Lorna Luxe #10 Greece 4 Act 2 but where's Boo? Act 3 - shocked. Suxy comes & all a-blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the workmen have finished at the 2bed as it’s been a bit wet and windy to get up the scaffolding lately .. Maybe that’s why LL hasn’t made an appearance she’s getting lots of sleep .. cos she really needs it ... And the sound of those paintbrushes wow they’re a killer 🙉 do you remember her ‘I’ve just woken up I really needed that sleep’ comments whilst on holiday doing fukk all !!! Bet she’s really struggling not doing her stories ...imagine her laying in her pit just posting ITS shite dresses on repeat 🙀 Wailing at OMR that everyone is being mean to her and she doesn’t deserve it 😂😂😂. Dream on LL you deserve every negative post written about you .
I really can’t wait to see how she’s gonna reinvent herself now .
Also I wonder if she’s approached @Suxy_
What’s happening on her twitter ? Are her minions asking if she’s ok ?🙄
There is barely any communique on twitter between her and others no mention of suxy

Reactions: 1
She’s ordering a 12 & 14 to look “oversized”. Does she not realise that the model is wearing an 8 and already looks swamped?! Think it will be quite comical when she finally receives them !
Well it won’t because she’s famously a size 12 anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Also - I think we unnecessarily alarmed people... we’re not going to shut down the account right away, but we definitely underestimated the amount of content everyone would be sending. It’s truly amazing. So many stories about women who believed all of her lies, women who were struggling with body dysmorphia issues, even one husband who reached out saying his wife had gotten obsessed with her lifestyle and he used the account to set the record straight. (I mean, it made us desperately sad there were so many impressionable people out there....) we like to look into each one before posting (as much as we can) so we don’t post anything false and it takes more time than we thought. We’re going to keep up the account a bit longer because we think we’re finally making traction. We’ve been in touch with the ASA (UK advert standards) and good thing we’re lawyers because we’re making our case for all of her ITS posting, her non-disclosed gifts, etc. We’re asking for punitive financial charges so she has to pay a fine because of the misleading nature of the posts and the fact that she profited off the ITS posts. (Those legal degrees really comin in handy). We also explored trying to represent Terry Towelling in the design theft but unfortunately our jurisdiction wouldn’t allow us to represent an Australian based company :( Lovely women there though - ANYWAY - we are rambling. We’ll keep the account until we get more concrete reactions. (Also, we think we really got to her personally ha - noticed those posts are wayyyyyy down... ;) hope you’re all having a wonderful Tuesday - you all have been the best support and we can’t thank you enough!

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Also - I think we unnecessarily alarmed people... we’re not going to shut down the account right away, but we definitely underestimated the amount of content everyone would be sending. It’s truly amazing. So many stories about women who believed all of her lies, women who were struggling with body dysmorphia issues, even one husband who reached out saying his wife had gotten obsessed with her lifestyle and he used the account to set the record straight. (I mean, it made us desperately sad there were so many impressionable people out there....) we like to look into each one before posting (as much as we can) so we don’t post anything false and it takes more time than we thought. We’re going to keep up the account a bit longer because we think we’re finally making traction. We’ve been in touch with the ASA (UK advert standards) and good thing we’re lawyers because we’re making our case for all of her ITS posting, her non-disclosed gifts, etc. We’re asking for punitive financial charges so she has to pay a fine because of the misleading nature of the posts and the fact that she profited off the ITS posts. (Those legal degrees really comin in handy). We also explored trying to represent Terry Towelling in the design theft but unfortunately our jurisdiction wouldn’t allow us to represent an Australian based company :( Lovely women there though - ANYWAY - we are rambling. We’ll keep the account until we get more concrete reactions. (Also, we think we really got to her personally ha - noticed those posts are wayyyyyy down... ;) hope you’re all having a wonderful Tuesday - you all have been the best support and we can’t thank you enough!
Has she tried to contact/threaten you at all?

Reactions: 4
Also - I think we unnecessarily alarmed people... we’re not going to shut down the account right away, but we definitely underestimated the amount of content everyone would be sending. It’s truly amazing. So many stories about women who believed all of her lies, women who were struggling with body dysmorphia issues, even one husband who reached out saying his wife had gotten obsessed with her lifestyle and he used the account to set the record straight. (I mean, it made us desperately sad there were so many impressionable people out there....) we like to look into each one before posting (as much as we can) so we don’t post anything false and it takes more time than we thought. We’re going to keep up the account a bit longer because we think we’re finally making traction. We’ve been in touch with the ASA (UK advert standards) and good thing we’re lawyers because we’re making our case for all of her ITS posting, her non-disclosed gifts, etc. We’re asking for punitive financial charges so she has to pay a fine because of the misleading nature of the posts and the fact that she profited off the ITS posts. (Those legal degrees really comin in handy). We also explored trying to represent Terry Towelling in the design theft but unfortunately our jurisdiction wouldn’t allow us to represent an Australian based company :( Lovely women there though - ANYWAY - we are rambling. We’ll keep the account until we get more concrete reactions. (Also, we think we really got to her personally ha - no8ticed those posts are wayyyyyy down... ;) hope you’re all having a wonderful Tuesday - you all have been the best support and we can’t thank you enough!
@Suxy_ you're brilliant and the work you're doing is fantastic. Just keep to your own pace and please don't feel pressured and overwhelmed. I'm quite sure you have more visitors to your Instagram than followers, people just don't know who they will be blocked by next. This account really is making a difference and it will be so important in how LL performs on instagram etc in the future

Reactions: 25
@Suxy_ you're brilliant and the work you're doing is fantastic. Just keep to your own pace and please don't feel pressured and overwhelmed. I'm quite sure you have more visitors to your Instagram than followers, people just don't know who they will be blocked by next. This account really is making a difference and it will be so important in how LL performs on instagram etc in the future
“Ahhh thank you darling” 😆 totally kidding, haha, but thank you - that means so much. We are hoping it will make a difference. Would be nice to get those numbers up there too so it starts having a bigger impact on the brands that work with her... that’s our real goal - we’ve found that Narcs often do not listen until it impacts their bottom line. We’ll get there though!

