Lorna Luxe #10 Greece 4 Act 2 but where's Boo? Act 3 - shocked. Suxy comes & all a-blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never mind scratched, the spec combination is a bit old fashioned and masculine in my opinion. Doesn’t suit her at all. I guess she supposedly didn’t choose it but it’s clear it’s second hand anyway.

+And not masculine in a good way I’m all for masculine watches eg Daytona, but old man vibe masculine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She’s been literally dying to have a stacked wrist so she can take photos like this hasn’t she 🙄 You’re tacky as duck hun, just another follow the crowd no imagination of your own.
Take a close look at the scratches on the Rolex clasp - that thing is definitely second hand or shes actually had it a good long while

Reactions: 7
Never mind scratched, the spec combination is a bit old fashioned and masculine in my opinion. Doesn’t suit her at all. I guess she supposedly didn’t choose it but it’s clear it’s second hand anyway.

+And not masculine in a good way I’m all for masculine watches eg Daytona, but old man vibe masculine.
Bang on. There is classic and there is old fashioned, and its the latter that makes this watch an unappealing piece in the rolex inventory..

Reactions: 5
Take a close look at the scratches on the Rolex clasp - that thing is definitely second hand or shes actually had it a good long while
I’ve seen it I didn’t say it wasn’t second hand?

Something is off about this watch, I’ve already said it’s pre 2005 but it’s got a jubilee bracelet with an oyster bracelet clasp. It’s the watch equivalent of a chopped car!!! Mr luxe seriously got caught if he paid anything over £3-£3.5k for this watch 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Something is off about this watch, I’ve already said it’s pre 2005 but it’s got a jubilee bracelet with an oyster bracelet clasp. It’s the watch equivalent of a chopped car!!! Mr luxe seriously got caught if he paid anything over £3-£3.5k for this watch 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Its kinda an aftermarket Frankenstein watch!! 😗 which is apt for such a monster of a person...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I entered her competition to win a dress by suggesting its new name. I didnt win but now Ive seen shes used my suggestion for one of her new dresses. Cant help but feel a bit cheated!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
I entered her competition to win a dress by suggesting its new name. I didnt win but now Ive seen shes used my suggestion for one of her new dresses. Cant help but feel a bit cheated!
She never thinks of anything for herself. We discussed this earlier today in fact. She even gets ideas from here. She really is the laziest uncreative influencer I’ve ever happened upon.

Reactions: 14
This iady is a primary teacher...FFS... I fear for the future mindset of children. Generation X is turning into Generation CC ..😔
What’s so special about her life? She’s stuck with a man who repulses her, has a ‘career’ that is detrimental to her mental health and has to constantly remember what lie she told last week. Light a candle and open a bottle of wine lady, rainy nights at home aren’t so bad.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
70C47466-4D7C-40DA-AA5A-A7227389553B.jpeg

FEF4735F-A8FE-460F-B921-419C10B541DC.jpeg

She never wears all that stuff on one wrist... god she’s like a braggy teenager. “Ooooh look at me, look at all my things that I’ve got that you haven’t” knocks me sick

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The state of that watch! I don’t get it, surely if it’s been bought from a reputable second hand dealer it would have been serviced and polished? My watches come back mint when they are sent off for servicing and are completely free from scratches and I’ve never managed to get one in that state after a few years, never mind weeks.

Reactions: 11
View attachment 227351
View attachment 227352
She never wears all that stuff on one wrist... god she’s like a braggy teenager. “Ooooh look at me, look at all my things that I’ve got that you haven’t” knocks me sick
She really needs to stop trying to make the spotty dress happen. It doesn’t look good on anyone. It brings to mind those tacky polyester flamenco outfits you can buy at Barcelona airport 💃🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.