Lorna Luxe #10 Greece 4 Act 2 but where's Boo? Act 3 - shocked. Suxy comes & all a-blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is trying to move away from the filter now she's been outed, which is why her face looks so much larger today and she is tilting her head at an angle the whole time, she must get a crick in her neck.

Reactions: 11
The filter is definitely different. With some apps you can toggle the strength of each part you’re changing so I think she’s turned the strength right down. I was watching really carefully and I could still see some warping with her baby hairs coming out the side of her neck and the smoothness of her neck, it very subtly still warped, but it’s definitely not as much as before. I wonder if she’s reducing it slightly each time so it’s not such a drastic difference if she ever doesn’t use it & so she doesn’t get caught out so much.

But it definitely explains why she’s so much more animated / sitting in front of something that isn’t a plain wall / putting her hands on her face so much.

😂 crying

Anyone going to ask anything??!!
Last time I did that I got blocked because I asked her how she felt about being exposed on Celebface 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she’s reducing it slightly each time so it’s not such a drastic difference if she ever doesn’t use it & so she doesn’t get caught out so much.
I definitely agree with this - reckon you have it spot on!

Reactions: 8
Oh fuckin come off it if you don’t know the answer to this now then you’re utterly brain dead

Also don’t think I’ve ever seen them go to the savoy grill? And they’ve been to park chinois ONCE. It’s not even the best restaurant in Mayfair nevermind London, get to absolute duck.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she is trying to move away from the filter now she's been outed, which is why her face looks so much larger today and she is tilting her head at an angle the whole time, she must get a crick in her neck.
Def.. as I said yesterday she will be working on new filters slowly because reality dont match the gram and she realises she could be exposed to a larger critique

Reactions: 10
She knows exactly what to say to make things seem like reality... John doesn’t ‘have’ an office in London Bridge, he works in a rather large one owned by the multi-national bank he works for 🙄

I always thought I was quite good at not taking things influencers say at face value but since I found Tattle it’s really made me look so much closer and realise how much of it is fake bullshit
62E01F6E-727D-484F-87D8-0DAC37559823.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh fuckin come off it if you don’t know the answer to this now then you’re utterly brain dead

Also don’t think I’ve ever seen them go to the savoy grill? And they’ve been to park chinois ONCE. It’s not even the best restaurant in Mayfair nevermind London, get to absolute duck.
Did she do the Savoy Grill with a brand trip there ? Remember it only takes one time fir her to become addicted...im sure its no different for favorites....;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I don’t know why I’ve ruined my morning watching her waffle. Her skin feels bad because of the pollution in London 🙄 You would actually have to go outside to feel any impact Lorna. And taking her new blazer to Italy to ‘shoot it’ duck off.
no lorna your skin feels bad because you keep using different products and seemingly slather anything on it as long as its free!
You're putting the irony into free radicals!! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Claiming they gave her a free nights stay which has turned it into an ad 🙄
The clawback for ad credibility and redemption is desperate in this one. She probably has been pooping her jammies worrying about the ASA coming for her so backtracking is in full force..

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Just happened to get the campaign hashtag in there. She is shameless.
Damn those noisy painters must still be expected to be in the flat after the (non-essential) trip to Italy 🙄🥱

ETA: AND LETS NOT FORGET POOR BOO!
What’s even the point in having a dog? 😡
2 weeks in santorini. A week and a half in borough. However long in Italy followed by another “London stint”. If she wasn’t so selfish and self absorbed she’d find somewhere they could take him to when they’re not at the flat cos of the noisy painters 😤
She actually doesn’t deserve him. 😢

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She knows exactly what to say to make things seem like reality... John doesn’t ‘have’ an office in London Bridge, he works in a rather large one owned by the multi-national bank he works for 🙄

I always thought I was quite good at not taking things influencers say at face value but since I found Tattle it’s really made me look so much closer and realise how much of it is fake bullshit
View attachment 223584
John is the cleaning service. Wow.. How bleeping rude is that. Imagine if a man put that about a woman. Just unecessary and rude whether its true that he does the cleaning or not. I would be embarrassed that someone had to clean up after me.

Damn those noisy painters must still be expected to be in the flat after the (non-essential) trip to Italy 🙄🥱

2 weeks in santorini. A week and a half in borough. However long in Italy followed by another “London stint”. If she wasn’t so selfish and self absorbed she’d find somewhere they could take him to when they’re not at the flat cos of the noisy painters 😤
I wouldnt stay anywhere in the UK if they didnt allow dogs. If my dog cant come I aint going.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How longs the trip to Italy if she’s looking to stay somewhere else next week?
she’s going to Italy for a weekend?
Bringing unnecessary travel to a whole new level.

• Heart
"John is the cleaning service " perhaps she needs to mark that statement as an AD.. !! :)
I'd like to book John to come to Aldgate if you're pimping out his g imp services..!! ;)

• Haha
While i dislike her instagram stories i do like that shes now subtitled them, not many influencers do this and its great for deaf followers.

I just am also in shock at how different she looks without that stupid filter.

Reactions: 9

With the absence of the dog in her life its literally sad and a boo hoo from us , but for lorna its more like 'boo who?' :)

Reactions: 6
Def.. as I said yesterday she will be working on new filters slowly because reality dont match the gram and she realises she could be exposed to a larger critique
I think @Suxy_ has her freaked and she’s trying to dial down the filter and introduce the AD. Is it wrong that I’m positively giddy at the prospect of her being spooked?! I truly believe this mornings video was yesterday and she is back home by now, hence the past tense in the flat walkthrough....also she whacked on the white face mask manically trying to disguise the moon face. “Hiya, how you all doing”

6C7B2F52-BFF8-430C-8116-3DE19459A145.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.