Lorna Luxe #10 Greece 4 Act 2 but where's Boo? Act 3 - shocked. Suxy comes & all a-blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Update for the blocked tattlers šŸ˜“šŸ˜“šŸ˜“
How vurrrrryyyy uninteresting . Typical LL reaction donā€™t we think @AllAboutTheMayhem ?
this is the problem I had when I ordered her clothes. She is my height. 5"3. But on ITS says she wears size UK 12-14 sometimes . From her video, she also looks about my size, so I ordered whatever size she wore thinking I should be safe. When I received the damn coat it looked nothing like she posted on IG. Instead, I practically was swimming in it. I double checked the UK and US size to make sure I didn't order wrong size, but nope. I did all correctly as she advertised. Needless to say I returned it immediately. Waste of time really. Makes me wonder what size you're supposed to order if you were into those inflatable dresses. Do you also size way the hell up ? LOL.

Reactions: 7
I feel like sheā€™s going to cecconiā€™s repeatedly now just to duck with us...

Are you nearby @Its_Me and can see if sheā€™s there or is this another old video?

Reactions: 6
this is the problem I had when I ordered her clothes. She is my height. 5"3. But on ITS says she wears size UK 12-14 sometimes . From her video, she also looks about my size, so I ordered whatever size she wore thinking I should be safe. When I received the damn coat it looked nothing like she posted on IG. Instead, I practically was swimming in it. I double checked the UK and US size to make sure I didn't order wrong size, but nope. I did all correctly as she advertised. Needless to say I returned it immediately. Waste of time really. Makes me wonder what size you're supposed to order if you were into those inflatable dresses. Do you also size way the hell up ? LOL.
I kind of wanna order a bunch of her ITS garbage and send @Suxy_ some fit pics

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Are you nearby @Its_Me and can see if sheā€™s there or is this another old video?
Can't believe that's a live photo... she ain't there currently. Probably earlier today if anything...
But FFFUUUCK she is sooo boring... SO many restaurants ..such little imagination

Reactions: 8
Has anyone seen Talk In Wardrobe on YouTube? It was something she filmed in 2016 - looks like itā€™s in the manor home, and thereā€™s a small ā€œtourā€ of the house shot.... (weā€™re down a research rabbit hole haha..)

Iā€™m at home Iā€™m not going over there lol I reckon she probably was there today but who knows what time that was after yesterday she knows itā€™s easy to catch her now.

Same sandals as Saturday... and tbh... where I am itā€™s not sandal weather!
I think sheā€™s got the Chanel ones on? But I agree itā€™s not sandal weather today I was wearing boots!

Reactions: 3
The captions she writes also make me crazy! I mean as if she would eat two portions of burrata. Aghhhgh woman, give the bullshit a rest! (Oh and you may ask how I know - I used the viewer tool on here - can see the whole lot! Stories and feed!) Thankyou to the gals who mentioned it earlier in the thread -one does hate to miss out! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜˜šŸ•µšŸ»

• Haha
Iā€™m at home Iā€™m not going over there lol I reckon she probably was there today but who knows what time that was after yesterday she knows itā€™s easy to catch her now.

@Its_Me go and buy a drone Iā€™ll authorise your expenses šŸ˜‰

I think sheā€™s got the Chanel ones on? But I agree itā€™s not sandal weather today I was wearing boots!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh Iā€™ve just noticed that the consultant clinic has got its own thread now. This is good news- @Suxy_ should have a look at this one. The owner filters herself to the point of lunacy.. makes Lorna look natural.
She runs a cosmetic surgery practice and filters herself to look like a barbie. - Iā€™ve seen her and I can confirm that the actual face is terribly botched, very ā€œ cat womanā€ and truly awful absolutely the picture on the left.
She also tells
People sheā€™s a lawyer...

Attachments

• Wow
I thought this was one of those watermarked images at first. Surely the first rule of looking 'spenny' is to get things that don't have the labels name plastered all over?
Screenshot_20200825-200735_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh Iā€™ve just noticed that the consultant clinic has got its own thread now. This is good news- @Suxy_ should have a look at this one. The owner filters herself to the point of lunacy.. makes Lorna look natural.
She runs a cosmetic surgery practice and filters herself to look like a barbie. - Iā€™ve seen her and I can confirm that the actual face is terribly botched, very ā€œ cat womanā€ and truly awful absolutely the picture on the left.
She also tells
People sheā€™s a lawyer...
Told her ex she was qualified Doctor! Weird woman, scary actually like something from a horror movie. (The behaviour I meant but the face too)

• Haha
Told her ex she was qualified Doctor! Weird woman, scary actually like something from a horror movie. (The behaviour I meant but the face too)
Yep.. she tells a lot of people this.. qualified lawyer, surgeon, sheā€™s an expert in everything.

• Haha
  • Wow
Perhaps I'm being a bit dense here but could anyone please enlighten me as to what the caption "Truth Bomb" is supposed to be about on her stories. Thanks.:)

Reactions: 1
looks like she was there at 16.45 šŸ¤£
View attachment 222958
So let's assune the food was ordered and delivered ,let's say at16.30..she didn't post the first picture of the full plate of food until at least 17.15 OUR REAL TIME and yet according to lornas photo the plate was finished at 16.45 according to her watch..as I said never posts esp. cecconis in real time...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.