Lorna Luxe #10 Greece 4 Act 2 but where's Boo? Act 3 - shocked. Suxy comes & all a-blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are no words!!
Lorna reminds me of Blanche Dubois. ‘Behind her veneer of social snobbery and sexual propriety, Blanche is deeply insecure, an aging Southern Belle who lives in a state of perpetual panic about her fading beauty.

Delusional on the floor with her robe, slathering all sorts of products on her face. Filter in full effect which she believes to be real, believes her own tit, blocking anyone who looks to be against her

‘she sports a wardrobe of showy but cheap evening clothes.’.... ‘This final image is the sad culmination of Blanche’s vanity and total dependence upon men for happiness.’

The Chanel & other designer bits being her showy pieces and cheap evening clothes being the ITS f_ckries she wears on a daily basis. Let’s not forget her dependence on ‘The Raisin’ which we saw heavily today in stories, she mentioned we went but had to correct herself and say “well John went”

It’s sad to see honestly hopefully she doesn’t actually end up like Blanche when this whole Social Media tit show she’s putting on crumbles.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
These profile pics are messing with my head this morning 😂😂😂😂. It’s like looking at a new bunch of tattlers 😂😂🤯.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lorna doesn’t need to acknowledge criticism. She just sails above it all. Tbh I see quite a few influencers at least TRYING to unfuck things. Lorna... naaa... that would be accepting others are right....

I meant to post a little Sunday Psychology Sermon yesterday on how narcs deal with criticism.
A REALLY EASY way to spot a narcissist’s fragile ego is to observe the way in which they react to criticism, even when such comments are offered reasonably and constructively. Most mature adults are able to take fair criticisms in stride, assess their validity, and use helpful feedback as a valuable learning tool. Chronic narcissists, however, tend to be highly offended by, and ultra-sensitive to even minor criticisms, especially those that have merit, for they fear that the truth will “expose” just how fake they really are (narcissistic injury) and in Lorna terms that’s basically a-blocking and a-denial.

Does anyone follow Upcloseandstylish? She is wife of billionaire, gets Hermes like sweeties but has always claimed her account is total materialism. Nothing else. She’s not offering life advice or trying to do anything other than showcase an extensive (insane) collection of bags and shoes. She doesn’t need validation. Anyhow, long story short, over lockdown, she’s just gone. Made a little statement the other day saying she felt it was inappropriate for her to continue in current climate, so she’s gone. She may be back, she may not.

Reactions: 18
Lorna doesn’t need to acknowledge criticism. She just sails above it all. Tbh I see quite a few influencers at least TRYING to unfuck things. Lorna... naaa... that would be accepting others are right....

I meant to post a little Sunday Psychology Sermon yesterday on how narcs deal with criticism.
A REALLY EASY way to spot a narcissist’s fragile ego is to observe the way in which they react to criticism, even when such comments are offered reasonably and constructively. Most mature adults are able to take fair criticisms in stride, assess their validity, and use helpful feedback as a valuable learning tool. Chronic narcissists, however, tend to be highly offended by, and ultra-sensitive to even minor criticisms, especially those that have merit, for they fear that the truth will “expose” just how fake they really are (narcissistic injury) and in Lorna terms that’s basically a-blocking and a-denial.

Does anyone follow Upcloseandstylish? She is wife of billionaire, gets Hermes like sweeties but has always claimed her account is total materialism. Nothing else. She’s not offering life advice or trying to do anything other than showcase an extensive (insane) collection of bags and shoes. She doesn’t need validation. Anyhow, long story short, over lockdown, she’s just gone. Made a little statement the other day saying she felt it was inappropriate for her to continue in current climate, so she’s gone. She may be back, she may not.
I have so much respect for upcloseandstylish actually brought a little tear to my eye when I read her statement the other day. The mark of true class 👏

Reactions: 12

I love the idea of a Sunday Psychology Sermon - please let’s make this a feature :D

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I bet she’s hanging today she’ll be on later with her troll hair all over the place and lop sided jaw swinging.

^see profile pic for example^

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sadly no not sadly because it’s become a bit of family hilarity .. During lockdown I shared LL IG page with My Mum and sisters so Daily phone calls could comment/ laugh ..My Dad is a London cabbie ( I’ve mentioned that before) so Mum keeps him on the lookout .. but it was my Mum that came up with Abigails party .. oh wow have we watched it and how me and my sisters have experienced it !😂😂😂.
The heart necklace bobbing up and down as she spoke! Love Abigails Party!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

One of the few to get it right..... I’d like to send her last post to Lady Luxeless, see what she makes of it. I’m sure I’d get ‘yay’ as a response. That’s how vacant she actually is.

I bet she’s hanging today she’ll be on later with her troll hair all over the place and lop sided jaw swinging.

^see profile pic for example^
Please provide screenshots for us dearly departed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
One of the few to get it right..... I’d like to send her last post to Lady Luxeless, see what she makes of it. I’m sure I’d get ‘yay’ as a response. That’s how vacant she actually is.

Please provide screenshots for us dearly departed 😂
The lazy bint hasn’t made an appearance yet 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.