spoken about to a bunch of people they don’t know 😡 that man has no dignity I hate her

Honeystar

VIP Member
I came straight here after seeing the latest story. WHO would even think to post that. What awful timing for John a week before Christmas too

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
It seems like she’s basing her whole future in making the GH her ‘brand’ hence saying ‘I’m back at the GH’ rather than ‘I’m back home’.
The three main problems with this are:
- The GH was nothing to do with her she just came along and bought it
- No one thinks it’s cool or edgy, general consensus is that it looks like a dank piss smelling NCP
- All her ‘designs’ are the same as her In The Shite crapola, just about 10x the pricier

Bonus reason - she’s an lying inauthentic twunt with comedy teef 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
It’s amazing. Just when you think her clothes can’t get any worse, a mushroom coloured Topshop circa 2006 play suit pops up.

Sensational.

• Haha

de beauvoir

Why does she talk about John like he’s an erratic 5 year old.

Running around the hotel talking to people endlessly, waking up at the crack of dawn wanting to put his shorts on and be allowed outside.

• Haha