Lorna Luxe #10 Greece 4 Act 2 but where's Boo? Act 3 - shocked. Suxy comes & all a-blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed that ... she’s an avid reader/poster on here. We say something it gets imbedded in her pea brain then she spits it out on the gram !!I’m gonna have to take my suspicious list more seriously 🤔
Imagine her content without us...ooh to see the suspicious list..! 1.1m followers for stories of other peoples pictures...soo innovative.. she's gotta be as dull as duck face to huge face..🙂

Reactions: 5
Her feet look like grandads feet. She’s vile in every way. It makes me so angry the way she lies. Like how can she ignore the fact that SHE is giving girls ED

So perfect eh

She should say btw girls wearing these bloody heels gives you mangled feet
The thing is, so deluded is she that I don’t think she sees her feet the way we do. Or like everything else she thinks that if they’re wrapped up in something designer it doesn’t matter they have to look good, coz Chanel.

Reactions: 6
Her feet look like grandads feet. She’s vile in every way. It makes me so angry the way she lies. Like how can she ignore the fact that SHE is giving girls ED

So perfect eh

She should say btw girls wearing these bloody heels gives you mangled feet
Those aren’t her feet or her shoes ! She’s just nicking other people’s pictures as usual, very much the same way she does with pictures of dining tables.
For anyone having breakfast LOOK AWAY... THESE are HER feet! She can cover them in Chanel as much as she likes, maybe even cover them in pink diamonds and they’re still going to be omnidirectional chronically contorted feet! 🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Yep @Ohmydays - I absolutely agree. I’ve had girls from as young as 14 tell me they can’t live without Chanel bags and fillers, some take those tanning tablets bought off the Internet , they start dieting / controlled eating , others refuse to go out unless it’s an Instagram worthy location that will result in appropriate likes (?).. Some isolate themselves because they would rather not be seen at all as they feel they don’t look “right”.. Some get in to debt maintaining a life they can’t afford. There was a 12 year old girl taking pictures of her boobs and private areas and sending to people because she had seen sexy images on social media and saw no issue with it at all.
I feel girls need to be aware of the impact of social media from around 10 years old.. last year of junior school.
They are exposed to so much even by their early teens, the damage can already be done. Of course parents have a role in this too.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Aaaaand’s she’s back.

Filter on and doing a paid ad for Iconic.

You can see where her skin looks smooth and blurry but her lips, eyes, eyebrows etc (and the rest of the screen for that matter) are all detailed. Does she think people are thick?

LORNA you cannot apply makeup to your face in a PAID AD to demonstrate a product when you have a SKIN SMOOTHING FILTER ON.

duck me.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
I’m not being funny but it’s not even a good filter. You can clearly see it’s blurring out her under eyes, her forehead (in weird patches), the bottom of her chin, her cheeks.

Yet it accentuates the hair on her face 🤷‍♀️

Also here’s another good option for a profile pic 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Definitely not filter free.. check the forearms for the difference?? ( easier to see on the stories if you’re not a-blocked). Forearms are looking a bizarre black mottled effect??
This was yesterday I reckon. She’s doing everything a day late.
BUT she says it’s today !!!😂😂😂😂 morning Lorna 👋. What would you like us to suggest for your content today 😉

Attachments

• Haha
BUT she says it’s today !!!😂😂😂😂 morning Lorna 👋. What would you like us to suggest for your content today 😉
She lives Brighton way not the bloody outer hebrides. I’m sure theres plenty of nice salons that she could go to. She’s a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s preaching about supporting small businesses during this time, but only wears things that have been gifted to her? Would love to know if she’s actually brought anything else from that company as we’ve only seen that white jumper that’s been gifted

Reactions: 17
There’s an apartment available in Lorna’s building. Wish one of the tattlers could move in to feedback about her day to day life😂 probably be no point though as she seems to spend no time there whatsoever.. I feel like she’s made something up and there’s another reason they aren’t staying there?

Also at this point I don’t feel sorry for her about her hair because she’s dying it again when she’s just had it done? Of course it’s gonna fall out and be weak and thin what does she expect?! She wants it dark again but will go on holiday and the sun will bleach and fade it again?😩

Reactions: 8
It stresses me out so much watching her spray that Iconic glow thing all over her white jumper (and the furniture in the flat)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The filter isn’t even bothering me at this point. She ALWAYS uses her hands for everything, it’s disgusting. I’d love to see what it looks like IRL, because on the videos she doesn’t even blend properly. I am SO offended by this fake tan too. I’m sorry but I’ve been using fake tan for years and even in my teenage years my tan has never looked like this.

LL add to your list of tit to do today...
EXFOLIATE
DERMAPLANE

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.