Lorna Luxe #10 Greece 4 Act 2 but where's Boo? Act 3 - shocked. Suxy comes & all a-blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her whole style and look is beyond tacky. Nothing remotely evident to prove me otherwise. She’s a walking advertisement for an over botched face full of badly injected filler. She looks like a balloon that’s over inflated.
Talking of which ... I was just coming on here to say .. has she ever spoken about her Profhilo . she said she’d had it done but I can’t remember her mentioning it since and there’s no highlight story of it mentioning her friend Drkrystyna .. I know this thread moves so fast at times I might have missed it . Or is she in agreement with us that it looks dreadful and by not acknowledging it it didn’t happen 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Why is she posting pics of that bloody spotty dress again .... she’s been plastering pics of her ‘luxettes’ in it all over her stories since it ‘launched’ FFS..
Never mind the bloody spotty dress @Ohmydays, the number of times that bloody bag gets positioned/dangled on every conceivable thing, I think it should have its own Instasham account! 😧 :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her hair looks dirty in that reel and no wonder with the amount of times she touched it. She’s not a natural infront of the camera she looks fake and awkward she should leave this reel business alone before she further damages her image.

Reactions: 9
She’s just such an asshole.

how is she doing another launch?! How much polyester shite do we need?
it takes time to design and develop a decent collection, she makes on she a ‘designer’ but when is she actually developing this stuff and going to fit meetings etc? She’s been on holiday for the past two months! Such BS!

She’ll have it hooked on johns nobend soon enough.
this is too much, the mental image 😂😂😂😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just seen this and I hope it’s true! I know she’s not a celeb but as an ‘influencer’ with a large following especially lots of young impressionable girls she has a moral responsibility to portray the truth and not heavily edited images/videos of herself. To hear that girls are getting ED’s or into debt to try and live this lifestyle like Lorna when it’s all a big farce is so awful

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Just seen this and I hope it’s true! I know she’s not a celeb but as an ‘influencer’ with a large following especially lots of young impressionable girls she has a moral responsibility to portray the truth and not heavily edited images/videos of herself. To hear that girls are getting ED’s or into debt to try and live this lifestyle like Lorna when it’s all a big farce is so awful
Totally agree with you, Lorna has a bigger following even than some of these so called celebs.

Reactions: 7
Well said .. let’s hope these deceitful fakers have had their time !! And off they duck !! ( thanks to the tattler that 1st said this 👍 )

Reactions: 7
I completely agree, however I think there's as much chance of her demonstrating some moral responsibility as there is of me finding bloody Shergar!

Reactions: 4
Just came here to post that. Maybe @Suxy_ should contact the reporter who done that story, Georgia Simcox 😊

Reactions: 12
Oh yay, another launch. When did she have the opportunity between gifted Holidays and Sonder apartments to actually 'design' the 'drop'. She claims she's listened to her DMs and changed the colourways on some pieces. If she actually did do any of the design process you'd think she'd share that on her stories. It would actually be really interesting to see what goes into it (though we know in her case ita pretty much zero)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.