And no - she has not reached out. We did try to engage her, she blocked ALLLL attempts (surprise surprise). We *thought* that we identified her secret account on our platform but then we weren’t sure... the fact that she’s blocking anyone who follows though means it’s really bothering her ha. That kind of behavior probably says more than she ever could about how she really feels about being called out.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
“Ahhh thank you darling” 😆 totally kidding, haha, but thank you - that means so much. We are hoping it will make a difference. Would be nice to get those numbers up there too so it starts having a bigger impact on the brands that work with her... that’s our real goal - we’ve found that Narcs often do not listen until it impacts their bottom line. We’ll get there though!

And no - she has not reached out. We did try to engage her, she blocked ALLLL attempts (surprise surprise). We *thought* that we identified her secret account on our platform but then we weren’t sure... the fact that she’s blocking anyone who follows though means it’s really bothering her ha. That kind of behavior probably says more than she ever could about how she really feels about being called out.
Ha ha !..Oh you are getting to her big time...im sure the AD affiliate link note on her recent fashion story posts are because of you. I think you should do a grid (not a story) writing that anyone who joins your account seems to get blocked by lorna..and possibly (we know it does) affects your number of followers but you have plenty of people reaching out (i for one, the tattle team) are viewing and agreeing with all on your page . Because this is a lorna exclusive instagram page unlike celebface I think that was always going to be the case..x

Reactions: 7
Update for the blocked tattlers 😴😴😴
How vurrrrryyyy uninteresting . Typical LL reaction don’t we think @AllAboutTheMayhem ?
She drives me insane with her ‘two sizes too big’ bollocks! 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Standard Lorna! She’s definitely hiding her face. More fillers? Round 2 of profhilo I suspect..
Hopefully because of more shame! A few others than just us tattle gals are seeing her reality now thanks to @suxy and she sure as hell doesn’t like it does she 🙌🏼🤡

Reactions: 10
She drives me insane with her ‘two sizes too big’ bollocks! 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Hopefully because of more shame! A few others than just us tattle gals are seeing her reality now thanks to @suxy and she sure as hell doesn’t like it does she 🙌🏼🤡
She's probably trying to work on new filters that both make her more realistic but without showing an obvious change!! Let's keep a look out for subtle changes over the weeks ....

Reactions: 5

I feel your pain @Suxy_ I run the suspicious list on this thread .. it’s pretty tough isn’t it ? 😂😂😂😂
Only teasing You're doing a bloody good job she needs to get her arsed slapped for being deceitful and cheating people . Keep up the good work ..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Personally, IMHO I don't think Lorna will address any of this Suxy/ Tattle Life criticism, (or bullying as she would obviously call it ) to her minions et al ever.
To mention any of it, is to open a can of worms on all her deciet and fake shenanigans, and draw swarms to start reading about her, and literally looking at her with fresh eyes..Once you know what to look for its all you can see.
Take libel cases, it never just sticks to the topic in question, it will alway delve into the past and current integrity of the person being 'wronged' even if it's got nothing to do with the current argument, it can be shaped into it. A persons credibility as a whole is up for debate, when all that was supposed to be ascertained was if what was written was valid, ergo fair comment, with merit and is the truth, and if it is judged to be the truth then your reputation and brand are fucked!
And lorna, that's a long messy thread you don't want to start pulling on....with the truth about you out there, it would be ever so damaging to your 'career' but vurrrrry validating for us! :)

Reactions: 15
I think you are doing a fab job, not trolling her or being unecessarily mean, just calling her out on her actions and the impact of her actions

I think her current behaviour is vurrrrryy odd. Not seen her at all for 2 full days, said she was renting an apartment in London and had always wanted to live in London etc, had all her restaurants booked, then gets takeaway?? Dont even get me started on the bullshit reason for the rental in the first place - because OM couldnt stand the noise of the painting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think you are doing a fab job, not trolling her or being unecessarily mean, just calling her out on her actions and the impact of her actions

I think her current behaviour is vurrrrryy odd. Not seen her at all for 2 full days, said she was renting an apartment in London and had always wanted to live in London etc, had all her restaurants booked, then gets takeaway?? Dont even get me started on the bullshit reason for the rental in the first place - because OM couldnt stand the noise of the painting 😂
Oh we’re betting there weren’t any works to begin with - just a well-timed excuse for why she had this apartment in London... when it turned out to be a gifted stay and ad placement (that she never disclosed!) Funny - it was a gorgeous property (even if it was in a weird area) - surprised she wasn’t instagramming it like crazy or instagramming the party, or instagramming just being out in London...

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.