Lorna Luxe #10 Greece 4 Act 2 but where's Boo? Act 3 - shocked. Suxy comes & all a-blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like it for a number of reasons but NO WAY would I drop 4K on a jumper. Ever. I’m more than happy to admire it from afar regardless of if I could afford it or not.

The way she’s styled it so unimaginative (Chav) as well. When I saw it in the store it was on the mannequin with a fab skirt a belt and necklaces. More of a glam evening outfit.
I just looked at it on the Chanel website and the way they styled it in the show it looked good. It was with long maxi skirt and a belt. So I take it back slightly but as you say there’s no way I’d drop 4K on a pretty unimaginative sweatshirt. To ‘spenny’ for me 😂. I just think you could spend that 4K on something much more beautiful from their collections.

Reactions: 5
I just looked at it on the Chanel website and the way they styled it in the show it looked good. It was with long maxi skirt and a belt. So I take it back slightly but as you say there’s no way I’d drop 4K on a pretty unimaginative sweatshirt. To ‘spenny’ for me 😂. I just think you could spend that 4K on something much more beautiful from their collections.
Something that you can get wear out of, year on year like a jacket. She wears most things to death anyway but it’s such an obvious piece that you can only been seen wearing it a handful of times before everyone’s going to be thinking there she goes in her Chanel sweatshirt agaaaaaain.

And again it goes back to the fact that her car isn’t worth much more than the sweatshirt and she said John wouldn’t buy the new furniture, so why didn’t she buy it instead of a bloody sweatshirt.

I think she bought it to boost her engagement and following. She’s been wearing her ITS rags for the past few months, she knows that anything showy is going to get more likes and reposts. Her Rolex/bangles pic has 53k likes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
4k could get her a bathroom upgrade instead of the 1980s avocado suite she's too embarrassed to show us. 4k could mean a half decent bathroom so she could film herself dying her hair in her bathroom instead of SITTING ON HER BEDROOM CARPET! Sorry, I know it was a few months ago, but of all the peculiar things I have seen influencers do, dying your hair whilst sitting on your bedroom carpet has to be up there. Not even the grubbiest of grubby teenagers would do that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
4k and it is 1000000% already grubby with fake tan around the collar

• Haha
  • Sick
All the items she’s wearing are rather nice on there own. Trust Lorna suxx to make them look tasteless. Reminds me of WAG culture circa 2009 (sighing in primark pj’s but definitely happier in these🤣).

• Heart
  • Haha
Chanel must be laughing all the way to the bank with that sweatshirt. I love expensive tit but that sweatshirt is a joke 😂. I’m actually laughing that someone would buy it. It’s looks like something you would find in a fake shop. Apologies to anyone who likes it!!
I agree. It looks so tacky 😂

Reactions: 1
She's a twit!
Total Fukkin madness ... obviously making loads of £££ out of her gullible minions on Instagram believing LL actually ‘designs’ the same old Landfill ITS shite .. that she launches monthly ..same tit different colour .. that sweatshirt will def be on the fake list soon then it’s £4K up the Swannie !!

I think OM insisted she layered it with a shirt underneath 😂
So he doesn’t have to scrub the neckline when

Doing the laundry ? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Something that you can get wear out of, year on year like a jacket. She wears most things to death anyway but it’s such an obvious piece that you can only been seen wearing it a handful of times before everyone’s going to be thinking there she goes in her Chanel sweatshirt agaaaaaain.

And again it goes back to the fact that her car isn’t worth much more than the sweatshirt and she said John wouldn’t buy the new furniture, so why didn’t she buy it instead of a bloody sweatshirt.

I think she bought it to boost her engagement and following. She’s been wearing her ITS rags for the past few months, she knows that anything showy is going to get more likes and reposts. Her Rolex/bangles pic has 53k likes
I struggle to understand their £ allocation too. They could get their bathroom done for an item or two so she needn’t be embarrassed to film content in there? They could furnish their sparse home, she’s been complaining her dressing room doesn’t have a radiator which is only a couple of hundred quid 😳

It’s bizarre

Reactions: 10
What are the predictions for the week?
Another boring trip to London where she eats in cecconis and prances about up and down bond st? Probably buys some shite from Chanel and drinks 400 bottles of whispering angel. Oh, and films it all on fisheye.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What are the predictions for the week?
Another boring trip to London where she eats in cecconis and prances about up and down bond st? Probably buys some shite from Chanel and drinks 400 bottles of whispering angel. Oh, and films it all on fisheye.
Don’t forget she’s getting her ear pierced .. don’t you remember she ‘asked John ’ if she should get it done this week ? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely they both would want to spend money on their flat it adds value on to it.
That is an obscene amount of money to spend on a jumper especially when it is so obvious she is ashamed of her where she lives. She never shows anywhere else in the flat and she never lets on that it’s a flat.
She really is so immature, to be fair they both are. Who would want to live in a flat with hardly any furniture and she ain’t purposely going for the minimalist look is she?
Fair enough if she had a decent home then she could spend her money on what the hell she likes.
It’s a strange world we live in nowadays. I must be getting old!! 😲

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Surely they both would want to spend money on their flat it adds value on to it.
That is an obscene amount of money to spend on a jumper especially when it is so obvious she is ashamed of her where she lives. She never shows anywhere else in the flat and she never lets on that it’s a flat.
She really is so immature, to be fair they both are. Who would want to live in a flat with hardly any furniture and she ain’t purposely going for the minimalist look is she?
Fair enough if she had a decent home then she could spend her money on what the hell she likes.
I find it really immature too, I can’t imagine living like that to be honest but maybe I’m just more of a home maker type person. I mean look at the cushions in the balcony that would have killed me not to plump them up and make them look presentable before taking a photo. It would be interesting to know what she’s actually earning and what % of that she’s spending on Chanel etc. I would imagine it’s quite a lot, money in money out.

At he beginning of lockdown OMR didn’t want to buy a sofa for the spare room .. He could have furnished the whole Fukkin house on what they’ve spent on Chanel etc during her birthday month!🙄

On a serious note could she claim back expenses on her designer bags etc cos they could be seen as ‘necessary props’ for her ‘ Luxe Company’ . ???

I find it really immature too, I can’t imagine living like that to be honest but maybe I’m just more of a home maker type person. I mean look at the cushions in the balcony that would have killed me not to plump them up and make them look presentable before taking a photo. It would be interesting to know what she’s actually earning and what % of that she’s spending on Chanel etc. I would imagine it’s quite a lot, money in money out.
I bet she doesn’t declare everything she’s earning ...
Ha ha ha those cushions gave me severe anxiety 😂😂
I can’t imagine she lifts a finger at home .. if she can’t be bothered to wash her neck I can’t imagine her running round with the hoover 😂😂

• Haha
Lorna has a high opinion of herself, she thinks she’s a Princess. She’s not. She’s a big dirty mess!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Total Fukkin madness ... obviously making loads of £££ out of her gullible minions on Instagram believing LL actually ‘designs’ the same old Landfill ITS shite .. that she launches monthly ..same tit different colour .. that sweatshirt will def be on the fake list soon then it’s £4K up the Swannie !!

Ironic isn’t it that all the people buying her flammable shite, are enabling her to rock around in Chanel.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wore a white sweatshirt this weekend, within 5 mins it was dirty. Cant imagine how I would feel if that sweater cost me 3.5k. 😂
This thread is pretty quiet at the moment, has she bored us all to death??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.