Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hamilton1970

Chatty Member
Also - I think we unnecessarily alarmed people... we’re not going to shut down the account right away, but we definitely underestimated the amount of content everyone would be sending. It’s truly amazing. So many stories about women who believed all of her lies, women who were struggling with body dysmorphia issues, even one husband who reached out saying his wife had gotten obsessed with her lifestyle and he used the account to set the record straight. (I mean, it made us desperately sad there were so many impressionable people out there....) we like to look into each one before posting (as much as we can) so we don’t post anything false and it takes more time than we thought. We’re going to keep up the account a bit longer because we think we’re finally making traction. We’ve been in touch with the ASA (UK advert standards) and good thing we’re lawyers because we’re making our case for all of her ITS posting, her non-disclosed gifts, etc. We’re asking for punitive financial charges so she has to pay a fine because of the misleading nature of the posts and the fact that she profited off the ITS posts. (Those legal degrees really comin in handy). We also explored trying to represent Terry Towelling in the design theft but unfortunately our jurisdiction wouldn’t allow us to represent an Australian based company :( Lovely women there though - ANYWAY - we are rambling. We’ll keep the account until we get more concrete reactions. (Also, we think we really got to her personally ha - no8ticed those posts are wayyyyyy down... ;) hope you’re all having a wonderful Tuesday - you all have been the best support and we can’t thank you enough!
@Suxy_ you're brilliant and the work you're doing is fantastic. Just keep to your own pace and please don't feel pressured and overwhelmed. I'm quite sure you have more visitors to your Instagram than followers, people just don't know who they will be blocked by next. This account really is making a difference and it will be so important in how LL performs on instagram etc in the future

Reactions: 25

PrincessP

Chatty Member
I entered her competition to win a dress by suggesting its new name. I didnt win but now Ive seen shes used my suggestion for one of her new dresses. Cant help but feel a bit cheated!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Fuck me they’re staying at the gritti palace AGAIN eating lunch at the gritti terrace AGAIN.

Girl, Christ alive, travel is wasted on you. You must have been the worst air hostess ever.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

Its_Me

VIP Member
This iady is a primary teacher...FFS... I fear for the future mindset of children. Generation X is turning into Generation CC ..😔
What’s so special about her life? She’s stuck with a man who repulses her, has a ‘career’ that is detrimental to her mental health and has to constantly remember what lie she told last week. Light a candle and open a bottle of wine lady, rainy nights at home aren’t so bad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Def.. as I said yesterday she will be working on new filters slowly because reality dont match the gram and she realises she could be exposed to a larger critique
I think @Suxy_ has her freaked and she’s trying to dial down the filter and introduce the AD. Is it wrong that I’m positively giddy at the prospect of her being spooked?! I truly believe this mornings video was yesterday and she is back home by now, hence the past tense in the flat walkthrough....also she whacked on the white face mask manically trying to disguise the moon face. “Hiya, how you all doing”

6C7B2F52-BFF8-430C-8116-3DE19459A145.jpeg

• Haha

LadyLockdown

VIP Member
Wow. Dare we say... we had an actual impact??? She’s tagged everything as ads! (We haven’t had an update from the ASA today so not sure what’s up... maybe they actually contacted her.?) They were only in contact with us to collect all the relevant evidence (pictures, time stamps, justification for the submission, etc. It was a lot of back and forth with them but that’s pretty normal in our experience of submitting something for a proper complaint and investigation.) Perhaps all that legal jargon caught their attention ha! Also, we did strongly recommend and outline a fee penalty (with precedented evidence for claiming the fee) so perhaps they’re seeing the light on a bit of commercialization there ha!
It absolutely can’t just be a coincidence... you both rock for taking your time and knowledge to address this. GREAT big thank you’s! 🙏

• Heart

Bootsie

Urghhh his toes, has he got really long toe nails? I thought you were supposed to wear masks inside, does it not apply to airports? Their excessive travelling is really annoying the shit out of me now, it’s totally nonessential, one holiday fair enough but 3! Also I know it’s been touched on before but how much holiday does he get??? I’m surrounded by high level achievers and going on holiday is quite hard to arrange around demanding high level jobs and even when on holiday they are on the phone constantly dealing with work. No one I know would be able to take over two weeks and then go away a week later. It just doesn’t sit right.

Reactions: 23

Vicki2221

4k could get her a bathroom upgrade instead of the 1980s avocado suite she's too embarrassed to show us. 4k could mean a half decent bathroom so she could film herself dying her hair in her bathroom instead of SITTING ON HER BEDROOM CARPET! Sorry, I know it was a few months ago, but of all the peculiar things I have seen influencers do, dying your hair whilst sitting on your bedroom carpet has to be up there. Not even the grubbiest of grubby teenagers would do that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Here for tea

Dying over the new profiles pictures 😂😭 I wanted to follow suit, however I’ve decided to pay homage to OMR and the iconic santorini tub time dive

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Its_Me

VIP Member
I don’t know why I’ve ruined my morning watching her waffle. Her skin feels bad because of the pollution in London 🙄 You would actually have to go outside to feel any impact Lorna. And taking her new blazer to Italy to ‘shoot it’ fuck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

grace_belan

just saw that i've been blocked by Lorna on insta simply because i liked a suxy post yesterday. She's totally all over it. Screaming !!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21